Thread: FS: Alpine White M3 side skirts and rear bumper

My Cars
    95 Alpine White ///M3

FS: Alpine White M3 side skirts and rear bumper

I have the side skirts and rear bumper (including diffuser and moldings) up for sale now that my Rieger kit has been installed. The parts are painted alpine white and still look great. The center molding on the rear has a scratch at one point from top to bottom, but its not too bad (and replacable if its that big of a deal). Any blemishes (which are very slight, if at all) should be able to be buffed out without any problem. They are stock, off a 95 M3, so they are real, not fake or aftermarket. I'm in SoCal, and would rather not ship. I want $250 for the skirts (sport style, not luxury), and $300 for the rear. I have the front bumper as well, but it does not include anything except the bumper cover (no moldings, brake ducts, fogs, or mesh) and it has a big crack along the passenger side. It should be fixable by any competent body shop, so all I want is $50 for it. I don't have pics of anything. I'll try to get some within a week, but I don't know how I can get a digital camera. E-mail me at Aguapolo17@aol.com if you want to come by and take a look at everything. I won't take any lower than the prices I asked for above, so don't ask. If you want me to ship it, buyer will pay full shipping costs.
    Jeff

My Cars
    95 Alpine White ///M3
    Bump