Thread: firestone alignment?

My Cars
    2007 E90 335i

firestone alignment?

alright, i'm going to get flamed for this.
    I need alignment (often), and i'm considering the lifetime alignment with firestone.
    I've been to eurosport for alignment before and they were great, they tinker with it until they get it just right.
    but eurosport is far far away, 40-50 minutes drive 1 way and that doesn't count the traffic.
    and they don't have lifetime alignment ( i don't expect them to ).

so, give me your good/bad/worst experience with firestone (esp. on alignments)

My Cars
    '99 323is, '00 323i 528i
    Talk to Jamie down at the West side Norman Firestone.

My Cars
    e30, e61
    That's the same drive as going to Eurosport, they're within a mile of each other.

My Cars
    '99 323is, '00 323i 528i
    Ah.... didn't realize that.
    Maybe I'm just used to 35-40 minute drives to "anywhere" civilized.

But seriously, I know Jamie down at that Firestone location, good guy, and they have a pretty fancy new machine setup down there for alignments and whatnot.

My Cars
    2007 E90 335i
    Lolz yea, when i live in norman, 30-40 miles is normal. Now that i moved north, 7 miles is the limit lol. There are 2 firestone about 4 miles away, one in nw expy, one in may.

My Cars
    '13 VW GLI, sold E36 328
    IMO it's worth the drive to euro. We had work done in texas over the weekend for oil change, rotate balance and brake bleed on the edge. Kinda overpriced a bit. Plus the racks Eurosport uses are better technology than a lift like firestone or hibdons.
    BMWMOFO OG. Wetdub OKC Enthusiast. E36(sold), 08 Mazda3(totaled), '12 VW Jetta TDI(buyback)
    , current: '13 VW GLI

"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you"

- Jeremy Clarkson -

My Cars
    '13 VW GLI, sold E36 328
    IMO it's worth the drive to euro. We had work done in texas over the weekend for oil change, rotate balance and brake bleed on the edge. Kinda overpriced a bit. Plus the racks Eurosport uses are better technology than a lift like firestone or hibdons.
    BMWMOFO OG. Wetdub OKC Enthusiast. E36(sold), 08 Mazda3(totaled), '12 VW Jetta TDI(buyback)

"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you"

- Jeremy Clarkson -

My Cars
    '13 VW GLI, sold E36 328

Man they need to fix this dang app!!!!
    Last edited by WeiBCoupeE36; 10-11-2011 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

- Jeremy Clarkson -