Thread: 82mm/72.56 Hub rings?

My Cars
    '00 Z3 2.3 Roady, '08 M5

Angry 82mm/72.56 Hub rings?

I just bought a set of 19" staggered ACS TypeIII 2 Piece wheels. The previous owner did not have the Orange Hub Rings that are needed to fit the wheels correctly to my car. I called CEC Wheels and they told me that it would take 3 to 4 weeks to get a set. I don't want to wait that long.

Does anyone know if any place sells 82mm to 72.56 hub rings?

Are the ACS hub rings different from normal hub rings?

Can I use other hub rings (if found) other than ACS?

Any help is appreciated.

My Cars
    Millenium Falcon
    I did a quick search and it seems that Tire Rack carries the size you need. Give them a call.

My Cars
    2002 Smurf Hearse
    I bought hub rings for only $15 from Discount Tire. When I called, I think they gave me free, or uber cheap shipping. Give 'em a call, as they are quite helpful, where their website...not so much.
    jeremy [AT] coupecartel [DOT] com

1 of 1 | 2002 Laguna Seca Blue/Black M Coupe | LK61201
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.."

My Cars
    '00 Z3 2.3 Roady, '08 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Anderson View Post
    I did a quick search and it seems that Tire Rack carries the size you need. Give them a call.
    I actually called Tire Rack and they asked me for what brand wheels they were for, and immediately told me that they don't carry that wheel and can't help me.
    I'm going to call back and not mention the ACS brand and just order them like that. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3Couper View Post
    I bought hub rings for only $15 from Discount Tire. When I called, I think they gave me free, or uber cheap shipping. Give 'em a call, as they are quite helpful, where their website...not so much.
    I totally forgot these guys, even though I've ordered from them before. Brain Fart.

My Cars
    '00 Z3 2.3 Roady, '08 M5
    So I just called TIRE RACK and they told me that they don't sell the rings separately. They only sell them with a set of wheels that require the rings.

DISCOUNT TIRE told me that they don't have any wheels that require rings in that size, therefore they cannot help me as well.

Looks like I'm just going to order them from CEC Wheels and wait 3 to 4 weeks. Hopefully it wont take as long to get them in.

My Cars
    99 M Coupe LS Swap
    It's been a while but I think I got my rings at HRPWorld.com Not 100% sure.
    Dan "PbFut" Rose

My Cars
    Millenium Falcon
    Quote Originally Posted by dimm6 View Post
    So I just called TIRE RACK and they told me that they don't sell the rings separately. They only sell them with a set of wheels that require the rings.
    That's complete BS. I know several people that have ordered just rings from them for about $3 each. I'll send Jim a PM.

My Cars
    '00 Z3 2.3 Roady, '08 M5
    UPDATE: So I called Bavauto today. They are a carrier of ACS. I bought a set of fillers for the wheels and they also helped me in ordering the rings. They didn't have them in stock, but they put me directly in touch with CEC Wheels and they ordered them for me. I don't have to wait 3-4 weeks any more.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions guys. Bavauto rocks.