Thread: Not another E36 Turbo Build

My Cars
    ///M's and Turbo's

Not another E36 Turbo Build

Delete.
    Last edited by hookah123; 05-25-2011 at 09:29 AM.
    "Rhode Island... ruining BMW's since 2007"
    1995 M3 part out: Mint Rolling Chasis-Mint, Heated black Vaders-m50 w/ARP2k, mls .140- boost logic manifold, gt30, tbe- BNIB BC Coils- etc etc:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post26197731

My Cars
    Unicycle
    Nice!

My Cars
    Max PSI STG 1 e46 M3
    what kind of wheels are those ? I which I would of cleaned and painted my stuff.. good work man
    Alpine White --- E46 M3 --- Maximum PSI --- Precision 6266 --- Custom 3" Exhaust --- Statusgruppe --- Varrstoen ---
    The rest is just smoke and tires
    -Snails- The real reason the tortoise beat the hare.-

My Cars
    ///M's and Turbo's
    Quote Originally Posted by Brody View Post
    Nice!
    Thanks Brody! It will all be coming together shortly! We are running down and picking up the valve seals kit and all the top end seals/gaskets to replace and rebuild. Once that stuff goes on, it gets pretty easy for a little while. Then some fabricating of piping/lines and tune time!

Quote Originally Posted by Pring View Post
    what kind of wheels are those ? I which I would of cleaned and painted my stuff.. good work man
    Those are the fronts of my VMR V710 setup. The fronts are like 18x8.5 et35 but are pretty darn concave for such a narrow wheel and high offset. The rear wheels need to have a tire dilemma resolved before I toss some paint on them.

Not trying to murder out the car, just conveniently have lots of gloss black paint around and everything so far has looked better with the paint on it... so I shall continue!

Thanks!
    Last edited by hookah123; 05-25-2011 at 12:14 AM.
    "Rhode Island... ruining BMW's since 2007"
    1995 M3 part out: Mint Rolling Chasis-Mint, Heated black Vaders-m50 w/ARP2k, mls .140- boost logic manifold, gt30, tbe- BNIB BC Coils- etc etc:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post26197731