Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Vlad is building another E30 Project - E30 M3 Touring, Euro s50, 5 lugs, coilovers !

My Cars
    E39it, 03 M5, F10 535
    Quote Originally Posted by GTRSv View Post
    i was secretly hoping for a warsteiner wagon

srsly tho, i could care less if its blue like the touring in the original post... its Vlad, he'll make it look ten times better anyway
    DITTO! For sure!
    E39 M5, E39 SC Touring, F10
    "Beating My Wallet" but loving it!

My Cars
    (1.5x) 2002
    If you put gold wheels on it.. you've effectivley made my dream daily driver.

NOW MORE PROGRESS PICS!

My Cars
    86 911, 91 XJ
    why paint it the exact same color as another E30 M3 touring? Out of all the colors why go with the exact same one...

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by carreraboy911 View Post
    but my car will be different, you will see soon

I keep checking back and still don't see updates ))) Can't wait. He did say it was going to be different so its all good, plus I love the Blue.

My Cars
    E30 1991 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatchman View Post
    If you put gold wheels on it.. you've effectivley made my dream daily driver.

NOW MORE PROGRESS PICS!
    Why gold rims? I hate Gold/Chrome anything in cars. What is this thing with people and gold? I think it looks atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Son View Post
    why paint it the exact same color as another E30 M3 touring? Out of all the colors why go with the exact same one...
    If you only read the thread correctly, it's not EXACTLY like the other. It's a different type of blue (Non BMW). Let him do what he wants.

My Cars
    01 740i
    that blue looks real good, but im surprised you didnt go with the iconic vlad red . car could be shit brown and it would still look amazing!!

My Cars
    E46
    Quote Originally Posted by MMMMM5 View Post
    that blue looks real good, but im surprised you didnt go with the iconic vlad red . car could be shit brown and it would still look amazing!!
    He's not Herb Chambers with a Shit Brown Lexus LFA lol

My Cars
    E30 1991 325i

My Cars
    86 911, 91 XJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz325i View Post
    If you only read the thread correctly, it's not EXACTLY like the other. It's a different type of blue (Non BMW). Let him do what he wants.
    Thanks I read it...its dark blue...looks identical to the other car

My Cars
    85 eta, 59 austin healey
    but it has 'metal flakes'. So OBVIOUSLY it's totally different...

My progress thread | BMW CCA #434464 |The Sprite

My Cars
    '08 135is and '02 540
    Should have been Imola

Still going to be amazing, though.

My Cars
    has four wheels
    Can't believe this wasn't made
    Still can't wait to see the result though.

996TTE39M5R55

My Cars
    96 M3
    i was secretly hoping for a warsteiner wagon

srsly tho, i could care less if its blue like the touring in the original post... its Vlad, he'll make it look ten times better anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by TPowerdinNY View Post
    Can't believe this wasn't made
    Still can't wait to see the result though.

wwwwoooooooooowww!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe one actually exists

do you have more info on it??

My Cars
    5.0 (s)
    wwwwoooooooooowww!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe one actually exists

do you have more info on it??
    This is clearly a photoshop job. No exist.

My Cars
    01 740i
    Quote Originally Posted by cr2596 View Post
    This is clearly a photoshop job. No exist.

My Cars
    86 911, 91 XJ
    Quote Originally Posted by acolella76 View Post

My Cars
    Imola Euro Swap
    Vlad your old e30 w/ the gold bbs is probably the best looking bmw Ive laid eyes on!

Subscribed!!!

My Cars
    Alpine/6MT '05 M3
    Please tell me the blue was a prank and then it will come out of paint and the joke will be on us
    The Golden Rule of Wheels: Strong, cheap, light... pick two.

M Texture - MOTON - Recaro - FIKSE - Vorshlag - SWIFT - Lightwerkz - Rogue

My Cars
    E36 318Ti

If this is (waiting for Vlad on this) the color I think it is, then it's not going to be your everyday "Dark Blue".

Take a look at my bike in sig. The color shifts. My bike changes color with the weather, and believe it or not, with the suns settings too. Sometimes it appears light blue-to an Avus color-to Navy blue etc...

And why is blue bad? I'm sure if it were painted HellRot, AW, or any other BMW color, someone would have something to say about that too. "Why are you trying to pass it off as a real MTouring Vlad!" Bla bla bla....

