Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Regional Classified Forum - LINK your stuff for sale in here!

My Cars
    2 many
    I

My Cars
    95' bmw 525it
    I

My Cars
    M3 - 525iTa - M5
    Brand New TC Kline Bolt In Roll Bar e36 Coupe/Sedan

BRAND NEW!!!

Never installed! Bought in late 2011 for my winter build however I have decided to go with a weld in custom rear half-cage that is CCA rules conforming in case I go racing in the future it's easier to finish the cage. This is known as the *best* bolt-in roll bar for an e36, search BimmerForums and you will see what I mean based on the reviews

Normally $795 + @ $150 shipping, and on sale now (wasn't on sale when I bought it) for $595 + shipping. Selling for $650 picked up

Here is info about the bar:

http://bimmerhaus.com/rollbars/

here is the thread:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post23929051

My Cars
    Alpine Vert
    I

The reason for this local classified was made clear: Certain people were posting shit no one wanted to buy and kept bumping and bumping to no end. Others posted everything in their garage with a separate thread for each item. Kev was getting pissed off about it because there were no rules being broken and he could not stop it. People complained the section was bombarded, but the douchery persisted. No names mentioned but I'm sure we all know who the offenders were.

Simple rules I propose if you want to post a f/s thread in the local forums:
    1 "bump" per week MAX (168 hrs)
    3 bumps per thread MAX. No activity? too bad.
    No re-posting same item for two months after the original was closed.
    No more than three open f/s threads.

Four simple rules that I'm sure 99% of us can follow without bitching. If someone was interested in your product, the activity generated would keep it open until sold.

I think this is very reasonable, will stop the abuse and make everyone happy to have the f/s threads back where they belong.

My Cars
    e36 318is
    On with this thread up for sale are 2 m50 intake manifolds in great shape 75 each contact Nilton phone # 516 637 1224

My Cars
    1992 735i,1999 323i vert
    Stern ST7 Hyper Mesh Wheels $400 OBO
    Tires are SHOT. I had 225/40ZR/18s on it. about 120 a pop at tire rack.

I have a nice set of custom 18 inch wheels for sale. They're made by Stern. I love the way they look, hate the way they handle. Just personal preference. I drive over 90 miles a day.

All chrome is in decent shape. I always polished and cleaned off brake dust. Some MINOR curb rash on one or two from letting another "Person" drive my car. Yes you dumb ()&%$## that is a scraping noise you hear. ever use a mirror? Also, some minor flaking starting in the small corners and cracks.

500 bucks in the Albany, NY or Schoharie NY area. Shoot me any offers.

Here's what they looked like on my 323ic (sorry not the best photo)

I'll post better pics if anyone is interested. One below is from the Sterns site. Pretty sure I have the right style here.
    Last edited by bimmah; 03-20-2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: PRICE DROP AND MORE INFO/PICS
    Black 1992 735i, White 99 323i Vert

My Cars
    97 M3 & 13 Rav4
    I have a 94 E36 convertible with hardtop and few of bolt-on mods. Let me know if you're interested in more info/pics. Mechanic-owned and cared for. Soft-top is less than 2 years old. I am the second owner of the hardtop.

Latest odometer reading is 128k

Mods:
    Cosmetic: Smoked tails, corners, & markers | HID Ellipsoids | HID Fogs | Style 68s | 20mm H&R Spacers | Trunk Lip | Hardtop | M-Side Molding | Matched Rockers & Bumpers | M-Tech Steering Wheel

Performance: Slotted & Drilled Rotors | Braided Brake Lines | aFe Intake | Magnaflow Cats | Rogue cat-back | Turner Chip | UUC Underdrive Pullies | UUC Front & Rear Swaybars | UUC/SACHS Stage 3 Suspension | AA Front Strut Bar | Nitto Invos | 3.23lsd

PROS:
    Mechanically the car runs flawlessly
    Synthetic oil changes every 3k-4k miles with 10-w30 or 0-w40
    Never beat on
    Constantly cleaned and inspected
    New soft top, rear window, headliner, and hardtop
    TONS of preventative maintenance
    -New Waterpump with metal impeller
    -New Hoses
    -New Thermostat
    -Aluminum T-Stat cover
    -New Radiator
    -Rebuild Fuel injectors
    -New Intake Manifold Gaskets
    -Cleaned IACV and Throttle body every 6 months
    -New IACV Hoses
    -Rebuild VANOS unit with new seals and O-Rings
    -New Valvecover Gasket
    Alarm & Remote start installed (2-Way Viper Responder) And yes, this remote start is legal even though this is a manual car. I can go into more detail if you'd like.
    Upgraded (E46) Front and Rear shock mounts with Z3 reinforcement plates on the rears.

