Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: (Almost) free DIY ADS interface

My Cars
    '94 325i / s13
    The MKII design (with the added transistors compared to MKI, right?) really should have fixed any problems with older cars. If not, then there's a new and unknown problem that we need to get to the bottom of.

My Cars
    1994 E38 740i
    my MKII circuit works fine in my old E38 (1994)... just my IKE doesn't! (from another car)

My Cars
    1993 ,E34 525TU
    Hello Guys! I have built ADS-interface from post #254 and --- SUCCESS!!!! I finally connect to my E34 1993 M50B25TU with DME 3.3.1 . It's real work!!!
    I connect throw DIS 44.

My Cars
    320i E36, 318i E30
    Hello

I would ask if with my configuration would work, if I bild the MK2 ADS ciruit board. For now I use an OBD diagnostic (ediabas.ini -> "Interface =STD:OBD", INPA version 4.4.7, Package: 1.0, with ediabas 6.4.7 Package: 1.2) which works fine on E39/E38 and some moduls E36 for ementary checking. For now I can check with INPA on a E36C M52B20 97' DME, Airbag, IHA (auto A/C) and EWS. The others units read error with line, as it has only one line on the OBD. With NCSexpert while doing VIN/ZCS/FA, I get ABS+ASC+CVM+GM4+EWS+IHA+KMP. I can do CODIERDATEN_LESEN and then check it in FSW_PSW.TRC, but I can't edit an save PSW_PSW.MAN for then doing SG_CODIEREN - the operation goes throw NCS without error, but the modul is not reprogramed to new data. I know that the INPA problem with intering in the moduls and the NCSexpert problem with programing is all in the ADS protocol, while now I have OBD. While doing the first programing in 2005 I figured out that I will continue work when I place a PC with RS232 as what I got info the ADS works only with direct RS232. But now from what
    PCMCIA or ExpressCard to RS-232 adapter will work if you use a program called ASDport tool
    I can use ADS even with an PCMCIA. But before doing the work and having errors I would like to be sure to have the adequate software.

Now I run:
    - windows XP
    - INPA V3.01 set to ADS
    - Ediabas 6.4.3 in Ediabas.ini set to ADS and run ADSSETUP.EXE
    - NCSexpert version 3.0.8
    - PCMCIA adapter with right now installed ASDport tool (COM/LPT -> PCI COM4 -> I/O FEE8)

* Is the INPA version adequate or to new, for using it on ADS?
    * Will the MK2 ADS circuit board work with NCS expert while reading and writing FSW_PSW.TRC / FSW_PSW.MAN files? Mainly I want to change the functions of the windows, central locking and alarm - so it must have the option of programming and not only live data read.
    * Byside setting Device Manager for the virtual COM, is there any thing for the RS232 that I have to change under Ediabas?

In addition I can't find the info what is the file name, that has to be edited; how is loaded and what are the abbreviations for BC, PDC, cruise control, phone...that I wan't to add in the list of units that are stored in several units memory (I added several items to have all equipment possible on a E36C expect automatic gearbox).
    Last edited by vlakci; 11-18-2013 at 11:30 AM.
    E36 320i conv 1/97':
    fog lights; power steering; M body; M steering wheel with MFL; M3 vader light gray leather seats w/heating; phone; cruise control; harmankardon; PDC; CD43 business radio+dension adapter USB+Ipod with ID3tags; hardtop+lift+stand; wind deflector; 17" stly22 Motorsport wheels; EWS; DWA alarm; remote central locking; 4x el.windows; CD changer; cup holder+CD box in glovebox; coin box in door; roll-bar; full auto.el.softtop; luggage straps; ASC; ABS; engine compartment light; glovebox light; automatic A/C with AUC; OBC; light cleaning; intensive wash; heated wash nozzles; fire extinguisher; westfalia towing hitch
    --------------------
    E30 318i sedan 9/87': everything expcept Mbody and sunroof

My Cars
    1991 316 e-36
    made 4 different schemes ADS - does not work ...............http://inpaads.jimdo.com/
    an error
    DATA TRANSMISSION TO CONTROL UNIT DISTURBED
    did not even know where to look mistake .........

