Thread: Going to get a new battery right now from Battery Warehouse, any advice?

My Cars
    02 M3, 94 Bonni, 92 K75s

Going to get a new battery right now from Battery Warehouse, any advice?

My car wouldnt start this morning,,,(low teens in temp),,,,tried getting a jump start from a friend but to no avail the car wouldnt start.
    This wasnt the first sign, a week ago my car wouldnt start after I stopped to gas 5 min after leaving my house. Had to get a jump start. And a week before that I was watching the tv in my car (with engine off) and it killed my battery in 15 minutes, my dumbass fault.

Now I am on my way to Battery Warehouse to get a new one. I called the guy and these were my options;

Exide (use to be die hard the guy told me) 670 crank amps, $61.99, 5 year warranty.

Advantage (said i would not of heard of it cause they dont put their name on labels) 690 crank amps, $75.99, 5 year warranty.

Any advice?
    02 M3 Jet Black/Cinnanmon
    -19'' BBS LM's, Eisenhaus exhaust, PSS-9's, UUC SSK
    On the way K&N 63 + AA software!!!!!

"If everything is in control, then you aren't going fast enough" Mario A.

My Cars
    '07 530i
    Check with BMW regarding the specs and make sure you have enough cranking power as my 750 doesn't seem to be enough :
    I just put a new battery and still 4-5 days later it can have hard time starting.O btw took it to BMW and they said alternator was fine and that their wasn't enough cranking power
    Later, yasir
    Available: 101 performance projects for your 3 series BMW '82-'00

My Cars
    TBSS, 90 348, 65 Mustang
    It's all about the CCA, not CA. Cold Cranking verse just Cranking

My Cars
    M3 (stole it!)
    two choices in battery.. oem and die hard (I think, can't remember).. the others won't give you enough power.. personally i'd probaly go with oem.. they tend to last longer as long as you remember to maintian them properly.. i.e. distilled water..

My Cars
    02 M3, 94 Bonni, 92 K75s
    I got this adavantage 690 ca, talked to the guy and said this will work great! I have a warranty and shit so if there is a problem Ill take it back. Stock I supposedly have 650 ca so 690 should be fine, right?
    02 M3 Jet Black/Cinnanmon
    -19'' BBS LM's, Eisenhaus exhaust, PSS-9's, UUC SSK
    On the way K&N 63 + AA software!!!!!

"If everything is in control, then you aren't going fast enough" Mario A.