BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 2008 328i coupe 6 speed / sport (low miles)

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3 'vert

2008 328i coupe 6 speed / sport (low miles)

Hey all,
    I recently found out I am going to be a father, so I am selling my black on black 6 speed E92 328i with sport package. This car was my "weekend" car. and has been a total pleasure to drive. It was special ordered with the manual / sport option. Gas mileage is stellar, and it is covered for several more years (and miles) under the BMW certified warranty. All of the upgrades can be reversed and are tasteful- using only OEM BMW parts. Vehicle has never been wrecked/ damaged and has always been garage kept. More pictures can be uploaded if desired.

Details:
    -Sport package (suspension, wheels, seats, no top speed governor)
    -Cold weather package (heated seats, fold down rear seat, headlight washer)
    -Adult owned and driven
    -less than 29,000 actual miles
    -Certified pre-owned warranty (6 years/ 100K miles)
    -ipod / MP3 interface
    -Rare 6 speed manual
    - Jet black color (Schwartz II) / black interior
    - No wrecks or problems

This car has been garage kept and hasn’t ever seen snow. The next owner will be entitled to the BMW certified pre-owned warranty which will cover the vehicle until mid 2014 or 100K miles. It still has a year left on the BMW factory maintenance program as well. There are a few small cosmetic upgrades that I added, but all of the original parts will be supplied with the car if the owner wants to reverse anything. The window trim is chrome, but it has been professionally blacked out with BMW shadowline vinyl tape (this can be removed if desired). The front grilles are BMW matte black sport grilles. The shifter is a genuine BMW short shift kit. The shifter knob has been upgraded to an OEM BMW ZHP weighted knob. The reflectors are smoked to better match the car, and the rear badge is black (purchased, not spray-bombed). It also has the self-leveling xenon HID headlights with “angel eyes” and brighter GP thunder bulbs installed in them.

The interior is like new. zero signs of wear. Everything is in excellent shape and works perfectly, no smoking or eating in this car. The interior is black leather with the desirable BMW sport seats. It also has the more sporty brushed aluminum interior trim instead of wood. It has the ipod interface, and you can plug in your jump drive to upload MP3’s. It also has dual climate control and heated seats; and like most newer BMW’s it has a sunroof and rain sensing windshield wipers.

Mechanically the car is also perfect. The engine is simply amazing and it can be as docile or ferocious as you need it to be. It runs and idles perfectly without the dreaded “tick” that some of these engines have. On the highway it regularly pulls in numbers over 30 MPG, and around town it manages mid 20’s. The SSK shifter is very crisp and direct, and the clutch and transmission are a pleasure to operate. The brakes will stop the car on a dime and the tires have plenty of life left.

You will not regret this car in any way and it will absolutely plaster a smile on your face if you like to drive. The sport package makes the handling of this car almost telepathic. I hate to even list it for sale; but I need to free up some money for my growing family. KBB values this car at 27.8K. There is a lien on the vehicle so monies will need to be directed to the lienholder. Please contact before making payment.

This vehicle is located in Richmond, IN and I am selling for 25,000. No trades or low-balls please- I need to pay this car off. Feel free to PM or email me directly at Helmsdini (at) hotmail.com

(older pic- before ZHP shifter install)

I have a few more pictures I took today. Still with a crappy P&S camera, but better angles of the car.

More interior shots (showing the shifter) plus one showing tire wear:

Last edited by Helmsdini; 10-30-2011 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    M3
    nice car. glws

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3 'vert
    Thanks!

Bump with a walk around vid!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymBA1I5jPkM[/ame]

My Cars
    Bmw 330ci 2001
    I love you. <3

Btw are you a Firefighter? and or took pictures of your vehicle by a fire house?

My Cars
    6MT
    nice car! this is what i was looking for too, but im in NY GLWS

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3 'vert
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolRideBmw View Post
    I love you. <3

Btw are you a Firefighter? and or took pictures of your vehicle by a fire house?

LOL... you love me?! or the car?!

I'm not a firefighter. The building in the background is a historic turn of the century piano/ record factory that the city I live in has restored and reclaimed.

Darkmasta: I have family on long island... maybe we can work something out if you are serious about buying?