Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: So i hear you like matte blue BMWs,so here's mine.

My Cars
    '10 X5, '98 M3 - 302
    Needs clears, LTW's and a drop. Maybe if you stance it, you'll get more approval. The VWVortex crowd will love you after that. I like the color. Not so much the wrap on the moldings. The lip doesn't really fit in but I do like how you taped off the front of the bumper to keep it black. Looks a lot more aggressve than what it really is. Not my cup of tea but to each their own.

Lol jeez, why is everyone hating on the dudes car so hard. Personally I would never in my existence paint my Car that color, but it still looks nice, its different, and that's what I like to see when I go through this forum. Everyone's forgetting the famous rule TO EACH HIS OWN!! And originality is always fun to see. Keep it up man.

My Cars
    e84, e36, e21
    Yeah, "to each his own". Though, sometimes each should just keep his own to himself, unless he is open to criticism. Especially when each claims his own "looks better than an m3".

My Cars
    '03 Z4, '06 Forester
    ^as much as I hate that all our cars look more or less the same, if you think about it, that's for a very good reason: that's what looks good. Besides, if you parked all our cars together then thiz might be different and unique but in traffic where you see another bmw every half hour, a nicely lowered car with nice wheels gets just as much attention.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

My Cars
    1994 325is
    I'm not a big fan of the camo rims but I think it looks great with them black. It's definetly unique in its own aspect. I think you did a good job making it your own.

My Cars
    DE-spec E36 328i/M3 cab
    Quote Originally Posted by Masry10 View Post
    Lol jeez, why is everyone hating on the dudes car so hard. Personally I would never in my existence paint my Car that color, but it still looks nice, its different, and that's what I like to see when I go through this forum. Everyone's forgetting the famous rule TO EACH HIS OWN!! And originality is always fun to see. Keep it up man.
    Yes you are right...up to a point.

But when he claims it looks better than an M3, all your above reasons go out the window.
    1998 BMW M3 3.2 Cabrio • Alpinweiί III on Schwarz • German spec • 1 of 12
    SMG • SRA • PDC • AUC • OBC • GSM • HK • UURS • IHKA • FGR • MFL

IG:
    https://www.instagram.com/iflok/

My Cars
    96 M3,'12 Grand Cherokee
    Quote Originally Posted by nestea69 View Post
    What are you talking about man? i kept it as clean as possible,was i supposed to buy an M3 bumper and some Contour rims and call that tuning?
    Jeeze,you guys see something different and you call it a mess.I call it tunning and seeing a dream/ideea come true.
    Well, the wheels are too big, the bumper looks unfinished the way it is, the headlights look to be just broken, and finally yellow painted stock calipers....

Look if you like it fine but the cocky claims will just turn people off. Also you parked in a no parking zone

My Cars
    Bagged E36 328I
    Not a fan at all.

My Cars
    Bagged E36 328I
    Not a fan at all.

My Cars
    98 328IS 03 325xi
    Your opinion is the only one that counts, some people don't like the way I went with an all black theme but until they start paying my insurance and fuel costs I don't really care. But I never made any claims to have a better look than anyone else's car.
    Last edited by jmo69; 12-12-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Gave away my BMWs, driving a VW and an Audi now.

Quote Originally Posted by MParallel

But when he claims it looks better than an M3, all your above reasons go out the window.
    Lol I didnt even realize he said that, that statement is pretty off id have to say lol
    But still I stand by my point that I like to see different styles on this site, even though I agree with 94% of the ppl on this forum the mean m3 look is so flucking nice.

