XRIMS

Thread: OEM ZCP E46 M3 Competition Wheels in Light Bronze (with Tires) 19" Rims

My Cars
    has four wheels

OEM ZCP E46 M3 Competition Wheels in Light Bronze (with Tires) 19" Rims

Well I REALLY DO NOT want to sell these but I have to. I will be moving soon and I will begin selling all the extra things that I have that I will not able to take with me. Its killing me to have to sell these but I suppose it is what it is, hopefully someone else can enjoy these.

I bought a set of OEM ZCP Wheels a few months back. One of the wheels had a small leak with a bit of rash so opportunity knocked and I took advantage to do what I've wanted for some time now. I took them to a professional wheel refinisher who made these beauties into something special.

They have been refinished to a Light Bronze Metallic finish. I did not want the wheels to look too goldish or yellowish so this was the perfect color for me. The color is strong without being too bold, so it works with every car color.

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE SENDING ME A PM. These are OEM BMW E46 M3 Competition Wheels. These wheels are 19 x 9.5, et 27 (36112282999) and 19 x 8, et 47 (36112282895). BMW calls these Style 163, M Cross Spoke Light Alloy Wheels. They are spun cast. The only difference between these and OEM CSL wheels are the front wheel size, rears are identical.

The wheels are basically fresh. They were mounted on my brother's M Coupe for about 2 minutes (around the block) and then they were taken off (slight rubbing). They are 100% true and balanced. These wheels will come with tires. The rears have Falken F452s in 255/40/19, these were the same tires I had on them before the refinish, they are at about 90%. One of my front tires has two really bad nipples on the sidewalls so I could not mount the front Falken F452s. I tried to locate another tire at the moment and could not locate anywhere within 80 miles of me so I have a different set of tires on the front. In my haste I just chose to use another tire with almost the same exact tread design. I ended up using a good set I had left over from a Mercedes SLK. So the fronts are Nankang NS-2s in 245/35/19, should be about 80%+.

I've spent a good amount of money on these wheels just to not even use them. I'd like $1,600 for everything. I'm in Westchester County, NY and do not plan on shipping these since it so expensive unless the buyer plans on paying for all of it. Tri-State area is completely welcome. Thanks.

Last edited by TPowerdinNY; 06-28-2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    996TTE39M5R55

My Cars
    has four wheels
    Got a few PMs with the same question. Sorry guys not interested in any trades. I'm only getting rid of these and other things because I plan to move out of the country.
    996TTE39M5R55

My Cars
    has four wheels
    Thanks guys for all the interest. SOLD!
    996TTE39M5R55