Thread: MiMi1's Mobile PPI Services

My Cars
    99 M3 Euro, 09 Fit

MiMi1's Mobile PPI Services

If you have ever had to take an uncle or a friend of a friend who "knows" cars, or your father who has no idea about cars but you think his wisdom will find you a good car you may have already found out that this strategy is very hit or miss. Usually ending with purchasing a car that has had accident history or has been poorly maintained.

Let me take the stresses of buying a used vehicle and allow you to focus on what you really want, driving. No longer will you have to worry about not being able to sleep at night, contemplating whether or not you will get to work on time today or will the car break down. We offer Pre-purchase inspection services which take into account, all possible factors of vehicle ownership and its background. We go deeper than Carfax© and Autocheck© can dream of. Every nook and cranny is inspected along with all fluids in addition to checking every major component. Vehicles are test driven, every system is checked to make sure it is in working order. Paint is checked for depth and for accident or repaint damage. Frame is visually inspected inside and outside. Vehicle is checked for evidence of water damage.

Basic Package $160

Test Drive vehicle
    Visually inspect for leaks
    Visually inspect major components
    Visually inspect paint and panels for damage
    Visually inspect interior for signs of damage or accidents
    Visually inspect frame for signs of damage
    Provide summary report at end of inspection

Add AutoCheck Report $20

Complete Control Package $280

Test Drive vehicle
    Visually inspect for leaks
    Visually inspect major components
    Visually inspect paint and panels for damage
    Visually inspect interior for signs of damage or accidents
    Visually inspect frame for signs of damage
    Check fluid status
    Inspect depth of paint with paint gauge

Jack vehicle up
    While underneath:
    Inspect frame for damage
    Inspect suspension components for damage or wear
    Inspect drivetrain components for leaks

Provide summary report at end of inspection
    Free AutoCheck report included

All Services are mobile meaning you do not have to take off from work or work around a dealer's time schedule or an independent mechanic's. Paypal is accepted.

Bravia Auto Services LLC. - Always expect fast and efficient service.

mike@braviaautoservices.com

I have been active in BMW communities for 7+ years. Having owned countless cars, worked on countless more, have been involved in virtually all aspects of the Auto industry from auto transport down to body shop. Dealing with dealers and private buyers alike, I only provide and guarantee the highest level of service.

***Edit***

Forgot to add that all bf.c customers receive a 30$ break on the Basic Package and 50$ on the Complete Control Package.
    Last edited by MIMI1; 12-04-2011 at 09:40 AM.
    99 Techno S50B32 6-speed ///M3 (Complete)
    Mods: SOLD

My Cars
    99 BMW E36, 05 325i
    high price but seems to be a very thorough inspection..i'm going to have to consider this since i'm looking to pick up an E39

My Cars
    E36
    What about things such as compression and leak-down tests? That's usually something that I recommend everybody have done prior to purchasing any higher mileage car or modified forced induction car.

My Cars
    99 M3 Euro, 09 Fit
    Quote Originally Posted by cscat87 View Post
    What about things such as compression and leak-down tests? That's usually something that I recommend everybody have done prior to purchasing any higher mileage car or modified forced induction car.
    Unfortunately at this time I do not offer this service as sellers and dealers frown very much when you start taking the top of the motor apart in their driveway or lot.

My area of expertise lies in finding collision repairs and suspension woes resulting from accidents or neglect.

Mike

My Cars
    03.5 CB M3, 99 TiAg M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhpgear1 View Post
    high price but seems to be a very thorough inspection..i'm going to have to consider this since i'm looking to pick up an E39
    Anybody can say they do a thorough job, but MIMI1 can prove this... when he says every nook and cranny, he means it
    Last edited by MrFunkengruven; 12-11-2011 at 01:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwdirtracer View Post
    This is a mechanical forum, and the problem you have is not mechanical.

The good news is that the problem will go away in a few years. You'll probably destroy the car before that happens, though.

I'd suggest a bicycle, meanwhile.

My Cars
    99 M3 Euro, 09 Fit
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFunkengruven View Post
    Anybody can say they do a thorough job, but MIMI1 can prove this... when he says every nook and cranny, he means it
    Thank you.

My Cars
    99 M3 Euro, 09 Fit
    Up it goes. With a career change I can offer these services once again in the tri-state area.

My Cars
    2015 WRX, Bmw s1000r
    Whats the benefit of this over a dealership looking a car over for an hours labor on a lift?
    -Xtremsiege2-

My Cars
    1995 M3 - 2007 X5
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremsiege2 View Post
    Whats the benefit of this over a dealership looking a car over for an hours labor on a lift?
    You don't have to go to the dealership. You don't have to convince the seller to bring the car to the dealership either.

A dealership is not always nearby either.

My Cars
    99 M3 Euro, 09 Fit
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckDizzle View Post
    You don't have to go to the dealership. You don't have to convince the seller to bring the car to the dealership either.

A dealership is not always nearby either.
    Couldn't have said it better, and besides a dealership will not always be able to tell you whether the car was sprayed or not. Not everyone has a paint gauge or the keen eye for body repair ... hence why you see many certified cars with paint rivaling the quality of a mid 80's Range Rover.

My Cars
    2003 Maxima 6mt, CBR
    Hi, are you still providing PPI services? I tried to PM you but am not able to for some reason. I live in Queens. If you’re still doing PPIs please email me at pbn718@gmail.com

Thanks
    Rahul