CONS:
    Typical dings
    Sounds like the belt tensioner will need replacing soon, no adverse affects yet. (I've driven many E36s in the past that sounded very very bad and they were more than fine, I'm just nuts with wanted everything running in top shape).
    Typical driver seat wear

That's about it really. If you'd like to see the car in person please don't hesitate to contact me.

The reason I'm selling this car is purely based on driveway space. I don't have the space for an extra car and hate parking it on the street. I just recently purchased a new car so I no longer have a need for this one. Feel free to contact me to see this car in person.

Price is not firm. I am negotiable to a point. There are mods that have been done to the car that I can remove to lower the price a bit such as the Hardtop, wheels, exhaust, etc. But please don't ask me to basically strip the car. Again, I'm negotiable and those who have met me through the forums can vouch for me.

Asking $6k as-is with an extra set of basket weave wheels with good all season tires on them.

PM me for email address.
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1807680

Last edited by LockDots; 03-19-2012 at 06:05 PM.

My Cars
    1992 735i,1999 323i vert
    I have a front wheel bearing assembly for an e32 (92 735i). Looking to get around 40 for it. Still in the box. retails around 75-80. In either the Albany or Schoharie NY areas.
    Black 1992 735i, White 99 323i Vert

My Cars
    97 M3(sold), E30 M3

My Cars
    e28, e30, e36
    1 ton harbor freight engine hoist cherry picker with load leveler. Used once, nothing wrong with it, just some greasy paw prints. Asking 160 cash picked up in central ct. Will ad pix shortly.

My Cars
    Techno ///M Vert.

My Cars
    97 M3(sold), E30 M3

My Cars
    98 S54 M3 / 16 Audi SQ5
    I've got a MINT set of E36 black rear headrests, OEM E36 M3 calipers and slightly used brembo blank rotors, mostly complete trunk tool kit, and a JL Audio 10W7 sub and JL Audio 300/4 and 500/1 amps.

Also have a mint drivers side ZKW fog light and need to trade for a passenger side.

My Cars
    2013 135i, e46 M3
    I have a bunch of e36 and e46 in my garage that I would like to get rid of asap. I am offering these parts up local before listing them on the big board.

Pics here:
    http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/j...ale/?start=all

e36 m52 DME Siemens MS41.1
    e36 Bosch +4 Spark Plugs (Brand New)
    e36 Coil Packs (10 of them)
    e36 heavy duty rear shock mounts
    e36 Fog Lights & Brackets
    e36 M3 Offset Control Arm Bushings (Brand New - 1 a bit mangled but useable)
    TC Kline Rear Ride Height Adjusters
    e46 OEM Radiator Expansion Tank
    e46 Touring Roof Racks
    e46 Surf Board Rack
    e46 Ski/Snowboard Rack
    X3 & 5 Series Space Saver Spare

PLEASE EMAIL ME.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by BMW4LIFE; 03-22-2012 at 10:59 PM.

My Cars
    e36 318is
    95 m50 motor 190K miles anyone need anything Im stripping the block. 516 637-1224 Nilton, also have a 5spd getrag trans still bolted on. Thank you

My Cars
    95' bmw 525it
    ^you have text

fs: e30 drivetrain parts, m20b25 motor, 5 speed tranny, long tube headers, catless exhaust.

willing to part motor, cylinder head good, new cap/rotor, cts, tps, afm.

let me know if you need anything.
    Last edited by NY Bimmers; 03-26-2012 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    2003 bmw 325i

H&R sway bars for e46

Brand new e46 3 series H&R sway bars
    front 27mm , adjustable
    rear 21 mm , adjustable
    fits 1998-05 323, 325, 328, 330 i/Ci

$450 for both
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ*)
    Quote Originally Posted by LockDots View Post
    I have a 94 E36 convertible with hardtop and few of bolt-on mods. Let me know if you're interested in more info/pics. Mechanic-owned and cared for. Soft-top is less than 2 years old. I am the second owner of the hardtop.

