Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 397

Thread: Area Mechanics & Dealers

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    2,333
    My Cars
    '99 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by porscheboy16
    Karosserie in Fairfax is great. They are doing the restoration on my 911.
    is this the same on in PA or is there a shop in fairfax ,VA?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Potomac, MD
    Posts
    119
    My Cars
    98 Mroadster
    Edit by Moderator: Sorry Stephane, but a post like the one you had here is not allowed as it is considered an advertisement on our forums. Free advertisement by you would not be fair to those businesses that have paid to advertise here on BF.C.

    If you would like to become our local Mid-Atlantic Regional Forum Vendors (which would be great), please go here: http://www.bimmerforums.com/advertise.cfm to find out more information regarding advertisement packages.

    Thank you for understanding.
    Last edited by Preppy; 09-01-2004 at 10:17 AM.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Potomac, MD
    Posts
    6,657
    My Cars
    Avus Blue M3
    No problem.

    Great, another Potomac rep.!
    blahosidfnsd

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Potomac, MD
    Posts
    119
    My Cars
    98 Mroadster
    Terribly sorry about the breaking the advertising rules.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    20,905
    My Cars
    2013 335i xdrive msport
    No it's totally ok Stephane, you're new here

    I just hope you understand the reasons behind why I had to edit your post. Thanks.
    ~Chris

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Paradise Hotel located on Temptation Island
    Posts
    6,780
    My Cars
    '
    Guys, if you need anything fixed on your car, give me a call. Make sure to call your insurance company beforehand and get FULL COVERAGE, we're talking the whole nine yards, before you let me lay a finger on your car. Trust me, you'll thank me afterwards.


    BMW Cigar And Gun Club Member #7

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    This World
    Posts
    1,561
    My Cars
    '00 BMW MCoupe, '06 Mazda3 sT HB

    Any ops on Alexandria Bavarian Service ??

    Has any1 ever used:

    Alexandria Bavarian Service
    Grant Randall
    416 East Raymond Avenue
    Alexandria, VA 22301
    (703) 836-2002
    '00S52 RETIRED


    '07 Silver Gray E86 MCoupe


  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    212
    My Cars
    15 i8, 99 F355, 04 M3
    Anyone know of any good shops in the Charlottesvilla VA area?

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Rockville, MD
    Posts
    8,201
    My Cars
    1998 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by dave is cool
    Guys, if you need anything fixed on your car, give me a call. Make sure to call your insurance company beforehand and get FULL COVERAGE, we're talking the whole nine yards, before you let me lay a finger on your car. Trust me, you'll thank me afterwards.
    you should let him drive your car.. since he drives like a grandma

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Potomac, MD
    Posts
    119
    My Cars
    98 Mroadster
    I fully understand the advertising rules. Please e-mail me the information to be able to advertise on the site.

    Stephane

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,837
    My Cars
    '87 325is Spec E30
    I guess this is kinda on the topic, i dont know if you read the thread that Poke2120 and I posted about my M50 manifold gone wrong. I not you could find it here... http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...47#post2946447
    But to get the M50 swap done and to fix what got fucked up, which we dont know what it was during the install process we were going to trail my car to Pro iImports in Gaithersburg, im not to familier with that shop. Would that be a good decision or not? Any other ideas that may be better? Thanks guys.
    ~Rich

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    MINY USA
    Posts
    10,426
    My Cars
    2000 BMW 740iL
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph@exclu
    I fully understand the advertising rules. Please e-mail me the information to be able to advertise on the site.

    Stephane
    Hmm, I'll send you out another email on this Stephane.
    ACS Front Spoiler | Bavarian Autosport Strut Bar | Bilstein HD Struts | Dinan Cold Air Intake | Dinan Stage II Software
    Eisenmann High Performance Exhaust | H&R Stage II Sport Springs | Mobile Video & Bass Upgrades.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    12,955
    My Cars
    uma E36 325 vermelho
    Quote Originally Posted by redrocket328
    I guess this is kinda on the topic, i dont know if you read the thread that Poke2120 and I posted about my M50 manifold gone wrong. I not you could find it here... http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...47#post2946447
    But to get the M50 swap done and to fix what got fucked up, which we dont know what it was during the install process we were going to trail my car to Pro iImports in Gaithersburg, im not to familier with that shop. Would that be a good decision or not? Any other ideas that may be better? Thanks guys.
    ~Rich
    If you're gonna trailer it down to Gaithersburg, go with Dan Martin. He's a BMW specialist. Top notch.