My Cars
    '99 323is, '00 323i 528i
    A little more information is needed.

Which schematics have you made?
    What software are you trying them with?
    Is your software settings properly set to use an ADS interface? (EDIABAS.ini set to "interface = ADS")

My Cars
    1991 316 e-36
    Schemes are on the link on the website I can put here . ediabas ini-ads . soft - INPA 3.0. Port - COM-1 . laptop hardware com portin

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/volga-volga2/view/477991/
    Last edited by vinsento; 11-21-2013 at 01:43 AM.

My Cars
    320i E36, 318i E30
    Need help. I run the diagnostic from an old laptop which doesn't have a COM - RS232 socket, but this can be solved throw the a PCMCIA card and ADSport.exe, but I run into some problems. I have two diagnostic interfaces: the ADS MK2 described in this topic and an OBD/Carsoft I have from before. The problem is about the INPA-EDIABAS version/features V5 and V3. The problem is that with the older interface the installation program doesn't offer which COM port will be used, as it is possible with INPA V5. Why problem?

The V5 (inpa 5.0.1, ediabas 6.4.7) install offers to pick STD:OBD and COM4, so it works on OBD without modifications (this is later visible in /EDIABAS/BIN/obd.ini = COM4), as for the ADS it is always COM1 and you have to use the ADSport.exe for changing that to COM4 - but I can't use this software with ADS as for INPA V5 complications with ADS. In short yes on OBD, not on ADS - problem V5 INPA with ADS.

The V3 (inpa 4.4.7, ediabas 6.4.3) install doesn't offers to choose COM port, but only the diagnostic protocol. After the install both ADS or OBD are under COM1 which I don't have. I can trick EDIABAS with the ADSport.exe and ADS then works on COM4, but I can't do the same thing with OBD - it remains COM1 and there is no option of changing this as before in obd.ini as it doesn't exist in V3. In short yes on ADS, no on OBD - problem OBD always COM1.

I tried installing V3 under partition C:/ and V5 under D:/. So that INPA V3 would call EDIABAS (ADS) from C:/ and INPA V5 would call EDIABAS (OBD) from D:/, but the INPA V3 software always looks for the best EDIABAS version - when opening C:/../INPA.EXE and F1 to look the path it reads D:/EDIABAS... Only if I rename D:/EDIABAS to D:/"whatever" it runs the path C:/EDIABAS. As for INPA V5 it runs path C:/ rather than D:/ unless I re-name the folder C:/EDIABAS/
    I would like to have 2 shortcut folders in start menu/all programs - one DIAG ADS linked to C:/ and the other DIAG OBD linked to D:/, without having to rename the EDIABAS C:/ and D:/ folders back and forth each time I want to use INPA V3 on a ADS car or V5 on OBD cars. I tried to look in the INPA subfolders to find a .ini file that sets the path, but without luck.

Is there any file under C:/INPA/.. which can be set that when INPA.EXE starts doesn't opens the wrong EDIABAS version, but always goes to the directed path C:/ with V3 od D:/ with V5?
    Last edited by vlakci; 12-02-2013 at 03:46 PM.

My Cars
    E34
    I'm having problem to, made mkII interface, and when choose obd:ads on ediabas.ini screen shows bat connected, ign-not, because I didn't connect it to OBD port. But when I choose ADS interface it shows both bat and ign connected when I connect interface to pc. Can't connect any module. Car 95 318ti. With k-line cable can connect to airbag, abs... I'm using ediabas 6.4.7 and inpa 5.0.2. Where could be problem? Interface? software? Laptop dell d620 with com port.

My Cars
    320i E36, 318i E30
    not obd:ads in ediabas.ini, but "interface = ADS" or "interface = STD:OBD". After that you must go to ediabas/hardware and start ADS/ADSSETUP.EXE or OBD/OBDSETUP.EXE (same as the interface you set). My problem was pure installation as the preferences at the installation are so made that version V3 and V5 don't work together and I can't use OBD with V3 and ADS with V5. For now I have two shortcuts on my desktop and I rename each time one of the ediabas folder to ediabasx, so that INPA sets the path for the drivers for it's version, but not the other. It works with both my diagnostic interfaces, so I will leave it as it is.

