Thread: Interior Bling, Seats? '84 528e

My Cars
    1984 528e

Interior Bling, Seats? '84 528e

Howdy ... First post, so be gentile.

I am a new BMW 528e owner .. I have 3 old BMW airheads (77RS, 85G/S, 81RS parts bike) ... I have *some* mechanical skills. The car has ~80,000 miles on it, and I believe it will run for at least another 200,000.

But those 200,000 more would be much better with a comfortable seat. The 'stock' seat is more like a piece of plywood on springs. I drove it from Birmingham to Atlanta ... 2 hours and my a$$ was completely asleep, and in revolt.

Enough of that. Can you tell me a plug and play solution that I might find in a junk yard? What model car has a nice bucket seat that will be a direct fit to my e28 BMW? Is that an option? What BMW seats will fit?

Recommendations?

My a$$ will greatly appreciate any direction you can give. PS- Here she is. The Body is perfect.

My Cars
    too many...
    get some bmw sports seats, i had an 87 535is, drove that thing all over. ass never went to sleep!

conforts seats are anything but. however i have seen some that were restuffed with modern foam and they were fine. the old horse hair is all but gone now.

e30 sports seats will fit as well
    85 635CSI Euro
    89 325IS
    98 M3 (sold)
    87 535is (sold)
    01 m coupe (sold)