Thread: Are any Dealers selling E46 M3's at less than msrp?

My Cars
    Audi S4, 2000

Are any Dealers selling E46 M3's at less than msrp?

My local guy, also known as Mr. Head up his A-s, has a new 04 on the lot with just about all that I'd like on a car, 6 -speed, sunroof, heated seats, etc. In the past they have never budged off msrp, but if I had some facts, I might have some leverage. Thanks in advance, Robbie

My Cars
    '02 M3, '08 X5, '88 M3
    I know that both Nalley BMW in Atlanta and Athens BMW in Athens(U of GA) will discount several thousand off M3s on the lot. I know Nalley has one they are advertising 3K off MSRP.

My Cars
    SMG
    Well today I was at BMW of Bellevue buyin a new radiator for my 98, I told the salesguy that I would take about any E46 M3 coupe on his lot. They didnt have any, but they did have a march build.

I said I would put a deposit down today if I could have it for 1K off msrp, they talked it over and kindly declined..

:
    Milltek pipes. Ground control coilovers. Conforti Tuned. V1 & iPod hardwired

My Cars
    99 Honda Prelude
    not to change the subject or anything but does anyone know where in southern california might they sell 04 E46 M3s below MSRP?
    Currently own: 1999 Honda Prelude
    Planning to own: new E46 M3

Detaillers Corner Moderator @ www.preludeonline.com

My Cars
    E46 M3
    You can find discounted M3's if you're willing to travel a bit. The demand seems to be regional - discounts in some areas, waiting lists in others. The Atlanta dealers may be a good place to start. You could fly in, have them pick you up at the airport, and have a nice drive home in your new car!

My Cars
    SMG
    I have been to 2 places here in Seattle and both will not discount a coupe, but will discount a vert. Order or on the lot...

:

My Cars
    E36 | E55 Wagon | W126
    Originally posted by tony(topaz,SMG)
    I know that both Nalley BMW in Atlanta and Athens BMW in Athens(U of GA) will discount several thousand off M3s on the lot. I know Nalley has one they are advertising 3K off MSRP.
    I have two '04's that I can come off of MSRP. If anyone's interested, let me know.
    Geordie Johnston - E36 Collector.

My Cars
    SMG
    Geordie: any details? Color opts that sort of things.

I need Alpine/Black with NO SMG....

My Cars
    2004 M3 Coupe
    Originally posted by 12:03
    I have been to 2 places here in Seattle and both will not discount a coupe, but will discount a vert. Order or on the lot...
    Just FYI, I got my 2004 M3 Coupe from Pat Wiseman with BMW Bellevue with $200 off MSRP + free alarm (including installation/activation). On the paper, it does show as $600 off MSRP 'cause they couldn't say "free alarm" for some strange reason. (Pat gave me a choice of either taking the car with $600 off or $200 off and free alarm.) He'll know me as "Dai."

(No wonder they're willing to give you a discount on Convertibles... they have a whole bunch lying on the lot.)

My Cars
    E36 | E55 Wagon | W126
    Originally posted by 12:03
    Geordie: any details? Color opts that sort of things.

I need Alpine/Black with NO SMG....
    Oops...the two I have are SMG...one Silver Gray/black, the other T. Silver/Gray. I'll order ya one, though!
    Geordie Johnston - E36 Collector.

My Cars
    '97 328is arctic '04 STI java black
    Let me find out what I can do for you...I work in sales dept. at bmw northwest (in Fife). We have one coupe in stock and a few verts. If you are still interested let me know.