As I am writing, I have finished the ADS interface as made as universal as possible.

The PCB board is an all the way drilled circuit with separate pads, I didn't make the specific circuit as I only need one working interface so didn't lose the additional time making the board. In the case I will be making more units I will do it with SMD as lower price and 4x smaller. Additionaly to the schematic of the MK2 I added a 200mA resetable fuse at the start with a 15V zener diode, so I have a little protection in case of higher voltage (>15V) or reversed voltage (>0.7V). Then I didn't buy the 20pin connector as it is normaly found on the web, as I didn't like that it has all 20pins accupied and that it is quite high. I looked in the bag or reusable BMW connector I cut of when I take parts on cars that go to scrap and found two caps for the diagnostic conector. From them I made an ultra low, 6pin plug that is attached with turning and ultra low profile. As I will be making the OBD circuit too, I made the plug universal to the ADS with a 5pin DIN male connector. Thus I will need only 2x adapters (OBD2 and old ADS), 2x interfaces (ADS, OBD), 1x RS232 extension and 1x PCMCIA - and I am covered for almost all BMW. I addition I will make a DIN plug in the cabin so that I can plug the diagnostic inside the car. Why DIN 5pin? It cost only 50cents (0.4€), it exist with 4 to 9 pins (I need only 5 or 6) and it's quite robust/small. Total cost about 10€ in electric elements, 4€ for the 1593LGY hammond case, 4€ for all the connectors/wires/screws. The size is a little bigger as a cigarette box

http://s2.mojalbum.com/3331232_14504...e/21319722.jpg
    E36 320i conv 1/97':
    fog lights; power steering; M body; M steering wheel with MFL; M3 vader light gray leather seats w/heating; phone; cruise control; harmankardon; PDC; CD43 business radio+dension adapter USB+Ipod with ID3tags; hardtop+lift+stand; wind deflector; 17" stly22 Motorsport wheels; EWS; DWA alarm; remote central locking; 4x el.windows; CD changer; cup holder+CD box in glovebox; coin box in door; roll-bar; full auto.el.softtop; luggage straps; ASC; ABS; engine compartment light; glovebox light; automatic A/C with AUC; OBC; light cleaning; intensive wash; heated wash nozzles; fire extinguisher; westfalia towing hitch
    --------------------
    E30 318i sedan 9/87': everything expcept Mbody and sunroof

My Cars
    e36 325i

need help

please help me.
    at first sorry on my bad english
    my friend was built this interface
    i tried to conect to car bat hawe no succes
    vhen i cinect to connector on car in inpa both dots wer black,when i turn key to ignition right dot become white
    on conector on car i dont have pin 17
    does that making a problem?
    i want only to conect to engine because i was swap engine to my car ex 318 m40 1992 from 325i 1991 and hawe some problems in work.i also tried to connect over inpa ediabas interface obd2+ round connector (usb) adapter,but it cant then i was buy same interface but on serial connector and stil cant ,on this 2 interface both dots were white
    can be a problem instalation of inpa or interface isnt build well? wi using diagram from first posh.
    thanks

- - - Updated - - -

hi me again
    i reinstall inpa v5 and now everything work ok,body and chasis ,but i cant conect to engine

it had dme 3.31 for m50 and ms 40.01 for m50 but none worg. is it problem in that?how i can knov what dme is on mine car? engine is swap from e36 325i1991 year.thanks

My Cars
    '99 323is, '00 323i 528i
    Do a search through the INPA files for "DME331.PRG" and "DEM331.IPO" and see if one of those is missing.

DME331.IPO should be found in the C:\INPA\SGDAT folder.
    DME331.PRG should be found in the C:\EDIABAS\ECU folder.