Latest odometer reading is 128k

Mods:
    Cosmetic: Smoked tails, corners, & markers | HID Ellipsoids | HID Fogs | Style 68s | 20mm H&R Spacers | Trunk Lip | Hardtop | M-Side Molding | Matched Rockers & Bumpers | M-Tech Steering Wheel

Performance: Slotted & Drilled Rotors | Braided Brake Lines | aFe Intake | Magnaflow Cats | Rogue cat-back | Turner Chip | UUC Underdrive Pullies | UUC Front & Rear Swaybars | UUC/SACHS Stage 3 Suspension | AA Front Strut Bar | Nitto Invos | 3.23lsd

PROS:
    Mechanically the car runs flawlessly
    Synthetic oil changes every 3k-4k miles with 10-w30 or 0-w40
    Never beat on
    Constantly cleaned and inspected
    New soft top, rear window, headliner, and hardtop
    TONS of preventative maintenance
    -New Waterpump with metal impeller
    -New Hoses
    -New Thermostat
    -Aluminum T-Stat cover
    -New Radiator
    -Rebuild Fuel injectors
    -New Intake Manifold Gaskets
    -Cleaned IACV and Throttle body every 6 months
    -New IACV Hoses
    -Rebuild VANOS unit with new seals and O-Rings
    -New Valvecover Gasket
    Alarm & Remote start installed (2-Way Viper Responder) And yes, this remote start is legal even though this is a manual car. I can go into more detail if you'd like.
    Upgraded (E46) Front and Rear shock mounts with Z3 reinforcement plates on the rears.

CONS:
    Typical dings
    Sounds like the belt tensioner will need replacing soon, no adverse affects yet. (I've driven many E36s in the past that sounded very very bad and they were more than fine, I'm just nuts with wanted everything running in top shape).
    Typical driver seat wear

That's about it really. If you'd like to see the car in person please don't hesitate to contact me.

The reason I'm selling this car is purely based on driveway space. I don't have the space for an extra car and hate parking it on the street. I just recently purchased a new car so I no longer have a need for this one. Feel free to contact me to see this car in person.

Price is not firm. I am negotiable to a point. There are mods that have been done to the car that I can remove to lower the price a bit such as the Hardtop, wheels, exhaust, etc. But please don't ask me to basically strip the car. Again, I'm negotiable and those who have met me through the forums can vouch for me.

Asking $6k as-is with an extra set of basket weave wheels with good all season tires on them.

PM me for email address.
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1807680

Good luck with the sale... traitor

Go ahead and sell the wheels with the car or independently, I'm in no place to buy (fawkin medical bills) and I'd rather you get some monies soon than wait on me

For anyone interested, he's a good guy, and you're getting a good car.

My Cars
    97 M3 & 13 Rav4
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonerDee View Post
    Good luck with the sale... traitor

Go ahead and sell the wheels with the car or independently, I'm in no place to buy (fawkin medical bills) and I'd rather you get some monies soon than wait on me

For anyone interested, he's a good guy, and you're getting a good car.
    lol Thanks bud. The 68s aren't going with the car. I still have them ..... I know I know. I take forever with things.

My Cars
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ*)
    Quote Originally Posted by LockDots View Post
    lol Thanks bud. The 68s aren't going with the car. I still have them ..... I know I know. I take forever with things.
    Ah, you mentioned it in the sale thread so I figured you wanted to push them with it.

Either way you don't have to wait on me either, as I said I just wont be able to swing it after all this. I feel bad about it too since you could have sold them easily by now don't hate on me.

My Cars
    97 M3 & 13 Rav4
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonerDee

Ah, you mentioned it in the sale thread so I figured you wanted to push them with it.

Either way you don't have to wait on me either, as I said I just wont be able to swing it after all this. I feel bad about it too since you could have sold them easily by now don't hate on me.
    Ah yes you're right, I've got to update that.

My Cars
    91 318is, 99 M Coupe

E36 M3 Rieger GT Lip Spoiler

brand new never mounted. scratch looking thing is from a stupid sticker that was on the lip when it arrived.

185 picked up in 07067

active gen 3 signature exhaust

500 pick up only in 07067

in 9.5/10 condition

76mm tips

goes for 800 new

also have tons of e36 parts.

m3 seats
    x brace
    koni shocks
    ground control camber plates
    m3 rear bumpers

s50 with 107k miles
    s52 with 144 k miles
    m52 with 122k miles

harmon kardon system

m3 floormats

front and rear strut bars
    much more

PM me
    Last edited by Friedman; 03-30-2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    67mm 325i, RAM 1500
    nice exhaust ^ Glws

My Cars
    1998 328i
    I have a few items for sale:

ZHP 5spd knob
    3 Series gauge cluster
    Black rear luxury panels from a coupe
    Black back seat complete from a 3 series coupe
    SchwartzII trunk from a 325is
    Doors from an M3(Cosmos Schwartz) complete with key
    Coupe radiator support(SchwartzII)
    M3 motor mounts
    Almost new fan clutch
    Coupe side pop out windows

Just PM me if you're interested and I'll get you pics and prices. I'm also willing to trade everything for a 3.23-3.46 E36 differential. Thanks

My Cars
    1999 M3 VERT
    Heres a link to my E36 328i Parts Car with completely perfect engine and working interior.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1816831

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast