Thread: my car wont start, neep help, thanks

My Cars
    BMW

my car wont start, neep help, thanks

ok, guys, i live in chicago and its snowing right now, so it is cold, my bimmer will not start. here is what i have done so far, replaced the battey. new fuel filter, checked all plugs and wires, there is more that a quarter tank of gas, new temp sensor and thermo time switch, took the cold start out and and is spraying a mist of fuel, oil level is good, not sure if the feul pumpes are working, i know fuel is getting to the cold start, cause it does spray, after trying to start it for a while fuel drips out of my air filter, i think its cause the cold stars is spraying all the time when i trying to start it, maybe its fludding it, i dont know.

My Cars
    92´325ic turbo, 07´335i coupe
    check your second post
    Last edited by patrick S; 01-24-2004 at 05:07 PM.

My Cars
    '71 & '74 VW Karmann Ghia, '87 325
    JEEZE man, fuel is dripping out of your air filter? i don't presently own a bmw, but that sounds crazy. IF you flooded the crap out of your engine, you could take the plugs out and see if they are wet from gas, then leave them out for a bit so hopefully some gas would evaporate. i heard you can put some oil in the cylinders to get compression back if the fuel washed the oil off the cylinders and pistons, don't know if it's true. if you have fuel, it sounds like a spark problem, so see if you have good spark. just do it safely.
    post more details about your problem and car.
    i win.

for sale: es front spoiler with mounting stuff. pm for details