Thread: BMW 112440 Tool Set for V8 M60/M62/TU Timing Chain Guide Rail Replacement + More

My Cars
    2014 435i, 2004 M3 vert

BMW 112440 Tool Set for V8 M60/M62/TU Timing Chain Guide Rail Replacement + More

Used for one job, retails around 300+shipping from different companies. Mine was from ZDMAK (they sold it to me for 295+shipping). I am asking 230+20 in shipping, if shipping is less I will refund accordingly.

Great condition, will work just great for replacing your timing chain guide rails, to set your own timing, to do cam work, a few other good uses out of this set, in great working order for much less than retail.

The TDC pin I had to shave down about an inch or maybe more, it would not fit into the flywheel head on (needs to be perfectly straight) due to my sway bar being in the way. After talking to a few experienced mechanics from this board they all said to just shave it down until it fit. Cut it just perfectly so it's still usable but will actually fit into the designated spot.

I prefer email communcation as I don't always check PM, my email address nickmand*erfield*@*me.com (remove the *'s)

Last edited by nickMANDERFIELD; 09-02-2011 at 03:07 AM.
    hi i'm nickmanderfield.com and i hang out on the internets,
    i also recently started to sell carbon fiber coasters.

My Cars
    2014 435i, 2004 M3 vert
    three flakers already.. i know you guys need to replace your timing guide rails! i KNOW it!

shoot me an offer!
    hi i'm nickmanderfield.com and i hang out on the internets,
    i also recently started to sell carbon fiber coasters.

My Cars
    98' 540i/6
    E-mail sent....

My Cars
    2001 BMW 740il

Timing Set

Did you ever get it sold? I may be taking this on so e-mail me a price.