Thread: Ok Forum Rules Reminder......

My Cars
    S52 times 2

Ok Forum Rules Reminder......

OK forum is a place for us Okies and MofO's to hang and talk bimmers and issues and events in and around our great state. Recently I have noticed a plethora of for sale threads I want to take this opportunity to remind you all the forum has a separate for sale section that is categorized into various segments to fit your sales needs. Please do not place a FS ad directly in the OK forum, if you do it will likely be towed. HOWEVER if you post your ad in the proper place it is perfectly ok (no pun) to make a thread and link said ad to the thread. I know it sounds petty but the rules are already in place and we have to respect them to keep our forum. Kevlar is closely monitoring us because of a few shenanigans he caught wind of and has told me the "rules of the road" goes for all forums and if we as a group do not comply he will ban/suspend, or eliminate the OK forum.

Also no cussing, personal attacks etc. Let's be big boyz ( or gurlz) herre!

If you have a thread request or general questions about the OK forum feel free to send me a PM and I will handle it.

My Cars
    1997 M3

1997 M3 (SOLD) :o 2000 528i Sport (SOLD)

My Cars
    '13 VW GLI, sold E36 328
    Whats going on here? Nah I feel ya though. Takes up a lot of space when we have a lot of threads going that could bs elsewhere. I know I'm not the only one who hates the stupid server message and can't get to our sub forum at times.
    BMWMOFO OG. Wetdub OKC Enthusiast. E36(sold), 08 Mazda3(totaled), '12 VW Jetta TDI(buyback)
    , current: '13 VW GLI

"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you"

- Jeremy Clarkson -

My Cars
    1986 Porsche 944
    The server message is more about users than threads....

As far as the complaint... I don't see it... But I'm not easily excited like swiss.
    Sidney J in OK
    1986 India Red Porsche 944, Autocross Whore, Weekend fun car
    1987 Porsche 924s, Color undecided Fprep car in progress
    1997 Estorilblau E36 M3 Sedan- Gone, but not forgotten.

My Cars
    '73 Scout II
    Doh - this was likely prompted by my most recent thread. I will make the appropriate adjustments -

My Cars
    S52 times 2
    Quote Originally Posted by porsche4life View Post
    The server message is more about users than threads....

As far as the complaint... I don't see it... But I'm not easily excited like swiss.
    Rulez r Rulez, we gotta respect them or GTFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlet135 View Post
    Doh - this was likely prompted by my most recent thread. I will make the appropriate adjustments -
    You didn't start the fire. No worries. Dave (Wreckless) gave you a good example to follow.