My Cars
    e36 325i
    there is dme331.ipo in c :\ec-apps\inpa\sgdat
    but there is no dme 331.prg in C:\EDIABAS\ECU
    engine is 2.5 non vanos if that mean something
    where i can get that files?

My Cars
    '99 323is, '00 323i 528i
    Try this one.
    Download (save the attached file), remove the ".pdf" from the name, copy it to the EDIABAS\ECU folder.

DME331.PRG.pdf

My Cars
    e36 325i
    i hawe tried and when i click on dme 331 after few seconds apear message sys-0002 :ecu object file not found
    and when i klik ok
    another message apear requested control unit dm331k20 not found.control unit found "program will be stopped"

My Cars
    '99 323is, '00 323i 528i
    So you have both files (DME331.ipo and DME331.prg) in their right places now?

And did you properly set the variable path c:\ediabas\bin in the Windows Environment Variables and all that according to the INPA installation instructions?

My Cars
    e36 325i
    uh i didnt set variable,i was only install inpa not change anuthing now i try to find how to change that

- - - Updated - - -

set variable , again check i hawe both files
    conect on car, can acess all other modules but not engine
    when i click on dme 331 first apear
    sys-0002 :ecu object file not found
    after that
    requested control unit dm331k20 not found.control unit found "program will be stopped"
    and program freezes and after 10r 2 min apear
    ediabas error
    apicheckjobstatus:error 19
    ifh 0009: no response from control unit

My Cars
    '99 323is, '00 323i 528i

My Cars
    e36 325i
    my instalation is from some russian site and its little diferent but i think that works, but engine cant acces,do i hawe to download some other install?
    sorry for disturbing you.thanks a lot

My Cars
    '99 323is, '00 323i 528i
    A standard INPA v3.01 installation is all you will really need for an E36. Not knowing exactly what you have installed makes it hard to troubleshoot, there should be nothing else to install as long as all the other variables and such are set correctly. It sounds like your installation works for most modules, so that is a good thing. Make sure those files are where they should be and the "path" is set and let us know what errors you are still getting.

And I assume you have the mode set correctly for an ADS interface in the EDIABAS.ini file?

And are you trying to choose this engine module?

DME331.JPG
    Last edited by KevinMullins; 01-03-2014 at 07:31 PM.

My Cars
    e36 325i
    do i hawe to download v3.01_
    yes i try that engine module
    i dont know how to modify ini file.i was tried so many times following many diferent tutorial and now a
    i dont know what to doing
    now ini fili look like this
    ;================================================= ============================
    ;EDIABAS 6.4.7 Configuration
    [Configuration]

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ; EcuPath
    ; Description : ECU file path
    ; Default = .
    EcuPath =C:\EDIABAS\ECU

; SimulationPath
    ; Description : Simulation file path
    ; Default = .
    SimulationPath =C:\EDIABAS\SIMULATION

; TracePath
    ; Description : Trace file path
    ; Default = .
    TracePath =C:\EDIABAS\TRACE

; CodeMapping
    ; Description : Character mapping file path
    ; Default = .
    ;CodeMapping = C:\EDIABAS\BIN\ansi2oem.tab

; TraceSize
    ; Description : Maximum size of each trace file [KB]
    ; Value : 0..32767
    ; Default = 1024
    TraceSize = 32767

; ApiTrace
    ; Description : Enable/Disable API/User trace
    ; Value : 0 = Trace disabled
    ; 1 = User trace
    ; 2 = User trace + time stamp
    ; 3 = User trace + time stamp + process id (Win32)
    ; 4 = Function trace
    ; 5 = Function trace + time stamp
    ; 6 = Function trace + time stamp + timing
    ; 7 = Function trace + time stamp + timing + process id (Win32)
    ; Default = 0
    ApiTrace =0

; IfhTrace
    ; Description : Enable/Disable IFH trace
    ; 1 = User trace
    ; 2 = User trace + interface
    ; 3 = User trace + interface + time stamp
    ; Default = 0
    IfhTrace =0

; IfhnTrace
    ; Description : Enable/Disable IFH network trace (with XREMOTE)
    ; 1 = User trace
    ; 2 = User trace + interface
    ; 3 = User trace + interface + time stamp
    ; Default = 0
    ;IfhnTrace = 0

; SystemTraceSys
    ; Description : Enable/Disable system trace (runtime system)
    ; Trace levels 1..7
    ; Default = 0
    SystemTraceSys = 0

; SystemTraceBip
    ; Description : Enable/Disable BIP trace (runtime system)
    ; Trace levels 1..7
    ; Default = 0
    SystemTraceBip = 0

; SystemTraceIfh
    ; Description : Enable/Disable IFH system trace
    ; Trace levels 1..7
    ; Default = 0
    SystemTraceIfh = 0

; SystemTraceNet
    ; Description : Enable/Disable network trace
    ; Trace levels 1..7
    ; Default = 0
    SystemTraceNet = 0

; BipDebugLevel
    ; Description : BIP debug level of ECU files
    ; Value : 0..32767
    ; Default = 0
    BipDebugLevel = 0

; UbattHandling
    ; Description : Ubatt ON/OFF handling
    ; Value : 0 = Ubatt ON/OFF: No EDIABAS error
    ; 1 = Ubatt ON/OFF: EDIABAS error
    ; Default = 1
    UbattHandling = 0

; IgnitionHandling
    ; Description : Ignition ON/OFF handling
    ; Value : 0 = Ignition ON/OFF: No EDIABAS error
    ; 1 = Ignition ON/OFF: EDIABAS error
    ; Default = 1
    IgnitionHandling = 0

; ClampHandling
    ; Description : automatic check of clamps for Ubatt and Ignition
    ; Value : 0 = no automatic clamp check with send_and_receive
    ; 1 = automatic clamp check with send_and_receive
    ; Default = 1
    ;ClampHandling = 1

; TaskPriority
    ; Description : EDIABAS process/thread priority (only Win32/16)
    ; Value : 0 = Optimal EDIABAS performance = 8
    ; 1 = Minimal EDIABAS performance
    ; ..
    ; 10 = Maximal EDIABAS performance
    ; Default = 0
    TaskPriority = 0

; LoadWin32
    ; Description : Map EDIABAS Win16 calls to EDIABAS Win32
    ; Value : 0 = Win16/32 Mapping disabled (Win16-->Win16)
    ; 1 = Win16/32 Mapping enabled (Win16-->Win32)
    ; Default = 0 for Windows 9x/Me
    ; Default = 1 for Windows NT4/2000/XP
    ;LoadWin32 = 0

; SystemResults
    ; Description : Enable/Disable system results (ubatt/ignition/jobstatus)
    ; Value : 0 = Disable system results
    ; 1 = Enable system results
    ; Default = 1
    SystemResults = 1

; RetryComm
    ; Description : Repeat failed communication automatically (1x)
    ; Value : 0 = Retry disabled
    ; 1 = Retry enabled (1x)
    ; Default = 1
    RetryComm = 1

; Simulation
    ; Description : Enable/Disable ECU simulation
    ; Value : 0 = Simulation disabled
    ; 1 = Simulation enabled
    ; Default = 0
    Simulation = 0

; Interface
    ; Description : Connected diagnosis interface
    ; Default = STD:OBD

Interface =ADS

; Additional information (in German) :
    ; Bitte beachten: Der HW-Treiber fuer das Interface muss installiert sein!

; Interface = STD:OBD
    ; Beschreibung : Serieller Pegelwandler (Nachfolger von ADS / Anschluss an OBD-Dose)
    ; Installation : \EDIABAS\HARDWARE\OBD\ODBSETUP (nur noetig fuer WIN NT4, WIN 2000, WIN XP)
    ; INI-Datei : Suchreihenfolge analog zu EDIABAS.ini
    ; Unterstuetzung : WIN3.xx : Nein
    ; WIN95,98 16-Bit : Ja
    ; WIN95,98 32-Bit : Ja
    ; WIN NT 4.0 : Ja
    ; WIN XP : Ja