My Cars
    bmw 318is 1997,540i
    Quote Originally Posted by MParallel View Post

Yes it is kinda stupid of me to say its nicer than an M3,so i will rephrase it.
    I think it looks better than an M3 in my opinion

My Cars
    2 black ones
    its just dirty,burnouts

this car gets RIDICULOUS atention.I parked in downtown vancouver between a 911 and a aston martin V8 and people stopped to take pics of my car.didnt even glance at the others.
    .....you are too funny

My Cars
    bmw 318is 1997,540i
    Quote Originally Posted by MParallel View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PHARMDVIPER View Post
    .....you are too funny
    ...? i am quite honest.People are atracted to bright colours,hence my matte baby blue M3....
    You have a black car,a chick might not differentiate your car and a black honda civic coupe.BUT as soon as she sees red,its a ferrari.Catch my drift?
    (btw guys,i wanted dark red wrap but they only had this color in stock and i was just starting my wrapping business and i needed a "presentation car")
    Last edited by nestea69; 12-12-2011 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    Broken as usual...
    if its a wrap. go back and cut out some tiger stripes in it and peel some of it off. a tiger striped E36. you cant go wrong with that. it would look good with the wheels to

My Cars
    2 black ones

...? i am quite honest.People are atracted to bright colours,hence my matte baby blue M3....
    You have a black car,a chick might not differentiate your car and a black honda civic coupe.BUT as soon as she sees red,its a ferrari.Catch my drift?
    (btw guys,i wanted dark red wrap but they only had this color in stock and i was just starting my wrapping business and i needed a "presentation car")

no....I don't catch your drift.....you are trying to explain to me that you parked your e36 318 between a 911 and an aston martin (makes some of the best looking cars EVER made)...and they were drooling over your car?

whatever floats your boat

My Cars
    bmw 318is 1997,540i
    Im not explaing to you how they were drooling at my car.
    I am explaining to you that they actually did.
    I for one would drool over your car if i saw it but to a normal guy,i would seem like a dumbass for admiring a 15yr old car with 240hp that costs about 8,000$.
    But i would.
    I realize you're trying to act superior for some reason,we all have BMWs and we should all stick together.It is dissapointing to say the least.Europeans will always have a way closer relationship to their cars and their BMW comrades than North American people,it is a shame you will never know that feeling.

My Cars
    2016 c63 amg
    I like the colors. It needs to be on 17's though and a drop of some sort

My Cars
    94 BMW 325IS Coupe
    i like the color but everything else is
    -Justin-
    ~94 BMW 325IS~
    ~03 Chevy 2500hd~

My Cars
    '89 325is, '13 328i
    The camo wheels are killing it for me. It think it would look alright if you had some sideskirts on there and ditched the camo. Are your headlights de-lensed?

My Cars
    Broken as usual...
    I realize you're trying to act superior for some reason,we all have BMWs and we should all stick together.It is dissapointing to say the least.Europeans will always have a way closer relationship to their cars and their BMW comrades than North American people,it is a shame you will never know that feeling.
    your starting to sound just like him. speak for your self buddy

My Cars
    '00 528ia Sport, '07 MCS
    I can honestly say you showed me something I have never seen before. I am glad I clicked, I am glad you shared. I was actually going to paint my winter wheels a zebra stripe pattern so I have to say, mad props. nicely done. every element of the car shows you put work in, even if its things others might not have done. LOL, and its just a 318, really who gives a crap.

My Cars
    bmw 318is 1997,540i
    Quote Originally Posted by TK84e30 View Post
    I like the colors. It needs to be on 17's though and a drop of some sort
    I already lowered it 1 inch up front lol,How much more do you guys want? its scraping my bumper when i get out of my building,i dont think i want it lower.I'd have to park it outside.

What i forgot to mention is that this is my test car,this was my first wrap and the first pattern painted rims i ever did.i have a hobby/business where i wrap and paint rims.I do all my work and testing on my E36.I do realize it might be a bit messy with the camo rims but i had to try it.
    I might repaint them anyway since i curb rashed one of them while doing a burnout...lol
    Last edited by nestea69; 12-13-2011 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    '10 X5, '98 M3 - 302
    A burnout? Oh, you mean in wet weather. Gotcha. Anyway, I'm a fan of the camo wheels. That's great for a winter setup.
    Good luck in your business OP.

My Cars
    bmw 318is 1997,540i
    No i mean on dry...its got some power.I mean my 540 can beat it in reverse but the 318is is still a fun little sports car.I have some video proof(first time doing a burnout)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MT3VPJo5hk[/ame]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast