Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TC Kline front and rear Springs, ride height adjusters

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si

TC Kline front and rear Springs, ride height adjusters

TC Kline 400 lbs/in front linear springs, 6" will fit on E36, E46 and whatever else = SOLD

TC Kline 500 lbs/in rear linear springs, E36 or E46 = SOLD

TC Kline rear ride height adjusters for E36 and E46 = SOLD

thanks!

Last edited by das borgen; 01-05-2012 at 10:11 PM.
    -Rich-

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    bmp!!
    -Rich-

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    bump!!
    -Rich-

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    bumptio
    -Rich-

My Cars
    1995 M3 Coupe
    do you have any pictures of the drop these give ur car?

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    rear height adjusters were sold
    -Rich-

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    hello
    -Rich-

My Cars
    11 128i
    What are you looking to get for the front springs only?
    11 128i Space Gray slicktop
    13 WK2 Deep Cherry

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    bump!
    -Rich-

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    xmas bump
    -Rich-

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    bump,
    some stuff sold
    -Rich-

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    bumppp
    -Rich-

My Cars
    1991 318is
    Front coilovers to me, thanks!! Waiting on tracking number.

My Cars
    E46 Sedan
    ill take the rear springs! let me know if u still have them

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hundreds View Post
    ill take the rear springs! let me know if u still have them
    send me an email at pengouin85@gmail.com

I can t send you PM
    -Rich-

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    bump!
    -Rich-

My Cars
    1991 318is
    Worse seller of all time. Seller is a not a man of his words. *Story: me and the seller agrees to a transaction on dec 21*for the front coilover sleeves/height adjusters. I told him that I really need it ASAP because I needed to do a suspension overhaul because my stock suspension were blown. I already had the Konis and h&r coil springs and hats from a blown set. Just needed the springs adjuster. Seller confirms my request and says he will ship it out as soon as he get back home to Ohio on the 29th and requested that I pay in advance to finalize the order. I agree and do as im told and pay in advance on the 22nd because I really need the parts. Also it's *no problem for me because I don't want to be driving with bad suspension on slippery roads. So I put it on jacks and get ready for the surgery. The 29th comes around and I get an email saying he doesnt see my payment. He says he knows it cleared because that's what it says on the PayPal history. I'm guessing it takes a couple of days to show up so I give him a couple of days. What he didn't know was that he bought something on eBay which deducted the funds I gave him in advance. Fast toward to today the 2nd of the new year and I get an email saying he finally knows what happened to the money but was not able to ship because he ciuld not find the item. Sounds like bull shit?? I agree!!*

What I really think happened is he sold it from under me for a better price ($10-20 at most) even though he knew my predicament. *We had an agreement, I payed in advance, but that meant nothing to him. If he really couldn't find it you would have told me the day he got back.**Buyers beware, not saying he's a bad guy or anything because I don't know him too well, but you make the judgement. * I funded his Christmas and new years for nothing.

Also if you sold it on the 22nd why have you not edited the thead to reflect otherwise yet was able to bump it?? Hmmm
    Last edited by e30work; 01-02-2012 at 03:19 PM.

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    Quote Originally Posted by e30work View Post
    Worse seller of all time. Seller is a not a man of his words. *Story: me and the seller agrees to a transaction on dec 21*for the front coilover sleeves/height adjusters. I told him that I really need it ASAP because I needed to do a suspension overhaul because my stock suspension were blown. I already had the Konis and h&r coil springs and hats from a blown set. Just needed the springs adjuster. Seller confirms my request and says he will ship it out as soon as he get back home to Ohio on the 29th and requested that I pay in advance to finalize the order. I agree and do as im told and pay in advance on the 22nd because I really need the parts. Also it's *no problem for me because I don't want to be driving with bad suspension on slippery roads. So I put it on jacks and get ready for the surgery. The 29th comes around and I get an email saying he doesnt see my payment. He says he knows it cleared because that's what it says on the PayPal history. I'm guessing it takes a couple of days to show up so I give him a couple of days. What he didn't know was that he bought something on eBay which deducted the funds I gave him in advance. Fast toward to today the 2nd of the new year and I get an email saying he finally know what happened to the money but was not able to ship because he cannot find the item any more. Sounds like bull shit?? I agree!!*

What I really think happened is he sold it from under me for a better price ($10-20 at most) even though he know my predicament. *We had an agreement, I payed in advance, but that meant nothing to him. If he really couldn't find it you would have told me the day he got back.**Buyers beware, not saying he's a bad guy or anything because I don't know him too well, but you make the judgement. * I funded his Christmas and new years for nothing.

Also if you sold it on the 22nd why have you not edited the thead to reflect otherwise yet was able to bump it?? Hmmm
    1) I guess you think it s mature to vent out in public. that's your prerogative

2) I refunded you this morning atas soon as I could not find the parts and cleared up the confusion I had (which, I did admit in emails to you that it was my mistake) so no, you did not fund my Xmas or my new year's.....I'm not a deadbeat at all
    \see? refund issued at 8:51PST (11:51am EST today...about 3 hours before your post)

3) I was always respectful to you and I never lied at any point....if you choose to believe me or not.....just ask everyone who's ever done business with me

4) I can't find the coilover collars....so no, I did not sell them from under you...they weren't in my box with the other parts
    -Rich-

My Cars
    1991 318is
    Refund doesn't mean anything because you got back on the 28th? 29th?? It took you almost another week to confirm they were missing?? also with the refund I have to wait 5 or more days for it to clear your bank and PayPal holds. On top I that I have to put the stock front suspension back ok. Say what you want but the facts are in my post and I'm leaving it there for others to make a judgement. Check my post count, I'm not going around posting for fun.

Can you take down that picture?? Only a dumb ass would think that's not decipherable.
    Last edited by e30work; 01-02-2012 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    Quote Originally Posted by e30work View Post
    Refund doesn't mean anything because you got back on the 28th? 29th?? It took you almost another week to confirm they were missing?? also with the refund I have to wait 5 or more days for it to clear your bank and PayPal holds. On top I that I have to put the stock front suspension back ok. Say what you want but the facts are in my post and I'm leaving it there for others to make a judgement. Check my post count, I'm not going around posting for fun.

Can you take down that picture?? Only a dumb ass would think that's not decipherable.
    it took me that time simply because i wasn t sure if your payment had cleared

the clearing time is your fault though...since you were the one that decided to do a eCheck and not a normal Paypal payment......
    -Rich-

My Cars
    1991 318is
    I'm done, can you take that picture down?? Or at least go over it thoroughly before you post. Thanks

My Cars
    '95 M3, '17 Civic Si
    it's been gone over....and parts available are listed correctly in the text of the ad

My Cars
    1991 318is
    You can see my name at the bottom thanks.

My Cars
    VW TDI
    Since you only have 11 posts perhaps you've never bought anything online before.

things happen we are all humans PLUS it was a holiday weekend for petes sake. I dont see it taking 5 days to get a refund being out of line at all.

e30work perhaps you should take a deep breathe and try seeing it from dasborgen's side of the issue? what if he got back too late on the 29th to ship? ok so they would've gone out the 30th you still wouldn't have received them until today at the earliest anyways since it was a weekend and yesterday was a national holiday.

Hell, had you bought BRAND NEW SUSPENSION FROM A LEGIT COMPANY and they told you it was back ordered until the 29th you wouldn't even be getting shipping confirmation until today at the very earliest.

I've sold well over 100 different car parts to people and your the type of person I try not to deal with. you think because I'm trying to give other car enthusiasts a deal on some spare parts I have laying around that I should drop everything and make you my number 1 priority? well guess what I have a day job and a life too, I'm sorry I'm not sitting at home all day waiting for your $50 echeck (because you want to save 3%?) to clear.

From the details given by both parties I think you're the one over-reacting, but then again I also think its odd that you think blown/bouncy suspension is a good enough reason to completely stop driving the car....which by the way new springs and coilover collars wont fix.

my .02

My Cars
    1999 E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by klodkrawler05 View Post
    Since you only have 11 posts perhaps you've never bought anything online before.

things happen we are all humans PLUS it was a holiday weekend for petes sake. I dont see it taking 5 days to get a refund being out of line at all.

e30work perhaps you should take a deep breathe and try seeing it from dasborgen's side of the issue? what if he got back too late on the 29th to ship? ok so they would've gone out the 30th you still wouldn't have received them until today at the earliest anyways since it was a weekend and yesterday was a national holiday.

Hell, had you bought BRAND NEW SUSPENSION FROM A LEGIT COMPANY and they told you it was back ordered until the 29th you wouldn't even be getting shipping confirmation until today at the very earliest.

I've sold well over 100 different car parts to people and your the type of person I try not to deal with. you think because I'm trying to give other car enthusiasts a deal on some spare parts I have laying around that I should drop everything and make you my number 1 priority? well guess what I have a day job and a life too, I'm sorry I'm not sitting at home all day waiting for your $50 echeck (because you want to save 3%?) to clear.

From the details given by both parties I think you're the one over-reacting, but then again I also think its odd that you think blown/bouncy suspension is a good enough reason to completely stop driving the car....which by the way new springs and coilover collars wont fix.

my .02
    ^ +1
    Last edited by uta0929; 01-03-2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast