Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Regional Classified Forum - LINK your stuff for sale in here!

Lease take over 7 series hybrid very fair deal

Due due moving to nyc there is no reason for me to continue paying for a car when 3.00 is all that i need to commute. Car is that midnight black/blue metallic model. In fact freehold bmw said i was the third in the county to buy a seven series hybrid and the first with the amount of options that are equipped

many run scared when they see the word hybrid, but for those who truely know bmw cars, this car is a rocket. The hybrid not only beats the 740, and 750i amd il models, many said it not only beats the 760i but it gives the alpina a run for its money.

When i had my daughter last juy, i made the heartbreaking decision to trade my m6 in and when i told my salesman that i really am not happy with this move, and that im giving up power for an old mans car , he shot back the hybrid is far from that. I promise you it is as fast as the m6 and as fun. Would i say it was more fun, no i would be lying but as fast i don't know it's damn close.

This car has 3 televisions, nightvision, lane stabilizer control, heated and air conditioning seats, satelite radio, 8 disc changer, it's an 8 speed automatic, it has the comfort and sport buttons plus so much more

the payment is 1500 per month but im willing to contribute $300 per month, plus 3000 as an incentive . Im an attorney, drafting a contract where i stand by my the terms on my end is not a problem. It's a 5 year select finance with 4 and a half remaining. Over the course you would have been giving a total amount of 16000 out of my pocket plus an additional

My Cars
    97 328is
    Hey guys, couple things for sell:

Z3 short shifter kit, brand new still in box - $85(purchased for over $90)

weighted ///M shift knob, also brand new - $60

Or $140 for both

Lmk, shoot me a pm or call/text if interested. 732-644-0053, thanks

-Paris

My Cars
    97 M3(sold), E30 M3
    wtb -1(one) DSII rear

My Cars
    2003 530i
    want to buy e39 530I exhgaust after market

My Cars
    97' E36, 2011 Jetta
    I have 2 new rear Michelin Pilot Sport (ULTRA-HIGH SUMMER PERFORMANCE SPORT)

245/40ZR17 for Sale: with about 300 miles on them! paid $228.00 each

$175.00 each takes them:

________

97 E36|Conforti Software|M50 Manifold|AFE|Borla|H&R Sport & Race| Bilstein Sports|Eibach|X-Brace|Rockford
    |3.15 LSD

My Cars
    2008 6 SERIES

My Cars
    E36M3

FS - BBS RK set - 1 of them is cracked

set of 4 BBS RK rims - 1 of them is cracked on the inside - see picture.
    Tires are Bridgestone RE750s - they are worn down
    250 takes them - pickup only - I am in Berkeley Heights, NJ
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    07 335i
    $375 OBO Set of 4 countours that are painted gold.
    245 wide star spec tires on the rear and I don't remember the type of tire on the front.

$129 ---e36 m3 gauge cluster.

$175 --Rear black m3 seats from a coupe
    RK tunes

My Cars
    97 M3, Lotus Exige, GSXR
    For [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue ! important]sale[/COLOR][/COLOR] is the following:
    [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue ! important]Bilstein[/COLOR][/COLOR] Front Struts
    Bilstein Rear Shocks
    H&R [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Sport[/COLOR][/COLOR] Springs (4)
    Rubber spring pads (oem)
    Front [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue ! important]control [COLOR=blue ! important]arm[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] bracket and [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]bushing[/COLOR][/COLOR] (oem)
    [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Ground [COLOR=blue !important]Control[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue ! important]Rear [COLOR=blue ! important]shock[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] mount
    Reinforcement Hats (oem)

Price is 350
    Pictures below. Price is non-negotiable. Thanks for looking!

The bumper does have many rock chips in it. Will need to be repainted. The bumper and splitter have a small crack as shown in pictures below. Comes with working foglights. Price is non-negotiable, thanks for looking!

Price is 175
    Rieger front bumper and splitter.

Last edited by daniellihomes1; 05-09-2012 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    1995 330ti
    I need a drivers side control arm due to an extreme failure of a new one...anyone have one for a Non-M or a new set from an M? also looking for 2 Front sedan fenders.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My Cars
    67mm 325i, RAM 1500
    I Might have one I'll have to check, sounds like a bad failure, you okay?

My Cars
    1995 330ti
    Yeah i was on montauk going toward coolidge, right in the middle of joes and pilot tapped my brakes and clunk....need a new fender liner too i popped it back in to get it home. They have less than 3k miles on them too i E-mailed the store i bought them from cause that is just stupid.

My Cars
    67mm 325i, RAM 1500
    If you ordered them from FCP they stopped carrying the no name brand control arms, and if you get in contact with them they will send you meyle replacements for yours in exchange.

My Cars
    1995 330ti
    I think i did i just had the invoice on Paypal, rediculously unsafe.

MINIz guy is offline #buttstuff2k14 BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    rolls coal
    Up for sale are custom X5 projector headlights. They fit model years 2000-2003.

How they are modded include:
    • eBay Housings with clear corners
    • Hella RS6 Bi-xenon projectors with TheRetrofitSource clear lens
    • Morimoto D2S bulbs - 4300k
    • Morimoto 3Five 35W D2S ballasts
    • Morimoto Error Cancellers
    • Yellow tinted angel eyes with ballasts inside the housings - 9006 waterproof plug to the harness
    • VHT Nightshades on the highbeam so it still has reflective properties

Compared to stock:

100% plug and play for halogen X5's. Just splice into your highbeam wiring for the bi-xenon function (DRL's must be disabled). If you have OEM xenons but want to upgrade, just move your leveling motors to these housings (100% compatible) and also splice into your highbeam wiring (DRL's must be disabled).

Asking $500 plus shipping. I can modify the whole package depending on your situation too.

My Cars
    '88 325 & '06 Forester
    PRODUCT: <<< Brand new E36M3 TMS front and rear sway bar w/ hardware >>>
    - 30mm adjustable front and 24mm adjustable rear.
    PRICE: $300
    REMARK: I bought this on January 16th of this year from Turner.
    My intention was going to put it on my E36 M3 but never got around to it.

Picture:

My Cars
    Trash
    Hello, up for sale is my 1987 w201 Mercedes Benz 190e 2.3v 4 cylinder 5 speed manual transmission. I bought the car from the original owner in June 2011 for my girlfriend to make a reliable car for her to get around in. Over the course of the year I have replaced a good amount of parts to make the car a nice daily driver. Unfortunately we split and I have too many other car projects to consider keeping this on the side as a daily. The car makes a great city car as its small size easily fits into a lot of parking spaces. Car has relatively low mileage at 137,xxx.

The good:

The car is in decent shape with the best aspect being the interior and mechanicals. First of all, finding this car in a stick shift is near impossible, that’s why I bought it in the first place. The car is in good running shape, it idles beautifully and quietly. It has full power in each gear and gets great mileage with the small 4 cylinder. The suspension is also tight with no rattles, shimmies, or clunking at either low or high speeds. If you’re familiar with German cars you know how familiar 55-70 mph shimmies are in the front end at highway speed and even whilst braking. The car feels great on the stock suspension (replaced struts) while driving in the city, nice and comfortable. The exhaust system has also been replaced within the last few years. The transmission is fine, shifts into all gears with no grinding and no slipping of the clutch. Brake rotors and pads are also good to go. The interior is the best aspect of the car, it’s literally in mint condition from the seats to the wood on the dashboard. All power windows function properly including the sunroof. Power antenna is there and functions correctly. The air conditioning still blows cold!

Parts I’ve replaced in the last year (all parts are OEM, no Ebay garbage)

air filter
    Bosch spark plug wires
    Bosch spark plugs
    full coolant flush with block drain
    flushed radiator
    thermostat
    thermostat housing
    Castrol oil change with filter
    serpentine belt
    fuel filter
    4 brand new Fuzion Zr1 all season tires with less than 500 miles
    valve cover gasket (also painted the valve cover silver)
    distributor cap
    distributor rotor
    upper radiator hose
    lower radiator hose
    a few other misc. coolant hoses
    distributor rotor
    4 wheel alignment
    transmission mount (still in box)
    drivers side tie rod
    misc light bulbs here and there
    recent battery
    previous owner did struts and entire exhaust replacement before I bought the car

The bad:

While the car is in decent shape for its age, keep in mind it is 25 years old. The least desirable aspect of the car is the exterior. It has the typical German car surface rust in the rocker panels. It also has some rust on the rear driver’s side quarter underneath the taillight. The previous owner repaired a few spots and primered the associated areas. It has rust along the bottoms of the doors with the worst being the driver’s side door. The radio is also flakey, the display is dim and the volume button can be hit or miss. The temperature gauge likes to stick sometimes; a good whack on the dash gets its back to its correct position. The SRS light also likes to flash as you go over rough roads, apparently it’s a common problem according to 190revolution.com (The Go To website for this chassis car) The blower motor for the heat and ac whines at higher speeds, never bothered me enough to warrant changing it. The car does run a little rough after a major rainstorm until it gets up to operating temperature, I’m pretty sure the 02 sensor is the culprit. Last but not least you have to turn the key a few times to open the doors as they are vacuum operated from the exterior of the vehicle, but all locks function correctly as they should.