The car is going to look scrumptious.... That is all.
    Last edited by Okin; 08-19-2011 at 09:17 AM.

My Cars
    1990 325is
    I find it hillarious that in a thread like this no one minds differing opinions or criticism. Most posts are positive but all opinions are accepted. Go into a "stance" thread and as soon as someone says something negative they're a conformist, purist, hater. Just an observation.

As far as the thread goes everything is looking great. I wasn't expecting blue but I don't have any problem with it. It's not the exact same color and even if it was, Vlad can paint it whatever color he likes most. Just because another blue E30 M Wagon exists doesn't mean that color is off limits.

My Cars
    '97 323i / '99 Audi A8
    Giev updates, plz.

My Cars
    85 eta, 59 austin healey
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxpunk2006 View Post
    I find it hillarious that in a thread like this no one minds differing opinions or criticism. Most posts are positive but all opinions are accepted. Go into a "stance" thread and as soon as someone says something negative they're a conformist, purist, hater. Just an observation.

As far as the thread goes everything is looking great. I wasn't expecting blue but I don't have any problem with it. It's not the exact same color and even if it was, Vlad can paint it whatever color he likes most. Just because another blue E30 M Wagon exists doesn't mean that color is off limits.
    i'm not even sure if you're trying to call me out or agree with me. So okay?

What I find hilarious is how ever build Vlad does is just the same thing over and over again. Plastic bumpers/M3 fenders/mtech 2, BBS RS, drop, and done. The one thing that he does that's going to be DIFFERENT than everything else, he paints the same color as the one he referenced to in the first post. Okay it's not the 'same' color, whatever it shows no creativity.

Don't get me wrong, Vlad and his shop do great work. I wish I had the talent he had, but it would be nice to see something different.

My progress thread | BMW CCA #434464 |The Sprite

My Cars
    E46iT- Coma E36- RIP E34
    i'm not even sure if you're trying to call me out or agree with me. So okay?

What I find hilarious is how ever build Vlad does is just the same thing over and over again. Plastic bumpers/M3 fenders/mtech 2, BBS RS, drop, and done. The one thing that he does that's going to be DIFFERENT than everything else, he paints the same color as the one he referenced to in the first post. Okay it's not the 'same' color, whatever it shows no creativity.

Don't get me wrong, Vlad and his shop do great work. I wish I had the talent he had, but it would be nice to see something different.
    e30s dont have a wide range of looks they can pull off that make them look better than they are. I am sure in every build Vlad starts, he is looking to improve upon the e30 and its stock uglyness, (yeah i said it) not make it worse. With the speed and quality he does these builds, i dont think 'design' is a huge thing he spends time on like west coast customs or the overhaulin TV show. He knows what he likes, what works, what gets these cars to sell from $16-$22K, where he can get the parts he needs to turn these around quick.

Could he do something different? of course he can. Will he do something different...seems to me like yes. Will he stop similarly restoring e30's to new or better than new condition when they are still selling like hotcakes and he can turn one around in what seems to be a month-a season? ...probably not until one of his restoration projects DOESN'T get sold for $15K+ the first time around on ebay.

I do not think he is trying to hard to be different or custom, i think he is restoring e30's the way the market is telling him they will sell.

A slammed, tinted e30 with wheels that don't fit, yellow head/foglights, a loud raspy exhaust, roll cage and whatever other "mods" added from top to bottom will sell for $2500-$5000 grand...when vlad mods from top to bottom, inside and out, the cars are worth more than 3 times that amount, at least that is what the market for his cars are telling us recently...sure he has a game plan to stick by since its so succesful, but the things that do change he does it right, he does it quick, and he gets a fat check out of it to do what he loves to do best.

You want something different, do it yourself or pay Vlad to create something under your specifications and see how people like what you designed and paid someone to build.
    Last edited by Captain; 08-19-2011 at 02:56 PM.

My Cars
    95 M3 Turbo, 07 650XChlg
    When you build your own widebody E30 touring or whatever the heck you want, you can choose whatever color you want.

WTB: E36 ZKW Headlights, ACS Rear Diffuser,E36 M mudflaps front + rear

My Cars
    1999 M3 and 1990 Jetta G
    It would have been nice in Imola Red or a grey.

Not my car though.
    TRM Coilovers 670F/895R | BBS LM | Corsa RSC36

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast