Thread: 2010 BMW 750 li X

My Cars
    2010 BMW 750 LI Xdrive

2010 BMW 750 li X

I do have 2010 750 LI x drive. Today while i was driving back home i noticed that the transmission was not shifting smoothly especially from 1 to the 2nd gear. I felt like it was shifting very early.

While driving I noticed another weird thing. The oil temperature gauge was just slightly above 140. Even after driving 10- 15 miles the temp gauge showed same. Usually it goes up to below 200's line. After reaching home I locked the car with the remote. I heard some fan was still working even after I locked my car. The fan worked for almost 15 mins and it stopped itself. i felt it weird. This is the first time i am hearing a fan working after removing and locking the car. I never experienced it on any other cars like this.
    there are no warning lights on.
    advices appreciated.

My Cars
    E30s
    Take it to the dealer, probably still under warranty. I have heard of this happening before, I think it has something to do with the fan clutch not disengaging or faulty sensor.

My Cars
    2010 BMW 750 LI Xdrive

2010 bmw

yes it is still under warranty. it has only 14k miles. i have made an appointment
    thanks for the input