Thread: 1994 e36 318i Parting Out

My Cars
    1994 bmw 318i

1994 e36 318i Parting Out

I am not really sure on how this parting out stuff works But I can explain my issue.

My bmw('94 318i) died last week. It turns out it was the bottom end of the motor and it even dropped a rod on to the middle of the road. I was told it would cost a lot to find the engine and what not so I was able to buy another bmw today. So now I am going to have to part out my 318i(my first car i bought my self). My now running bmw is a 325i and I am going to need a few parts from my 318i to get it looking nice but that does not include to much. I have no idea how this really works but I would like to be fair to everyone and my car taking a part skills are not that great you may have to remove it your self.

Dead:
    Engine (didnt stand a chance)

What I think I need:
    backseat.
    1 backseat window control
    3 window motors

Available
    Everything else including:
    Tranny
    Altantor
    Fans
    Belts
    Pumps
    etc

My Cars
    1998 BMW M3 convertible
    its sad to hear that. can you send me some pictures of the interior? is it yours a convertible or 2 doors? what color is the interior?
    Email: Beli_2284@hotmail.com

PS : i posted in your other thread about the engine for your 318i. Did you check it ? bc when i was there these Wednesday it was still there.

My Cars
    1994 bmw 318i
    I have sent you an email of some photos of the car. I only had one interior shot I will take a few more shots later today or first thing tomorrow moring. For what ever reason i did not check the forum to see that you found an engine but I will take some time this weekend to take a look at it If so I may find a way to install it and Sell it to someone you never know

My Cars
    94 BMW 318i Convertible

parting out

Quote Originally Posted by totalwindup View Post
    I have sent you an email of some photos of the car. I only had one interior shot I will take a few more shots later today or first thing tomorrow moring. For what ever reason i did not check the forum to see that you found an engine but I will take some time this weekend to take a look at it If so I may find a way to install it and Sell it to someone you never know
    Are you still parting out the car or no?

My Cars
    1996 328i
    You got a hitch?