Thread: BMW is back in Hollywood with Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Post BMW is back in Hollywood with Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol

Munich/Los Angeles - June 30, 2011... Back in Hollywood. BMW is pleased to announce their participation in the upcoming Paramount Pictures release “Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol” as the film’s main automotive partner.

High performance with fewer emissions is the name of the game: One of the BMW vehicles provided for Tom Cruise´s next film is the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept car. It has been recognized as having the most sophisticated technology and the most striking design among the current concept electric supercars. In a few years the BMW i8, which was inspired by the BMW Vision Efficient Dynamics concept vehicle, will enter series production.

“We are thrilled to be involved again in another Hollywood Blockbuster,” said Ian Robertson, BMW AG Board Member for Sales and Marketing. “The BMW Group leads the way in developing future mobility with a focus on sustainability. One great example is the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept car which will be presented in the film. With its futuristic design and large glass surfaces, the car offers a fascinating perspective on the future of sheer driving pleasure – in combination with maximum efficiency. Also with BMW ConnectedDrive technology, it is the perfect car for Ethan Hunt to outsmart his pursuers through narrow streets and busy city traffic.”

Having provided vehicles for outstanding film projects, TV productions, etc. for more than 75 years, entertainment marketing is firmly established as an important building block for the BMW Group’s long-term image and product communications.

“Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol”, directed by Brad Bird, is scheduled for release mid of December 2011.

http://www.bmw.com/mission/

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Post BMW is back in Hollywood with Mission: Impossible- Ghost Protocol

Back in Hollywood. BMW is pleased to announce their participation in the upcoming Paramount Pictures release “Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol” as the film’s main automotive partner.

More...

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Post MI:4. First trailer feat. BMW.

BMW just announced their participation in the upcoming Paramount Pictures release “Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol” as the film’s main automotive partner. What a great opportunity to show the first MI:4 trailer at BMW TV. If you look closely, you can already see some BMW cars...

More...

My Cars
    Mini Cooper

BMW i8 starring at the new Mission Impossible movie

The VisionEfficient Dynamics concept car, i8 when it reaches the market will be starring at next Mission Impossible. There is already a trailer going around where you can already spot the BMW. Check it out here

My Cars
    2007 Kia Rio Base 5Speed

Cool BMW i8 Spotted In "Mission Impossible 4" Trailer

Looks like the recently announced BMW i8 will be pairing up with Tom Cruise.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0LQnQSrC-g"]Full Trailer[/ame] (See 1:01)

My Cars
    bmw
    the bmw 18 concept is efficient dynamics created for excitement. it is said that it is an emotional sports car with the fuel economy of a small car is no contradiction... hoping that this soon be in reality. well as a bmw avid, and bmw auto repair man, i am excited to see this concept car running on the road.

My Cars
    '92 TRM E36 / '05 325ci
    Eh, I don't normally go and see movies in theaters...but all the mission impossibles were pretty entertaining and if BMW is partnering up with them on this one, it looks like I'll be caving in to go see it, come debut in december.

The i8 concept has been chatted up quite a bit this past couple weeks though, I must say. The laser headlight system was quite an interesting and exciting read.

My Cars
    2005 E46 330i Sedan
    Did I see blue lights in the grille?? Interesting