; Interface = STD:FUNK
    ; Beschreibung : Funk-Diagnose Interface MDA von Fa. Siemens
    ; Installation : keine
    ; INI-Datei : FUNK.INI
    ; Unterstuetzung : WIN95,98 16-Bit : Ja

; Interface = ADS
    ; Beschreibung : Serieller Pegelwandler (Anschluss an Diagnose-Dose)
    ; Installation : \EDIABAS\HARDWARE\ADS\ADS32\ADSSETUP (nur fuer WinNT4 noetig)
    ; INI-Datei : keine
    ; WIN95,98 32-Bit : Nein

; Interface = KBUS
    ; Beschreibung : Serieller Pegelwandler (Anschluss direkt an K-Bus oder I-Bus)
    ; Installation : \EDIABAS\HARDWARE\ADS\ADS32\ADSSETUP (nur fuer WinNT4 noetig)

; Interface = EDIC
    ; Beschreibung : Serielles , PCMCIA , PC-Card Interface von Fa. Softing
    ; Installation : \EDIABAS\HARDWARE\EDIC\SETUP.EXE
    ; INI-Datei : EDICFW.INI, EDICHW.INI

; Interface = EDICC
    ; Beschreibung : EDIC-Card C oder EDIC-Card 2 CAN-Interface von Fa. Softing
    ; Installation : \EDIABAS\HARDWARE\EDIC\SETUP.EXE
    ; INI-Datei : XEDICC.INI

; Interface = STD:CAN
    ; Beschreibung : PCMCIA CAN-Interface CanCardX/XL von Fa. Vector
    ; Installation : keine (ausser Installation der CAN-Karte)
    ; INI-Datei : CAN32.INI
    ; Unterstuetzung : WIN95,98 16-Bit : Nein
    ; Ansprechpartner: Hr. Jusko
    ; Telefon : +49-(0)89/382-35891 (Hotline)
    ; email : FLASH.SERVICE@BMW.DE (Hotline)

; Interface = STD:ADS4MOST
    ; Beschreibung : Most-Interfaces von Fa. Oasis
    ; Installation : keine (ausser Installation der Oasis-Karte)
    ; INI-Datei : ADS4MOST.INI
    ; Unterstuetzung : WIN95,98 16-Bit : ?
    ; WIN95,98 32-Bit : ?
    ; Ansprechpart.: Hr. Rowedder
    ; Telefon : 089 / 382-29159
    ; email : Michael.Rowedder@bmw.de

; Interface = REMOTE
    ; Beschreibung : Anbindung eines EDIABAS-Interfaces über TCP/IP
    ; Installation : Anpassung der Einträge in [TCP] auf beiden Seiten (ins.: RemoteHost, Port)
    ; WIN NT 4.0, XP : Ja
    ; Sonderfall : Interface OPPS

; Interface = REMOTE:name
    ; Beschreibung : Anbindung eines EDIABAS-Interfaces über TCP/IP
    ; Installation : Anpassung der Einträge in [TCP] auf beiden Seiten (ins.: RemoteHost, Port)
    ; INI-Datei : REMOTE.INI (insbesondere für Parallelbetrieb notwendig)
    ; In REMOTE.INI stehen unter [name] spezif. Einstellungen(z.B.: RemoteHost, Port)
    ; WIN NT 4.0, XP : Ja
    ; Sonderfall : Interface OPPS

; NetworkProtocol
    ; Description : Network protocol
    ; Default =
    NetworkProtocol = TCP

;TCP/IP Configuration
    [TCP]

; RemoteHost
    ; Description : server address/name
    ; Default =
    RemoteHost =OPPS

; Port
    ; Description : IP communication port
    ; Value : 1000 < port < 30000
    ; Default =
    Port = 3000

;TimeoutConnect
    ; Description : Timeout for establishing the connection
    ; Default = 5000
    TimeoutConnect = 2000

;TimeoutReceive
    ; Description : Timeout for receiving a message
    ; Default = 5000
    TimeoutReceive = 2000

