Thread: Billy Boat Exhaust for E34 - Excellent Condition

My Cars
    2000 Dinan S2 M5T

Billy Boat Exhaust for E34 - Excellent Condition

I'm putting up for sale my full Billy Boat exhaust because I just installed a rare Dinan muffler w/ custom 2.5" stainless steel straight pipes from the headers to the muffler. The BB exhaust was incredible and loud, woke up the monster 3.8 ltr. in my M5T, I was very happy with it but I'm building a Dinan M5T so this exhaust has to go.

The BB exhaust is in excellent condition, no rust and no damage. The straight pipe resonators are included. There are 2 sets of connecting pipes I'm including with the set up. 1 set of connecting pipes to the cats are the 2" pipes w/ flanges that the BB system came with originally. Another set of connecting pipes are 2.5" to let you connect to a 2.5" cat delete pipes..

Prior to my ownership of this BB exhaust, it was owned by a fellow forum member here who had it installed on an E34 540i sedan. So as far as I know, this exhaust will work on any E34 sedan and Touring wagon since I just had this on my M5T for 4 months.

I will load the pics tomorrow after I take them out of my car.

Price: $600 + shipping.
    Local pick up is welcome. I'm located in Anaheim, Orange County, CA.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by M5 Jed; 05-10-2011 at 01:20 AM.

My Cars
    17 330i Touring M-sport
    /cry

Someday the lottery gods will smile on me

My Cars
    2000 Dinan S2 M5T
    Quote Originally Posted by TouringDan View Post
    /cry

Someday the lottery gods will smile on me

Someday soon...

My Cars
    2000 Dinan S2 M5T
    Price lowered to $550.00 + shipping.

Come on folks, the sound is intoxicating. One of the best upgrades for the E34. Just the weight savings from this system compared to the stock set up is tremendous.

My Cars
    1994 bmw 530it
    Hi, Im interested in both the exhaust and sway bars, do you know if they both would fit a 1994 530it?

My Cars
    2000 Dinan S2 M5T
    Quote Originally Posted by Never1der View Post
    Hi, Im interested in both the exhaust and sway bars, do you know if they both would fit a 1994 530it?

Hi, yes I can guarantee fitment of all these parts on your 530iT. You can call me at 714-273-9005 and we can discuss if you'd like. Thanks!

Jed

My Cars
    93' Turbo e34, 04' Ram
    dude you just started two FS threads with some of the rarest and sickest gear for the e34. I don't know whether to love you hate you. lol

TRM Turbo, Hybrid Audio Technologies stereo, S50 Cams, list goes on and on and on...

My Cars
    17 330i Touring M-sport
    I am working on shaking lose some fundage from the trees... If you still have the exhaust in a few days, I may pick it up.

My Cars
    2000 Dinan S2 M5T
    Never1der just sent payment for the exhaust earlier today. Congrats Sergio, you will not be disappointed with the exhaust.

Dan, very sorry man.

My Cars
    2000 Dinan S2 M5T
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenforeal View Post
    dude you just started two FS threads with some of the rarest and sickest gear for the e34. I don't know whether to love you hate you. lol

Darren, you make a great cheerleader/peer pressurer, thank you!!! I think I will have to owe you commission. LOL. I'll get you on our next meet in June if we get organized enough.