Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Area Mechanics & Dealers

My Cars
    04 Jet Black E46 ///M3
    Originally posted by vjlax18
    Hey, Posting Business Numbers on line is cool, and they advertise. But posting someone's personal number is not cool. Did you ask permission to post the number? You could make it available throuh PM's.
    Ofcourse I have his permission. I've posted his number plenty of times before. A lot of guys from the board, maybe not you guys but others have got work done with him because of me.

Actually it's funny, I met him through Bill and I did mention your name to him at one point-he didn't recall who you were.
    since you were meeting him through somebody that already knows him, didn't sound like you needed to mention me anyways...

My Cars
    02 325iT
    Originally posted by ///Arman
    Ofcourse I have his permission. I've posted his number plenty of times before. A lot of guys from the board, maybe not you guys but others have got work done with him because of me.
    Actually, I spoke with Brant today and he didn't recall saying you could post his number. He doesn't mind word of mouth but we don't need every Tom, Dick or Harry calling and bothering him for price quotes and valuable information and not really getting any work done. His still is a one man operation and doesn't always have the time to sit on the phone or internet and chat. Don't get me wrong, he likes getting new business, but quality work, not some kid asking how much to install strobe lights and angel eyes he got off E-Bay on in his 318. Not to say you didn't referr good work to him, but you know how some people get a number and just call anyway.
    Brant is a good friend and customer of mine. I've known Brant for a couple years and we talk about every other day so I'm always looking out for his best interest. Let's just not post his number again.

and what's up with the smilie?

My Cars
    95 M3, 93 Altima, 90 Opel Kadett
    Originally posted by schosports
    not some kid asking how much to install strobe lights and angel eyes he got off E-Bay on in his 318.

You just had to bring that up didn't you!: : Those strobes are DAMN hard to install!!!!:

My Cars
    '14 320i, '19 X5 50i
    Let's not turn this into a flame war guys, let's keep it cordial and informative.

Thx,
    Ben
    2014 BMW 320i << Ben >> 2019 BMW X5 xDrive50i

My Cars
    04 Jet Black E46 ///M3
    Originally posted by schosports
    Actually, I spoke with Brant today and he didn't recall saying you could post his number. He doesn't mind word of mouth but we don't need every Tom, Dick or Harry calling and bothering him for price quotes and valuable information and not really getting any work done. His still is a one man operation and doesn't always have the time to sit on the phone or internet and chat. Don't get me wrong, he likes getting new business, but quality work, not some kid asking how much to install strobe lights and angel eyes he got off E-Bay on in his 318. Not to say you didn't referr good work to him, but you know how some people get a number and just call anyway.
    Brant is a good friend and customer of mine. I've known Brant for a couple years and we talk about every other day so I'm always looking out for his best interest. Let's just not post his number again.

and what's up with the smilie?
    Last time I talked to him was three weeks ago and he didn't say anything to me about it. I'll call him and ask....I thought I made it clear in the post that he doesn't do small jobs therefore we wont' have every kid like you say call him for small things. I always make that clear. Anways, I'll edit my post for now.

This is --> alright...

My Cars
    2013 335i xdrive msport
    For the love of warm weather....CALM DOWN GUYS!
    ~Chris

My Cars
    4 old ones

Re: Re: Area Mechanics & Dealers

Originally posted by Mikey52

I was thinking about York Automotive in Mt. Airy since it's 5 minutes away. I know the owner (Ted York) occasionally has a couple 325 RACECARS outside his shop and Im pretty sure he races them competitively but I dont know who he has actually working on the cars.
    That's Ed York and he races in SCCA. I had him install an exhaust on my car. I was pleased with his work.

...steven BMWCCA 146825
    http://318ti.org | http://bmwcca.org/forum
    1995 318ti Club Sport - 1996 328ti Sport - 1991 325iC - 2003 Mini Cooper S

My Cars
    Bimmers and Toyotas
    I am a BMW Master Technician. In the last year I stopped working a dealership in MA. I moved to the Trenton, NJ area to start working at my father's shop. I will own it in the future. I am hoping to spread the word out so I can see a little more BMW service , I have real world experience with fixing BMW vehicles, and W vehiclesI was trained by the factory. I have training on, and repair information for:
    Z8 E52
    Z4 E85
    7 series (E65, E38, E32)
    5 series (E39, E34, E28) with E39 M5
    3 series (E46, E36, E30) with E46 M3 and SMG
    X5 (E53)

Carroll's Service Center
    440 Grand Avenue
    West Trenton, NJ 08628
    Avus Blue 95 M3. Many mods, including Northeast Rust Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by bimmershark View Post
    stretch marks are hot i pretend i am an older sailor looking over maps

My Cars
    94 318i

east coast exotics

for south east VA (hampton roads - peninsula)

www.eastcoastexotics.net

2520 George Washington hwy, Yorktown VA, 23693

PHONE
    Local Phone Numbers (757) 867-6200
    FAX
    All Departments (757) 867-6201
    Car Sales sales@eastcoastexotics.net
    Service Department service@eastcoastexotics.net
    Parts Department parts@eastcoastexotics.net
    Miscellaneous Questions questions@eastcoastexotics.ne

My Cars
    >>>>?
    Karosserie in Fairfax is great. They are doing the restoration on my 911.

