Thread: Stupid Question (couldn't find it in search)

My Cars
    M3/Z3/X1/X3

Stupid Question (couldn't find it in search)

What do the yellow lights on my dash underneath my speed mean? theres a green light that looks like its off, 4 yellow lights which are on, an orange and a red light which are also off.

Also, who sells Floormats for the M3 that have the M logo on them?

Anyone know where I can get a BMW Logo patch thats about 6" in diameter? I have a VW Service Jacket that has a 5.5" VW logo on the back of it (looks like cloth paint, just pritned on there) and I wanted a BMW patch to cover it up. :-)

My Cars
    '98 M3
    Do you mean inspection/service lights?

My Cars
    E92 M3,335i, Odyssey
    Sounds like the inspection/service lights but they should only light up for a couple minutes after you start the car, and there should be 4-5 green ones, a couple yellow and then red. It tells you when you need to get a major service done or according to the dealer, when you need an oil change. Most people don't follow those lights for the oil change.
    SOLD: '96 Artic Silver M3/2 Lux Click here for pic's. 2003 X5 4.6is: Nav, loading floor, comfort seats
    2007 E90 335i: Titanium Silver/Black/Aluminum trim, Sport, Premium, Heated seats (for the wife), iPOD, MORR VS7
    2011 E92 M3: Space Grey/Black/Blue aluminum trim, Premium, iDrive, DCT

My Cars
    M3/Z3/X1/X3
    Yeah, they only turn on when for a couple seconds when I first turn the car on. I only see a spot for 1 green one, but I'll take a pic hopefully tonight and show yah.