BMW of Bloomfield
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1991 318is e30 m52

My Cars
    1991 m52 e30, 2004 ZHP

1991 318is e30 m52: BBS/Performance/Audio/CLEAN

disclaimer: if you dont agree with the pricing thats fine, but leave it out of my thread please. thanks in advance.

General:

1991 318is BMW e30 in diamondschwarz metallic (black), glass moonroof (rare option from dealer when these cars were new, spare solid panel roof unpainted), 5spd, tan sport interior (8 out of 10), brand new custom floor mats (kind of a tweed hogs hair material with black/brown/copper/tan intertwined, pretty dope looking IMO), very MINT crack free e30 dash (car came with an awfully cracked one, looked bad), very MINT mtech 1 steering wheel, tri-color M stitched ebrake and shift boots in faux leather, 5spd ZHP shift knob with M logo, black grill kidneys, VW Golf MKIII ABA front lip spoiler trimmed to fit on e30 bumper, new side view mirror glass, euro trim, drop in HID kit (doesnt look cheap or cheesy, i like it a lot), new antenna seal and working motorized e30 antenna

Audio:

1500w audio system including an alpine HU with ipod cable/alpine 4channel digi amp (either 400 or 600w)/1000w alpine mono amp/rockford cap/alpine 10 inch type R sub in custom box wrapped in matching trunk carpet/amp kit/rewired system/all on a custom drop down shelf mounted under the rear deck in the trunk, 6.5 inch infinity kappa perfect components in the front, infinity reference speaker set in the rear

Motor:

m52 motor from a 96 328is, custom 2.25 exhaust (flex pipe, resonator, and 2.25 in/dual 3.5 out magnaflow 13816 muffler), KA motor cold air canister intake, obd1 m3 wiring harness, black ejnight 24v skidplate brand new, euro smilie headlights, has fog lights but arent wired, ejnight black 24v skid plate, obd1 m3 fuel rail, m3 oil pan i believe, red label DME, obd1 m3 drive shaft, ZF transmission painted black, 540i 3.5 inch MAF with bimmerworld adapter, e39 m5 motor mounts new.

Maintenance:

every gasket you can imagine has been replaced, throw out bearing, center bearing, water pump (upgraded metal impeller), theromostat and housing, spark plugs, car has brand new rear drive axles, tie rod ends in the front, control arms and bushings in the front, power steering rack boots, brand new upgraded alternator, rear sway bar end links, and a few more smaller items all with 1000 miles or so on them, brakes are newer (done by previous owner supposedly, i dont know/cant remember how long ago they were done), belts, entire motor was painted black, OBX m52 polished headers, new coolant hoses, new coolant bottle, mishimoto radiator, spal cooling fan,new clutch, 325ix brake booster thats brand new, 2 brand new knock sensors, new cam positioning sensor, and thats really all i can think of right now knowing that there is more that im missing.

Wheels/Suspension:

16x9 16x10 BBS RS' with polished half height hex caps (originally 4x114.3 but redrilled and plugged) et 13 with brand new 0 mileage falken 512 tires 205/40/16 and 225/40/16, H&R 3 and 5mm spacers, KW coilovers, front stud conversion

problems with the car:

- SMALL amount of rust starting under passenger rear bumper. not very noticeable and very common for e30 chassis cars
    - paint is probably a 6.5-7 out of 10. for being as old as it is its in great shape but has its bad areas
    - rear IS spoiler on the trunk has cracked/sundried paint. i should be replacing this so it wont be an issue
    - moon roof has been siliconed shut (i guess from leaking the PO was too lazy to put a new seal in, i have a brand new seal for it but havent replaced it and probably wont, it will come with the car)
    - interior has its little blemishes here and there but over all is in great shape (im very picky about aesthetics on my cars)
    - either the previous owner of the car or whoever owned the coilovers prior to putting them on the car before i bought it, one or the other: when previous owner built the wheels he did his math wrong on the offsets and when he bolted them to the car the inner barrel flattened out the bottom couple threads on each of the front coilovers. yeah, this sucks but the car honestly couldnt drive any lower than it is right now and so those threads couldnt be utilized anyways.

again, that all i can think of at the moment and basically covers all the cons for the car which isnt much for how old this car is.

with that being said im looking at the following:

$11,000 OBO out the door for EVERYTHING

IF YOU FIND ME A BUYER FOR THIS CAR, I WILL PUT CASH IN YOUR HAND FOR A "REFERRAL FEE". yes, im serious about this. i need this car gone.

i cant even tell you how much new stuff this car has on it. engine parts, performance parts, tires, stereo system. all of this stuff has ZERO miles on it or has never been turned on yet and its all brand new. car will be up and running shortly. i really havent cut any corners in the process of making this car into a 6cyl beast. everything has been done to ensure that this car is healthy and will be healthy for many miles to come. im selling it to free up some debt and over the past year of owning it i havent really gotten to enjoy it and its put a salty taste in my mouth, im bascially just ready to move on and it seems as though im building the new owner (whoever that may be) a nice car.

this car will be ready for boost, a GREAT start for a track car, or leaving it as it is.

you can email me @ jacob_gans@yahoo.com

first few pictures are under my ownership and the last few are from the previous owner. exterior condition hasnt changed but the mechanics and some of the other exterior/interior aesthetics have gotten major upgrades.

Last edited by BADCLOWN; 11-04-2011 at 12:54 PM.

My Cars
    '13 VW GTI WOB 6speed
    Damn that's clean. I can't do it, but glws!

My Cars
    E30 M3, E36
    Sexy looks so clean
    USMC...R
    Current: 1988 M3 Alpine
    1995 325i hellrot
    2013 Suzuki DRZ400SM
    Past:1993 325is 5MT Alpine
    1996 328is 5MT Swartz
    2007 350z Touring MT
    2007 Volvo S40 T5 AWD 6MT
    2011 Honda Ruckus
    2007 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol
    2005 Triumph Speed Triple
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R600
    2003 Honda CBR 600RR

My Cars
    84 318i
    Damn sexy car. glws!

My Cars
    TiAg E46
    Bump for a super clean E30. My offer is still out there if you change your mind.

My Cars
    1991 m52 e30, 2004 ZHP
    up top

My Cars
    skateboard
    Nice car sir. Which trans is that motor mounted to?
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    1991 m52 e30, 2004 ZHP
    Quote Originally Posted by GG///M3 View Post
    Nice car sir. Which trans is that motor mounted to?
    thank you

ZF 5spd transmission with an e36 M clutch kit.

My Cars
    Avus M3, dumped e46 323i
    The perfect e30?

My Cars
    1990 e30 325i
    what did you make that front valence lip spoiler out of

My Cars
    E64 645CI
    Bump!

My Cars
    some crap
    if someone doesnt agree with the price they SHOULD mention it in the thread. consumer advice.

with that said, beautiful car. hope you get what you want for it.
    This is my Signature.

My Cars
    00' S2000
    Very well executed, one of the best I've seen. If you're ever interested in trades let me know. I have a nice little S2000 that I'd give up in a heartbeat for this.

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by napse30 View Post
    what did you make that front valence lip spoiler out of
    It looks like a US spec MKIII VR6 lip.
    Wow:http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=971063

Just say no to cheap reps. Go real or go home.

OZ bolt tools for $41 shipped:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OZ-FUTURAS-S...item51a0a55203

My Cars
    1991 m52 e30, 2004 ZHP
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeVance View Post
    if someone doesnt agree with the price they SHOULD mention it in the thread. consumer advice.

with that said, beautiful car. hope you get what you want for it.

thats their opinion, and while entitled to it, i didnt post this car up for sale for people to express their opinion on what its worth. if people would like to shoot me an offer and are interested, ill gladly listen

and yes: its an NA MKIII ABA VW golf lip

up
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 09-13-2011 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    1991 m52 e30, 2004 ZHP
    up

My Cars
    1998 M/4/5 Cosmos/Dove
    really dont think the price is wrong.

My Cars
    '02 325i
    trade for 02 325i 5 spd lightly modded?

My Cars
    1991 m52 e30, 2004 ZHP
    Quote Originally Posted by 615bimmerboy View Post
    trade for 02 325i 5 spd lightly modded?

im currently daily driving an 04 330i ZHP (just ordered all the parts for service interval III, argh) so im good on e46 cars but thanks for the offer.

only trades i would consider are a 600cc sportbike + cash.

My Cars
    2006 525i
    Beautiful car, does it have working A/C?

My Cars
    1991 m52 e30, 2004 ZHP
    no working a/c.

power steering does work.

My Cars
    2006 525i
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    no working a/c.

power steering does work.
    Gotcha, how many miles on the chassis?

My Cars
    2001 E46 Coupe
    Ya extremely clean, really sharp. It's nice to see the pic of the M52 on the engine stand with the headers, cool idea to put that photo in the FS gallery. How did you get that photo with the fish-eye effect? Is that one of those "lens babies?"

ps - my mom gave me that same license plate one year when I was little as a stocking stuffer. . .

My Cars
    I have a few...
    No A/C....$10k....really? GL
    I'm sick...only another Bimmer can cure me!

My Cars
    1991 m52 e30, 2004 ZHP
    Quote Originally Posted by RyChicago View Post
    Ya extremely clean, really sharp. It's nice to see the pic of the M52 on the engine stand with the headers, cool idea to put that photo in the FS gallery. How did you get that photo with the fish-eye effect? Is that one of those "lens babies?"

ps - my mom gave me that same license plate one year when I was little as a stocking stuffer. . .

thanks for the input.

no a/c, correct. thats the only thing that will not be utilized in this car. i wasnt planning on having a/c and rarely use it in my cars to begin with. the next owner can assess that situation if they so choose to want/have it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast