Thread: E60 pre LCI to LCI conversion, need help

My Cars
    2006 BMW e90

E60 pre LCI to LCI conversion, need help

Hello, I have an E60 from 2005 (pre LCI) and I want to retrofit LCI tail light, but get stuck into an 6V voltage on parking lights witch I want to remove. Could enyone give me an advice on what to change in the LMA coding to cancel that 6V voltage?

Thank you.

My Cars
    BMW e34 540i
    How did you do the cabling ?

My Cars
    2006 BMW e90
    Straight , wire to wire and left the internal bulbs for brake without connection, did some coding and everything is good now.

My Cars
    BMW e34 540i
    Good to hear that, but how does the brake lights lit when you press the brake ? and which LM you have is it LM1 or LM2 ?

My Cars
    2006 BMW e90
    I have LM1 and the brake lights are working only on the exterior bulbs, like LCI, doesn't work the interior bulbs on emergency brake, but if you want you can do a trick with an relay to power up even the interior bulbs for brake to come on when brake is pressed. If you need any help, contact me.

My Cars
    BMW e34 540i
    I have purchased the original BMW retrofit kit and i have LM1 on my car, can I use that cable for tailight retrofit, and how did you do the coding ? Thanks

My Cars
    540i/6spd
    Hello. Looking to retro fit the same lights to lci. Did you hard wire them? And how did you code them for no error. Any advise appreciated. I do not want to buy the over priced adapter if I don't have to