    Martin's Auto Service
    Dan Martin
    8100 H Beechcraft Avenue
    Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879
    301-926-8977
    BMWmaster1960@aol.com
    Last edited by Jed; 10-06-2004 at 03:23 PM.
    What would Crockett and Tubbs do?

    1994 E36 Hellrot/Black 325is
    2007 E92 Jet Black/Saddle Brown 335i

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,837
    My Cars
    '87 325is Spec E30
    Nvm. Got it running. John Doby helped me out. I think you guys are right, I think he is the top mechanic. lol.
    ~Rich

  15. #65
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    12,955
    My Cars
    uma E36 325 vermelho
    Quote Originally Posted by redrocket328
    Nvm. Got it running. John Doby helped me out. I think you guys are right, I think he is the top mechanic. lol.
    ~Rich
    Doby Motorsports Garage!!!
    What would Crockett and Tubbs do?

    1994 E36 Hellrot/Black 325is
    2007 E92 Jet Black/Saddle Brown 335i

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    This World
    Posts
    1,561
    My Cars
    '00 BMW MCoupe, '06 Mazda3 sT HB

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by tripleM
    Has any1 ever used:

    Alexandria Bavarian Service
    Grant Randall
    416 East Raymond Avenue
    Alexandria, VA 22301
    (703) 836-2002
    Okay so I sorta got an answer for this place.
    I called to ask them about doing a fluid change & joke about trying to do an Inspection 1 "on the cheap".
    The person on the phone said, "I really don't want you as a customer...you better find some1 else."

    Okay...1st impression are everything esp in business.
    '00S52 RETIRED


    '07 Silver Gray E86 MCoupe


  17. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Potomac, MD
    Posts
    6,657
    My Cars
    Avus Blue M3
    their response was a good thing dude.
    blahosidfnsd

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    This World
    Posts
    1,561
    My Cars
    '00 BMW MCoupe, '06 Mazda3 sT HB
    Quote Originally Posted by potomac
    their response was a good thing dude.
    That's how I look @ it.
    '00S52 RETIRED


    '07 Silver Gray E86 MCoupe


  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Potomac, MD
    Posts
    6,657
    My Cars
    Avus Blue M3
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleM
    That's how I look @ it.
    o ok, gotcha
    we should test out the local mechanics this way...:icon23
    blahosidfnsd

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    458
    My Cars
    E36,Ram 1500,07 M50
    Does anyone know the name of the mechanic who opened shop in catonsville and has worked with BMWs for over 20 years? The shop is real close to me and I'm thinking of getting some work done with him. I know he opened the shop earlier this year so where was he before then? Any info on him would be nice. Thanks!
    Last edited by unreel; 12-07-2004 at 11:00 PM.

    ಠ__ಠ''

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nova
    Posts
    144
    My Cars
    '05 S4
    Any good shops in or around the Vienna/McLean area? I've heard good things about Auto Advantage in Manassas but I'd like to find something closer if I can.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,565
    My Cars
    1997 Alpine White M3
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleM
    Okay so I sorta got an answer for this place.
    I called to ask them about doing a fluid change & joke about trying to do an Inspection 1 "on the cheap".
    The person on the phone said, "I really don't want you as a customer...you better find some1 else."

    Okay...1st impression are everything esp in business.
    I predict they're already out of business.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Potomac, MD
    Posts
    119
    My Cars
    98 Mroadster
    Wow I surprised that a shop would say something like that.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    VA, USA
    Posts
    148
    My Cars
    '06 M3 ZCP
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunberg
    Anyone know of any good shops in the Charlottesvilla VA area?
    Would like to know as well...Charlottesville is quite a bit closer to me than most of the shops listed in MD.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    This World
    Posts
    1,561
    My Cars
    '00 BMW MCoupe, '06 Mazda3 sT HB

    Area Dealer Service Recommendations? (for warranty work)

    Okay, I need some warranty work done correctly & the warranty denied because they assumed I perpetrated it.

    Any local DC Area dealers ppl have had good experiences from?

    Thanks
    '00S52 RETIRED


    '07 Silver Gray E86 MCoupe


Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •