Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 83 of 83

Thread: Where to Take your BMW for Service in Boston

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,037
    My Cars
    '99 Estoril/Dove M3
    +1 for GPS in Brighton. They're excellent.

    1999 Estoril/Dove M3

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    106
    My Cars
    E36 M3
    Just wanted to comment on how phenomenal ACE is. Shoutout to Baer and Dave over there - I've never experienced better and more knowledgable service. Expert work and unbeatable prices. Very happy to have found my go-to - well worth the 2 hour drive from southern RI.

  3. #78
    geargrinder's Avatar
    geargrinder is offline Having No Trouble Here BMW CCA Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AndoverRockport MA & Intl
    Posts
    14,856
    My Cars
    E46M3Cic E39.540iT E84X1
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksarazen View Post
    Just wanted to comment on how phenomenal ACE is. Shoutout to Baer and Dave over there - I've never experienced better and more knowledgable service. Expert work and unbeatable prices. Very happy to have found my go-to - well worth the 2 hour drive from southern RI.
    Ha ha nice. And people used to make fun of me for a 1h drive to my old Audi mech. How much did Baer pay you for that endorsement? Or maybe he just let you sit in the zenos and make zoom zoom noises.

    (All jokes, they are my boys for sure. Maybe bump into you there sometime - I usually drop by 1-2 times a week for various reasons...)

    Did you see Daves Volvo drift car build? Can't wait to see that crazy frankencar run.
    2003 M3CicM6 TiAg
    2002 540iT Sport Vortech S/C 6MT LSD TiAg
    2008 Audi A3 2.0T DSG (the daily beater)
    2014 BMW X1 xDrive28i (wifemobile)

    Former:

    1985 MB Euro graymarket 300SL
    1995.5 Audi S6 Avant (utility/winter billetturbobattlewagen)


  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    15
    My Cars
    325i
    Any good shops near RI?

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    The Hub
    Posts
    1,422
    My Cars
    740iL Dinan & M3
    Turner MotorSports parts division was sold so suggest an update under Where to Buy Parts:
    ECS Tuning
    https://www.ecstuning.com/
    (800) 924-5172
    Last edited by shled; 03-15-2017 at 04:02 PM.

  6. #81
    geargrinder's Avatar
    geargrinder is offline Having No Trouble Here BMW CCA Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AndoverRockport MA & Intl
    Posts
    14,856
    My Cars
    E46M3Cic E39.540iT E84X1
    Hey brother - was going to drop you a line... stand by for incoming... hope all is well in 740land
    2003 M3CicM6 TiAg
    2002 540iT Sport Vortech S/C 6MT LSD TiAg
    2008 Audi A3 2.0T DSG (the daily beater)
    2014 BMW X1 xDrive28i (wifemobile)

    Former:

    1985 MB Euro graymarket 300SL
    1995.5 Audi S6 Avant (utility/winter billetturbobattlewagen)


  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    109
    My Cars
    87 325ic, 89 ix, 09 xit
    Quote Originally Posted by shled View Post
    Turner MotorSports parts division was sold so suggest an update under Where to Buy Parts:
    ECS Tuning
    https://www.ecstuning.com/
    (800) 924-5172


    Here is a local BMW shop to add to Page 1:
    European Auto Solutions
    1486 Main Street
    Waltham, MA 02451
    I second both recommendations.
    I've ordered at least half a dozen times this year from ECS Tuning. Always fast shipping and well priced. ECS bought Turner.
    I've been using EAS as one of the two shops that I bring my three BMWs to for 2+ years. They used to be Mercedes only, and probably the leading independent Mercedes shop in the region. Super professional, trustworthy, friendly people.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    840
    My Cars
    1998 e39 540i, 2013 35xi
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatabout View Post
    I second both recommendations.
    I've ordered at least half a dozen times this year from ECS Tuning. Always fast shipping and well priced. ECS bought Turner.
    I've been using EAS as one of the two shops that I bring my three BMWs to for 2+ years. They used to be Mercedes only, and probably the leading independent Mercedes shop in the region. Super professional, trustworthy, friendly people.
    Greetings! Moved to SE Ct recently and purchased a 2013 E70. Looking for a reputable shop in SE CT if anybody can recommend one.
    TIA!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •