Thread: WTB, 17" Style 32s for a Z3 Coup.

My Cars
    01Z3Coup89Vanagon/subie

WTB, 17" Style 32s for a Z3 Coup.

Looking for some wheels, the title says it all. I am in SoCal.

My Cars
    05 2.5 Z5
    fire2 is selling some.

Look a couple threads down.

My Cars
    01Z3Coup89Vanagon/subie
    Quote Originally Posted by IgotBMW View Post
    fire2 is selling some.

Look a couple threads down.
    I PMd him early on, he said he wanted to trade but if he decidec to sell he would contact me first. He didn't. He now want's bids and no pictures, I will keep looking.

My Cars
    Z3 2002 3.0 Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by Beygon View Post
    I PMd him early on, he said he wanted to trade but if he decidec to sell he would contact me first. He didn't. He now want's bids and no pictures, I will keep looking.
    That was before I retracted my trade offer. I haven't decided what my replacements will be so I'm not in too much of a rush and
    what I didn't know but now I do---that 32s are more in demand then what I first thought. So I am just considering offers and I will
    send Pics by email if any one is seriously interested (perferably with an offer). They are in excellent original condition.

My Cars
    RX-78-2, RX-93v
    As much as I like them, I'd only pay $400+shipping max for a clean set. I asked SOS (sound of speed...now Ghary) about them a while back. They look nice, but they are heavy wheels from what he told me. Not to mention 17x7.5 is too narrow for me. 17X8+ (square) is ideal.

My Cars
    01Z3Coup89Vanagon/subie
    Quote Originally Posted by fire2 View Post
    That was before I retracted my trade offer. I haven't decided what my replacements will be so I'm not in too much of a rush and
    what I didn't know but now I do---that 32s are more in demand then what I first thought. So I am just considering offers and I will
    send Pics by email if any one is seriously interested (perferably with an offer). They are in excellent original condition.
    no, it actually was after you did that, you told me you would contact me first, then you went ebay with them, no price, asking for bids. I will keep looking.

My Cars
    Z3 2002 3.0 Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by Amuro Ray View Post
    As much as I like them, I'd only pay $400+shipping max for a clean set. I asked SOS (sound of speed...now Ghary) about them a while back. They look nice, but they are heavy wheels from what he told me. Not to mention 17x7.5 is too narrow for me. 17X8+ (square) is ideal.
    They are actually a little lighter than most of the other oem 17" and a few pounds lighter than the style 18s, the stagard set
    are for non Ms and are original and they didn't make 32s in 8" wide.-- What you would pay and what they are worth
    could be two different things.

no, it actually was after you did that, you told me you would contact me first, then you went ebay with them, no price, asking for bids. I will keep looking.
    Ebay? you are confused, have never listed anything for sale on Ebay, Im not sure what stage when I retracted trade offer, I was
    in the middle of figuring out which way to go and again I'm in no rush so I just put them out there (here) for bids/offers
    (maybe after my email to you), ---------These wheels have not been offered on any other site.

My Cars
    01Z3Coup89Vanagon/subie
    You don't post a price, you are asking for bids, it's Ebay. I have lost interest in yours.

My Cars
    Z3 2002 3.0 Roadster
    You don't post a price, you are asking for bids, it's Ebay. I have lost interest in yours.
    Thats a good thing---thank you, go be contentious with somebody else.