BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: WNY 94 BMW 325IS (new paint/like new interior/M3 susp/rims)

My Cars
    97 M3/2/5 - 96 9k Aero

WNY 94 BMW 325IS (new paint/like new interior/M3 susp/rims)

***************************SOLD***************************

I've had my car for going on 5 years and 40,000 miles and put a lot of work into it. She is my baby, but right from the start I wanted an M3. Soon, I plan to purchase an E36 M3 and I will need to do sell the 325. Purchased in Jacksonville, FL. The car wasn't not driven in winter except for one instance in which my winter car broke and I happened to have blizzaks on BMW steel wheels (got a deal and the car handled pretty well), and then washed it and put it back where it belongs - stored at grandma's.

Quick summary:
    1994 BMW 325IS
    New paint - Mauritus Blue Summer 2008 Looks new - check pics
    Miglia 1000 18" silver alloy rims
    Black interior swapped in 9/10 seats

175k-ish
    Driver Rear Control Arm (New)
    Serpentine belt (New)
    (Radiator fan broke and replace some pullies and other miscellaneous connected parts. Repaired everything and performed Fan Delete Mod)

185k...
    New paint in the summer of 2008
    Friend painted it, it looks great though currently it could use some wetsanding in certain spots to get rid of white dust spots from buffer. See pics for quality, he did an EXCELLENT job.

Swapped in front and rear bumpers, and trunk. Then...
    Passenger side door (someone hit me in a parking lot RIGHT AFTER GETTING IT PAINTED!! DOH!! and the handle didn't work anyway - got a used M3 door and painted that to match.)

Parts swapped from a parts car with 151k from South Carolina (collector owned previously... son crashed it):
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3 Crossed drilled Rotors (purchased 4th to complete set)
    Rear bumper
    Trunk
    Windshield Washer Sprayers (No longer heated)
    complete black leather interior VERY close to MINT:
    seats front/rear (Driver's seat shows some wear on the left bolsters, no tears)
    headliner
    door panels front/rear
    Floor mats
    E-brake handle
    Steering wheel

Shifter
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

190k...
    Swapped M3 suspension with 90k on it at my car's 190k including:
    Front Control Arms (used)
    Springs/Struts/mounts all the way around (Struts turned out not to last too long and I have since replaced them as seen at 204k)
    Front sway bar (used)

M3 swaybar links (New)

Waterpump (New)

Thermostat (New)
    Radiator switch (New)

Power steering rack (used with 150k)

Aligned

Wheel Bearing driver side (New)
    Wheel Bearing passenger side (New)
    Crankshaft Position Sensor (New)
    Tie rods inner (New)
    Tie rods outer (New)
    Windshield (New)
    Passenger side fender well (New)
    Fog Lights (New)
    Door Handle Trim (New)
    Front Clear corners (New)
    M3 Side moldings (New)
    Dinan performance chip (run 93 octane for more power with this or reinstall the old chip) (used)
    ECU (used)
    6-Disc changer (used)

Miglia 1000 18" silver alloy rims (Slight curb rash on one which I may have repaired before sale) (used)
    Tires (New)

At 204k....
    M3 suspension (used Bilstein HDs w 6k - handles awesome!)
    Brakes (TruStop semi-metallic) (New)
    Window tracks and sunroof greased w Sylglide

Aligned

Note:
    A/C blows cold (40 degrees Fairenheit)
    Heat blows hot (130 degrees Fairenheit IIRC)

Idles perfect
    I should be installing a keyless entry soon, it will be included with the car regardless of whether it has been installed.
    I still have the silver alloy bottle caps rims that are perfectly smooth and ride excellent, those can be included with the sale. Or these rims can be chosen instead of the 18" rims for a lower total price.

Negatives:
    -There are some plastic pieces broken in the passenger front right now and as I don't want my fog lights falling out I have removed them. Also, there is a wiring problem that I haven't been able to track down thus far and they are not working. I had them working until I took apart the front end until during painting, I'm sure something dumb is causing this issue but just haven't taken the time to track it down.

-The driver door panel has the leather bubbling out which doesn't look great but its not very noticeable to anyone except the driver.
    -The blower motor needs to have the bearings lubed and then the blower motor resistor needs to be replaced ($33) in order to get the fan to work on functions other than high.

Old thread with the same information, just not organized as well (has some pics):
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1473526#

The car runs great, handles AWESOME, and looks like it is only two years old. I bought it at 165k and since then have put all that's stated (and more parts I may have forgotten about) into it since. The tally is around $9,000 total into it... It's really in great condition and I shouldn't sell it but.... M3 soon [IMG]file:///C:/Users/apogee/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

Asking $3,200 OBO with the rims
    (may drop price if 18" rims are not sold with the car)

Last edited by Marknhl; 05-22-2011 at 11:36 PM. Reason: formatting

My Cars
    97 M3/2/5 - 96 9k Aero
    some pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Marknhl; 05-18-2011 at 05:47 PM. Reason: uploading pics

My Cars
    NONE
    May be very interested ... depending on douch of a roommate pays me the 4 months of rent he owes me next week like he is supposed to!

My Cars
    N/A
    Who did the paint? Do you have any more pictures?

Do you have wheels to go with it if I weren't to take the 18's?

My Cars
    97 M3/2/5 - 96 9k Aero
    Sorry gentlemen, I thought I updated the thread. The car has been sold. Thanks for the interest.