Thread: Carbon fiber hood BRAND NEW E36 2door VIS

My Cars
    A few

Carbon fiber hood BRAND NEW E36 2door VIS

Hello, I have forsale a BRAND NEW in box VIS racing carbon fiber hood. It is for a 2 door E36 car. This hood has rolled edges, tight carbonfiber weave and a one piece undersiding. I traded a bumper for this hood but I allready have one. I was going to put it on my car but could use the money a little more then a new hood. I am asking $400 for the hood which is normaly sold at MSPR for $900. Buyer pays shipping or may pick it up. DRIVE HARD -eric

SAME HOOD THAT IS ON MY CAR IN MY SIG BUT BRAND NEW!

My Cars
    whatever is there
    well with VIS selling them at 299 right now, i don't think u'll be able to sell it, unless u wanna give it for less. where is pismo beach anyways???
    This shop ripped me off and they'll rip you off too!
    ~~~> Autobahn EBAY ID: 1autobahn1
    444 Vernon Way, El Cajon, CA 92020
    619-444-2290

My Cars
    A few
    pismo is in cent. CA . where can you buy them for $300? let me know because i heard they sold out. DRIVE HARD -eric

My Cars
    whatever is there
    from VIS directly
    This shop ripped me off and they'll rip you off too!
    ~~~> Autobahn EBAY ID: 1autobahn1
    444 Vernon Way, El Cajon, CA 92020
    619-444-2290

My Cars
    miss my rieger 3, but love my new S2000!
    msrp of $900? can i buy some pot from you?
    ...'Cause every hand's a winner and every hand's a loser.
    And the best that you can hope for, is to die in your sleep'

My Cars
    96 328iS
    Nope, I called VIS today. Still got the two door e36 hoods for $299 in stock. He told me I could get one for $325 out the door. (with taxes) Pretty good deal. So I don't think you're gonna be getting 400 for that hood any time soon.

My Cars
    A few
    thanks for letting me know. i didnt bother calling them to see what i could buy them for, i just knew that they were being sold for $900.... 95red318... i dont sell or smoke pot so mabe you should just go get you self drunk and go driving for posting something that does nothing to this thread but make you look like an ass! Thanks to you others for bringing this to my attention! DRIVE HARD -eric

My Cars
    miss my rieger 3, but love my new S2000!
    wait? i thougt i was just joking?

guess i better go develop a sense of humor:
    ...'Cause every hand's a winner and every hand's a loser.
    And the best that you can hope for, is to die in your sleep'

My Cars
    A few
    Originally posted by 1995red318i
    msrp of $900? can i buy some pot from you?
    There was nowhere that said you were joking... I just get sick and tired of reading through people posting useless shit on these threads that do nothing but make a persons post look bad. I have posted probly 5 different items and on everyone I always seem to find someone that does this. WHY! its kinda like the saying "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all" I dont mean to be a Di(k about this but when I get an email sent to me saying I have a reply then go to the thread and read it it tends to waste time that I could be using for something else. no hurt feelings just kinda over people posting stuff like that.... also have you read the thread about the 2 kids that died in a WRX last sunday? some people posted some shit on that thread that REALLY pissed me off when they should never have opened there mouths. so like i said no hurt feelings, just hope some people will think before they post in the future. DRIVE HARD -eric:
    Last edited by projekte36; 02-03-2004 at 01:42 AM.

My Cars
    95 Avus M3, 93 E36/2 Track, 86 944, 07 E90 Fam Car

Right ON

Originally posted by projekte36
    "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all"
    YO Eric I'm with you a hundred and ten percent on that one. Look at what happened with my ///M3 Malibu Meet post. Everyone blew it out of proportion and well all those immature net nerds would post stupid ish. The ones that run their mouths are usually the ones who can't back it up. Where was FruityOne? He said he would go crash my event to see what I would do about it. Then in a later post he say's "well the meet is too early I don't know if I'll wake up on time" Please, Pendejo Maricon!!! Excuses Excuses. Anyway, keep yo head up nigg.

Hey send me an email on your best price on that hood. You know I can get Carbon Fiber hoods also but was interested in your VIS one. I sell mine for $350-$389 and they are GREAT quality. Won't fade, crack, or chip. Just don't tell me they retail for $900 and that I'm getting a deal for $400. LOL j/k just pulling your leg.

RichyRichM3BMW@aol.com

My Cars
    A few
    yo, Ill send you an email right now. yea there sight doesnt have prices on it anymore. I guess that is due to there sale.. but sereiously they use to MSRP for $900 i know NOONE ever payd that much usualy saw them for $400-600 and I was not aware about the sale till the first guy posted and told me and then I checked in with my buddie. but thats all good! but yes I will send you over an email and see what we can work out. DRIVE HARD -eric