;TimeoutFunction
    ; Description : Timeout for a long function
    ; Default = 59000
    TimeoutFunction = 10000

;DisconnectOnApiEnd
    ; Description : Enable/Disable Disconnection with function call ApiEnd
    ; Value : 0 = Disconnection disabled
    ; 1 = Disconnection enabled
    ; Default = 0
    ;DisconnectOnApiEnd = 1

;InitCmd<n>
    ; Description : Initialization command <n> (normally for OPPS)
    ; Default =
    ;InitCmd0 = FE,04,00,03,01
    ;InitCmd1 = FD,05,00,03,01

; End Of File EDIABAS.ini

My Cars
    e36 325i
    i will find now some other install and try from begining

- - - Updated - - -

i install inpa downloaded from www.bmwpost.ru_INPA so i will try it

- - - Updated - - -

i hawe again install
    from here
    http://bmwcoders.com/forum/bmw-gt1-o...tool-winkfp-1/

and there is no file dme 331.prg in C:\EDIABAS\ECU
    i downloaded it as you say and paste in c :ediabas\ecu
    and it vorks same as other instalation
    eweruthing work except engine
    same errors
    sys-0002 and dme331k20 not found

i hawe again install
    from here
    http://bmwcoders.com/forum/bmw-gt1-o...tool-winkfp-1/

and there is no file dme 331.prg in C:\EDIABAS\ECU
    i downloaded it as you say and paste in c :ediabas\ecu
    and it vorks same as other instalation
    eweruthing work except engine
    same errors
    sys-0002 and dme331k20 not found

i was pm to you.thanks.
    i try everuthing which i found on net and nothing works.car is 1992 a swapped air conditioning on it , full obs ,and inpa hawe acces on both, and on other modules that wos originalu on car.
    again soory eweruone who try to help me on my bad english

- - - Updated - - -

i will try in a couple min.
    does it works,because mu engine is non vanos non ews?

- - - Updated - - -

dont work
    first error is the same sys 0002 and second little diferent
    requested control unit dme331 .dme331k20 not found

- - - Updated - - -

i try tool 32 and load dme331 and it comunicate,but is dificult to use

- - - Updated - - -

is any way to make inpa to work?

- - - Updated - - -

i try in inpa\cfgdat to to edit files that contains.ENG and remove " ; " in front of line where is it be and some other engine apear in meny like m40 dme 1.3 or on e46 m47 for dde 3.0
    but i dont hawe find m50 non vanos non ews

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone hawe a modded .PRG and .IPO file for e36 325i m50 non vanos year of production september 1991?

- - - Updated - - -

i was read whole topic again.my interface is build like is in first post,now a see that have a diferent sheme ,
    is sheme in first post ok and fully funcional?thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by efendi71 View Post
    no no, I haven't DME 3.3.1 and I haven't problem with scripts with or without EWS.

I have Motronic 3.1 used in early M50 engine (E34 and E36) to 09/92.
    can this be a problem? how i can to know which is on my car

i was found that here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motronic
    i wil try with dis ,can anuone pm link to download working dis?
    thanks
    p.s.now i installing inpa 3.01 to try again
    Last edited by IcemanBHE; 01-04-2014 at 08:12 PM.

My Cars
    E70 3.0sd E21 323i
    Your software is configured for an ADS interface (which is the correct interface to enable full diagnostic access to your E36). The engine you have swapped into your car is from a non-EWS car, which does not have an .ipo file in INPA. PM me with an email address and I will send you a modded .PRG and .IPO file that may allow you to access the DME (assuming the engine is non-EWS with VANOS).

My Cars
    e36 325i
    on wikipedia i found that on my car is motronic 3.1 not dme331

My Cars
    '99 323is, '00 323i 528i
    Quote Originally Posted by wice View Post
    on wikipedia i found that on my car is motronic 3.1 not dme331
    Hmmm... that's a whole nother beast then. The DME331 I am familiar with, the Motronic 3.1 I am not.
    Don't know of anyone accessing the Motronic 3.1 with INPA. Maybe DIS will have that option, but I'm not sure.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast