Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: '92 318i E36 + Mazda 13b turbo

My Cars
    1998 Z3 & 1982 320is
    About to start this project on my z3....Total price for everything?

98 Roady M44
    * Auto to 5 Speed Swap
    * 3.73 LSD Diff swap
    * e46 330i Staggered Wheels
    * H&R Springs & Sways with Bilstein Sports

82 320is
    * 5-speed, LSD, Recaro Seats & Completely Stock

My Cars
    1994 318is Coupe
    Hows she going bro?

My Cars
    e36 318i 13b
    Quote Originally Posted by z3540i View Post
    About to start this project on my z3....Total price for everything?
    That's going to be awesome! I would say total price for everything including the tuning, will be in the high teens for sure.
    It's definitely not a cheap exercise but should be unreal in a z3!

Still tidying everything up, interior is now out, getting ready to remove the dreaded sound deadening. Free horsepower

My Cars
    e36 318i 13b
    Still plugging away.
    Removed the sound deadening with a BBQ scraper and blow torch (usually used on creme brulee's ). Worked surprisingly well, and what ever was left was removed with some homebrand wax and grease remover. Don't worry about buying grog on your weekends, just spend half an hour in a car with that stuff, man I was having a ball!!!
    In all seriousness, the weight removed (admittedly from on the floors and side panels, not rear seat or boot) was not worth the probable 10 years or so that I reduced my life span by. I don't think I'll ever do it again, but I've done it now, out of pure stubborness, and highly regret not taking everyone elses advice! :P

I then got onto painting. After having a bit of trouble deciding, I stumbled upon this super can of super-ness and got right into it! ... with brushes lol but it's actually come up surprisingly well which I'm happy about.

For those who are having trouble reading my kindy spec handwriting:

e36 fact: 13b>m40>2j

Finally got my sump cut and re-welded on backwards, leak tested, painted and baked in my oven (stunk out the house, another not recommended procedure). Fit with some Audi goop and seems leak free so far!!!! Soo happy with that.

Now making interior bits and will be wiring in a couple of gauges and then off to the tuner.
    Fingers crossed I make powercruise, but I'm not going to rush it... probably

My Cars
    1994 318is Coupe
    Mitcho how's it going man, what you been up to since painting the floor?

Should be very close to being drivable yeah? Post some new pics, I know u have some! :p

P.S if I get my hands on some chalk, and am near your floor, I'm going to draw some obscene shit on there, you wait.

My Cars
    1996 328i Sedan
    My question is what swap mounts did you use. I am having trouble finding any. also for the trans cross brace/ mount did you stay with the stock one. are you using a zf?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12