Thread: 730i SE breaking for spares in UK

My Cars
    1990 730i SE

730i SE breaking for spares in UK

I'm breaking my E32 for spares. Nothing wrong with the car, so all parts available. As of today (6th June) I've only sold a couple of minor trim pieces. I plan get the car finished and removed by the end of the month.

It's finished in Dolphin Metallic Grey, with a light grey fabric interior with black upper door and dash. Has de-chrome option outside. Engine has 203k on it. Tyres have about 1k on them. Spare is brand new.

Car located in Shropshire, UK.

My Cars
    1987 BMW 735i e32 RHD
    hello .. i need some interior parts .. electronics mostly .. do you think you can help? is the car still available? can't find how to PM you! my email : dave at caruana dot biz

My Cars
    bmw635
    Quote Originally Posted by speedypeteE32 View Post
    I'm breaking my E32 for spares. Nothing wrong with the car, so all parts available. As of today (6th June) I've only sold a couple of minor trim pieces. I plan get the car finished and removed by the end of the month.

It's finished in Dolphin Metallic Grey, with a light grey fabric interior with black upper door and dash. Has de-chrome option outside. Engine has 203k on it. Tyres have about 1k on them. Spare is brand new.

Car located in Shropshire, UK.
    hello mate could you let me have your number please as i need a bonnet and a driver side wing for the e32