My Cars
    G37xS, Taco, GSXR1K
    What about here. I think but not sure the owner of this business use to be the President of BMW Car Club. Heard something like that but not sure.

http://www.excluservice.com/

My Cars
    Estoril E36M3: Sold! SGrey Metallic E46M3: Current
    Tif's FOREIGN CAR CARE

11 Gibralter Ave.
    Annapoolis , Md 21401

Phone: 410-268-8288

If you are going to have your car worked on there tell them Brian recommended you to go there & ask to have Ben work on your car. Very reputable mechanic.

My Cars
    95 m3
    I used to ba a tech at Tischer BMW/BMW of Silver Spring....they have since changed service managers and a lot of techs left but customer satisfaction was good when i was there

My Cars
    1998 E38 750iL
    bump...good info

My Cars
    TBSS, 90 348, 65 Mustang
    Quote Originally Posted by Md750
    bump...good info
    Good idea, but the thread is parked already

My Cars
    HKS-2 M3 and 540iT
    Another plug for Brant. He did my Cam Kit install. VERY happy with his work. Great guy, too.

His number is:

As a self-employed individual myself, I can't imagine why you guys would be so protective of Brant's digits. Screening TOO MANY calls for service is a small business owner's wet dream, not nightmare. Arman is simply trying to turn Brant on to new biz. Indeed, he turned me on to Brant . . .

Besides, its kind of a PITA to field PM's and e-mails all day from folks asking for Brant's contact info (ask me how I know). Moreover, what's the benefit/protection of providing the number via e-mail/PM vs. simply posting it?
    Garrett

My Cars
    04 Jet Black E46 ///M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog 20/20
    Another plug for Brant. He did my Cam Kit install. VERY happy with his work. Great guy, too.

His number is:

As a self-employed individual myself, I can't imagine why you guys would be so protective of Brant's digits. Screening TOO MANY calls for service is a small business owner's wet dream, not nightmare. Arman is simply trying to turn Brant on to new biz. Indeed, he turned me on to Brant . . .

Besides, its kind of a PITA to field PM's and e-mails all day from folks asking for Brant's contact info (ask me how I know). Moreover, what's the benefit/protection of providing the number via e-mail/PM vs. simply posting it?
    It has nothing to do with that, these childish games all started when I got into it with Glen over some wheels and now I got this Team.Bar people against me.

My Cars
    TBSS, 90 348, 65 Mustang
    Brant's number is his personal cell number and he has never asked for it to be posted online. Brant has never posted on BF.C, but does read the threads, just like people like Bob Tunnell and Chuck Stickley. It's not good for their business.

My Cars
    HKS-2 M3 and 540iT
    Quote Originally Posted by ///Arman
    these childish games all started when I got into it with Glen over some wheels and now I got this Team.Bar people against me.
    I am shocked and appalled! If this is true, then you team.bar boys need to stop it, apologize and play fair. Shame on you

Arman is a nice polite young lad, wholly underserving of such gratuitous harassment.

Why can't we all just get along . . .
    -Rodney King
    Garrett

My Cars
    uma E36 325 vermelho
    I am shocked and appalled! If this is true, then you team.bar boys need to stop it, apologize and play fair. Shame on you

Arman is a nice polite young lad, wholly underserving of such gratuitous harassment.

Why can't we all just get along . . .
    -Rodney King
    Garrett-

Bill, who is a friend of Brant's, talked to him and confirmed that he didn't say his number could be posted. Simple as that. I know in terms of business, I didn't want a million people calling me when I was a broker. I wanted serious quality business that was in line with what I did. Not trading odd lots that wasted my time or just giving out quotes all day and never produce anything. Quality over quantity. That's stems from good word of mouth not by simply publishing my number.

I personally don't have a problem with Arman. Yes, I tease him, but I do that with EVERYONE-I have dealt with him in a business transaction and it was a good solid one.

Just my 2 cents. That's all-nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by schosports
    What would Crockett and Tubbs do?

1994 E36 Hellrot/Black 325is
    2007 E92 Jet Black/Saddle Brown 335i

My Cars
    HKS-2 M3 and 540iT
    Jed,

That is by far THE funniest signature I have ever seen.
    Garrett

My Cars
    uma E36 325 vermelho
    Jed,

That is by far THE funniest signature I have ever seen.

Yeah, it's so stupid, it cracks me up!
    What would Crockett and Tubbs do?

1994 E36 Hellrot/Black 325is
    2007 E92 Jet Black/Saddle Brown 335i

My Cars
    87 325is, 00 323iT
    Stickley, That guys got a Mean Club car. Damn fast at summit I might add. Maybe a Little too fast. If such a phrase exsits in the racing world

My Cars
    Avus Blue M3
    We should scratch BMW Excluservice off the list. They are retarded. The dude wanted to charge me 9 hours of labor for coilovers and the mechanic/technican person didn't even know what RTABs were. :
    Last edited by potomac; 07-02-2004 at 04:07 PM.
    blahosidfnsd

My Cars
    1997 M3 Coupe
    J&F Motors
    4064 South Four Mile Run Drive
    Arlington, VA 22206
    (703) 671-7757
    Drew | Dinomite.net
    1997 Boston Green ///M3 Coupe Lightweight wheels, non-luxury, no sunroof.
    1994 Volvo 940 Race Wagon

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast