Thread: Good window tinting place in the springs?

My Cars
    00 540i, 10 335i, 20 M3P

Good window tinting place in the springs?

Where in the Springs area is a great place to get windows tinted? The previous owner of the E39 got the cheapest purple window tint, and I'd like to have some grey tint for the E90 to keep some of the sunlight out. Because of the tint, the E39 is so easy to keep cool with some light air conditioning. The E90 has zero tint, and the car's constantly warm, even with the air conditioning working considerably hard.

My Cars
    2003 330i
    I've gotten my last 3 cars done at RM Window Tint, in Motor City. They use 3M material, do great work, and will go as dark as you want. All my cars have averaged around $220-250 for all windows except windshield.

My Cars
    00 540i, 10 335i, 20 M3P
    Thanks for the info. The 3M tint isn't purple, right? I want to bring over the 540 and show them that I want that "level" of tint, but not that color (an ugly purple). It's so great having minimal sun encroaching into the car.

My Cars
    00 540i, 10 335i, 20 M3P
    Any good strategy for decent window tint transmission percentages? Looking for something sufficiently legal in most, if not all, states (RI is terrible, with a 70% for everything minimum), as well as really good protection from solar heat. It's mainly the heat I want protection from.