BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 02 BMW M3 e46 / 56k miles / 6 sp manual / BBS and more

My Cars
    95 E36 M3

02 BMW M3 e46 / 56k miles / 6 sp manual / BBS and more

<span style="text-decoration: underline;">For sale is my 2002 BMW M3 with only 56,XXX miles. I am the second owner. Because I have two cars, this car sits in my garage for 5 days a week and is barely driven. It holds a clean title and is fully paid off. I have the title under my name and is ready to transfer to the new owner. As an added bonus, registration has been recently paid and is good till Feb 2012. I am in no rush to sell the car and currently am firm on the price. Only trades I will be accepting are for 07+ clean title Prius plus cash or 2003+ Z4 3.0/3.0si/M in manual transmissions<br><br>I have all maintenance records since day 1 including the original window sticker. All major recalls such as the rod bearings and ECU dme reprogram has been completed already. Recent maintenance includes an oil change using Castrol 10w60, new OEM differential fluid and transmission fluid, and a new intake filter less than 1,000 miles ago.<br>The car has power seats, Harmon Kardon sound system, Monster iPod connection. No navigation.<br><br>The exterior is mint, with the exception of a dime size dent on the driver and passenger door. The car was involved in a minor parking collision where the bumper had to be replaced. I have paperwork for this as well.<br><br>Interior is a grey leather with silver trims. Seats and upholstery are in great condition with only minor evidence of wear<br><br>All aftermarket parts were purchased new and have receipts for the following:<br>Lowered on Bilstein Coilovers Pss9 that has been corner balanced after installation. ($1300 +$700 labor to install/corner balance)<br>Eisanmann Exhaust ($1300) Comes with stock exhaust<br>AFE Stage 2 intake ($500) Comes with stock intake<br>BBS CH 19" with Bridgestone Re760. Tires have less than 4k miles ($3500)<br>Black kidney and fender grills<br>Euro drilled front rotors<br>03+ LED Tail lights<br>Paint matched front bumper reflector covers<br>CSL CF Splitters<br>OEM Front strut bar<br>OEM zhp shift boot with zhp weighted shift knob<br>30% tints all around<br>Feel free to ask me any questions. Cash only. I am interested in trading for 07+ Prius with clean titles or 06+ z4 3.0si . I am currently firm on the $24,000 price.<br><br>

Last edited by brandobot; 05-13-2011 at 04:21 PM.