This is how nice the paint comes back with a nice buff, just have to keep on top of it

$2000 for bf.c members, I have it listed for more on CL

My Cars
    91 318is, 99 M Coupe
    400 picked up in NJ for the Active exhaust in page 7

My Cars
    97 M3(sold), E30 M3

My Cars
    91 318is, 99 M Coupe
    Cloth vader seats

power non heated

not in perfect condition

400 picked up

My Cars
    97 M3(sold), E30 M3
    18,500 or best offersuper clean
    never been wintered
    fan delete done to it
    with oil and volt gauges installed
    116,000miles

miles pic

http://photobucket.com/e30m3JA

My Cars
    91 318is, 99 M Coupe
    Oem Wheel Lock Kit

One in 17mm And one in 19mm

60 shipped or 55 picked up

Oem Wheel locks bought from BMW

I

My Cars
    '02 M3, '98 328i sport
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1845141

E46 M3
    CPI Rasp Terminator local only northern NJ/southern NY

I have a Custom Performance Innovations Rasp Terminator section 1 for sale.
    It is the older version with a single resonator that encompasses both pipes.
    I purchased it used, and it was on my M3 for 10k before I went with headers and a new section 1 with cats/resonators.
    Looking for a quick local sale, no shipping right now.
    $200 picked up in Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977 or Haworth, NJ 07641
    or credit toward trade of your Rogue X-pipe with ECV valve plus cash on my end.
    PM me. I'll post pics shortly.

2002 M3 coupe TiAG/Dove: Rogue RTABs/FCABs/Intake Elbow,/clutchstop/Clutch w/ E36 M3 flywheel and SAC delete|CDV delete|Shark injector sfotware|ECIS Intake|RPI Scoops|Eibach lowering springs|19”Linea Corse z2s rims/Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sports|CF gills/kidneys & Hamann style lip|LED tails|ZHP knob (pending mods)Koni yellows,Dynavin

1998 328i sport (orig owner) Arctic Silver/Black: ECIS Intake|front/rear Swaybarbarians & AA strut bars|OEM X-Brace|Rogue Trans mounts/CF shift knob|DDM front/rear M3 rep bumpers|OEM M3 door trim|CD43 upgrade|CDV delete|re-wrapped 3-spoke Euro M3 steering wheel|MZ3 shifter|DSII’s with Dunlop Star Specs (pending mods):M50 mani conversion,fan delete,Spal puller,TMS pullies

MINIz guy is offline #buttstuff2k14 BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    rolls coal
    Up for sale is the Britalman catback system that was taken off my M5. It was installed by the previous owner who had it on his car from October '11 to May '12; there is less than 10k miles on this exhaust system and it shows. I cleaned polished the exhaust boxes but did not touch the x-pipe. All the etched Britalman logos show up fine and the unit still has a lot of shine.

For Sale 017 by MINIz guy, on Flickr

Left Bottom by MINIz guy, on Flickr

Left Top by MINIz guy, on Flickr

Right Bottom by MINIz guy, on Flickr

Right Top by MINIz guy, on Flickr

[ame]http://youtu.be/wIKM8p3RI4Q[/ame]

Located in Morris County, NJ. Local pick-up preferred. I'm asking $1600 picked-up but am willing to negotiate. I can ship it if you pay for all of the shipping costs for this big package.

My Cars
    '88 325 & '06 Forester
    <<<<<< SOLD >>>>>>>

PRODUCT: Used Mason Engineering strut bar for front and rear of your E36.
    PRICE: $200 for both or $100 each.
    REMARK: It could use a little bit of paint. Won't be installing it on my M3 as I need to spend the funds for a different project.
    CONTACT INFO: e30mtk@gmail.com

Last edited by e30mk; 06-05-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast