Thread: 2008 BMW X3 3.0si

My Cars
    2008 BMW X3 3.0si

2008 BMW X3 3.0si

I just recently bought a 2008 BMW X3 and i want to make it a little louder and get a small gain in hp. What are some parts or exhaust systems that would work on this car that wont be really loud but noticeable.

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    I don't think there are that many companies out there making exhaust for the X3. You can start with the standard go tos: Dinan (your best shot), Remus, UUC, Rouge, Active Autoworks, Supersprint are all well known for exhausts on BMWs, but a lot of them carry a hefty price tag. If you are having trouble finding exhaust for your car, there's always the magnaflow option as well.

Our supporting vendors is a good place to start. Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new car! My parents just returned their 08 X3 3.0si and I miss it dearly.

Forum Rules___Info for New Members___Teen Driving School in So Cal
    "It's the internet by my rules."--Kevlar

My Cars
    2008 BMW X3 3.0si
    Where is that magnaflow option you are talking about?

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    Magnaflow makes universal mufflers, that don't sound half bad. An exhaust shop then welds on the muffler and larger exhaust pipes. It's a much less expensive option than getting an exhaust system made for your car, and for cars that don't have many available systems, it's a good option.

Forum Rules___Info for New Members___Teen Driving School in So Cal
    "It's the internet by my rules."--Kevlar