Thread: Bear Mountain Run Sunday Oct. 16th UPDATE L@@K!!

My Cars
    2005 M3 ZCP

Bear Mountain Run Sunday Oct. 16th UPDATE L@@K!!

Just to mention that part of next Sunday's drive we will be stopping at Lomotion in Poughkeepsie NY for some donuts and coffee. JJ the owner will be opening his facilities for all of us to tour. These guys are tuners, have a nice inventory of cars and were at Bimmerstock showing off their yellow supercharged E46 M3.

We will end the run at Bear Mtn. State Park to join in for the celebration of Ocktoberfest for some oompah bands, brats and beers!!

It's going to be a great turn out that you won't want to miss!

Auf weidersehen!!
    Wavier forms:

Driver's form:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?efc7ahf2s8sfrnn

Passenger's form:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?drdh2x4n3w7bm4f

**UPDATE PART 2** JJ from Lomotion just called me and wanted me to mention that he will be serving a catered breakfast. Bring your appetite boys! THANKS JJ!
    Last edited by 87roadracer; 10-13-2011 at 03:25 PM.
    2005 M3 ZCP Interlagos Blue / 6MT / NO sunroof / cloth/leather manual seats / Cold Weather Package / NAV / H/K System / Eurotray / Dice / Umnitza V2 6000K Angel Eyes / 6000K D2S Low Beams /8000K HID Fog Lights / LED Tail Lights / Auto Solutions 40% Reduction Short Shifter Kit / Zeckenhausen CDV / SS Brake Lines / Rouge Engineering Adjustable Control Arms / TMS camber plates / H&R springs w/adjustable rears / ZHP Shift Knob / OEM Alcantara Shift Boot / CF Rear Diffuser / 19" Linea Corse rims LC818 in Hyper Black w/ Hankook 245/275 tires

My Cars
    Audi A4 1.8T 03
    Quote Originally Posted by 87roadracer View Post
    Just to mention that part of next Sunday's drive we will be stopping at Lomotion in Poughkeepsie NY for some donuts and coffee. JJ the owner will be opening his facilities for all of us to tour. These guys are tuners, have a nice inventory of cars and were at Bimmerstock showing off their yellow supercharged E46 M3.

We will end the run at Bear Mtn. State Park to join in for the celebration of Ocktoberfest for some oompah bands, brats and beers!!

It's going to be a great turn out that you won't want to miss!

Auf weidersehen!!
    Thanks for the Update here Roger. Sorry i forgot to add that at the main page. Looks like an awesome day. Only praying for awesome weather. lol

BMW 135i 2008 (Current)
    - Maxima 95 (DD)
    Acura TL 02 (Retired) - Acura TLS 03 (Retired) - Acura TL 05 (Retired) - Scion tC 2006 (Retired)
    Audi A4 2003 (Retired) - Jeep Grand Cherokee 96 DD (Retired)

My Cars
    2005 M3 ZCP
    Yeah and special thanks goes out to Mohsin (lostkhan) for initiating all the runs this year! It was great having all you guys on my home turf!
    2005 M3 ZCP Interlagos Blue / 6MT / NO sunroof / cloth/leather manual seats / Cold Weather Package / NAV / H/K System / Eurotray / Dice / Umnitza V2 6000K Angel Eyes / 6000K D2S Low Beams /8000K HID Fog Lights / LED Tail Lights / Auto Solutions 40% Reduction Short Shifter Kit / Zeckenhausen CDV / SS Brake Lines / Rouge Engineering Adjustable Control Arms / TMS camber plates / H&R springs w/adjustable rears / ZHP Shift Knob / OEM Alcantara Shift Boot / CF Rear Diffuser / 19" Linea Corse rims LC818 in Hyper Black w/ Hankook 245/275 tires

My Cars
    M62 on steroids yeah!
    We were glad to be there too.
    "Secondly, there are plenty of realistic BMW owners in here posting that they lost. I don't see you asking asinine questions in their threads. What about the Ferrari kills Ingenere posts?"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoTLr...e_gdata_player

My Cars
    '00 Z3 2.3 Roady, '08 M5
    i will be making this run this time. All I hear are great things.

My Cars
    2005 M3 ZCP

My Cars
    Z3M, X5M
    Nice, another Z3!

So what's the Ocktoberfest all about? Link?
    -Phil

My Cars
    2005 M3 ZCP
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Thrizzle View Post
    Nice, another Z3!

So what's the Ocktoberfest all about? Link?
    Link to the Ocktoberfest:

http://www.palisadesparksconservancy.org/parks/5/

My Cars
    04 Mustang GT
    Less than a week away!

EMPIRE 7

My Cars
    2005 M3 ZCP
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristeros View Post
    Less than a week away!
    Yeah hopefully the weather will be as good as this past weekend.