Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Unfortunate Return of Ok Branko: E30 M3 Annihilation

My Cars
    a dumb e39 m5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    I'm so sorry to see this, but glad you were able to get out of it.

I've heard ice cream helps counter act the acidity of the painkillers/ anti inflammatory drugs. I'm going in for double hip surgery soon so I've been reading up on that kinda stuff. I wish the you the best and a speedy recovery!
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMOBSTER View Post
    any dairy product will.
    So far the greasier and unhealthier the food the better it reduces the chance of me getting nausea.

I didn't know that dairy products would help. The GF can't handle dairy too well, but I can, so I started this morning with some milk and cheese. We'll see if it helps, so thank you for the heads up.

...and I luck out that I can get to my door service for Kopps frozen Custard so I should be in pretty good shape (not physically, if I keep this up ill be so fat)

Quote Originally Posted by curbsideprophet View Post
    wow i venture into R&S for the first time in over a year and see a post from Branko about the death of that immaculate e30 m3. that's a crappy way to come back. sorry about everything there man... you just don't have good luck with your cars in MKE do you?

glad to see you made it out alright, man. that's a serious hit and a testament to the quality of that car. get better soon.
    HEYMAN

Yar, it's been an interesting run up here. Did you ever get to see the E30 when I got it? I just found out Kobe Bryant asked Brandi to prom.
    Donges

My Cars
    '91 318i, '04 STI
    Did you ever get the car appraised. When my Zinno was totaled, that appraisal helped. Like I mentioned before...I've been through this process with my E30 M3 so I know the headache. Let me know if I can be of any help.
    M52 project underway....

My Cars
    1996 bmw 328is
    im sorry to hear about the accident, what a beautiful car

My Cars
    no e30
    It's truly sad to see this happen to a veteran. You're handling the entire ordeal really well, and I'm sure everyone here is impressed. While it sucks to lose your pristine E30 M3, you're alive and still able to enjoy everything life throws your way.

I've been a USAA member for 10 years and I know they'll take care of you. I hope to see you back here all recovered with the keys to another E30 M3. Keep us updated.

My Cars
    welcome back!

glad you are 'ok' and are around to talk about it. thats a wicked hit.
    Last edited by FastrTHNu; 04-23-2011 at 04:01 PM.
    "If you can leave black marks from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." --Mark Donohue

My Cars
    E30 M3
    That's awful man! I wish you a speedy recovery! Hopefully you can get back into a nice little ///M car soon!

Even the 509 5-0 can't hate

My Cars
    m54 sport, m30, 1000cc
    Quote Originally Posted by Ok Branko View Post

HEYMAN

Yar, it's been an interesting run up here. Did you ever get to see the E30 when I got it? I just found out Kobe Bryant asked Brandi to prom.
    yeah man, i bugged you for a ride in it and got one like a month after you picked it up. was beautiful. Kobe Bryant and Brandi!?!?!?

My Cars
    1995 E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by curbsideprophet

yeah man, i bugged you for a ride in it and got one like a month after you picked it up. was beautiful. Kobe Bryant and Brandi!?!?!?
    Wait kobe bryant asked your chick to prom in HS? Bet shes kicking herself

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My Cars
    1997 M3 Coupe
    That is one hell of a hit,

glad you're ok

My Cars
    VW MK7 GTI
    Im crying right now

RTR

My Cars
    Give me headaches
    Damn Branko, this was not what I was expecting to see when I clicked R&S

First off though, where the f^ck have you been?!?!?! Last I remember you posting was that you got your e30 and then you disappeared! I remember falling in love with your e36 back in the day at the meet you came to at King of Prussia mall near philly, but never got to see the e30.

Just glad your ok though, although I would honestly shed a tear if someone crashed into my old e30 M3 and messed me up enough so that I couldn't beat their ass at the crash scene. My older sister was in a head on collision last winter though with a kid doing 90 mph. She had 16 broken bones including her hip, but she's walking fine now so you'll be good to go in no time.

I know you've put at least some thought into what you'll get next now, so what's it gonna be? Speedy recovery man and hope to see you in some other sick bmw soon.
    Current: e24 - e28 - e34 - e36/8 - 993 - 914 - w124 - w210 - urs6 - P71 CV - t100

My Cars
    95 M3 Turbo, 07 650XChlg
    Good luck with everything man. Your E36 M3 was an inspiration to my E36 M3's build.

WTB: E36 ZKW Headlights, ACS Rear Diffuser,E36 M mudflaps front + rear

My Cars
    E30 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ok Branko View Post
    So far the greasier and unhealthier the food the better it reduces the chance of me getting nausea.

I didn't know that dairy products would help. The GF can't handle dairy too well, but I can, so I started this morning with some milk and cheese. We'll see if it helps, so thank you for the heads up.

...and I luck out that I can get to my door service for Kopps frozen Custard so I should be in pretty good shape (not physically, if I keep this up ill be so fat)

HEYMAN

I'd stay away from the dairy. But fatty foods will be good for you. Eat french fries. The fats in greasy foods coat the lining of your stomach in oils, lessening the irritation of drugs and stomach acids.

The same principle applies to drinking. If you're getting a bit out of control (sick/nauseated), eating greasy foods slows the absorption of alcohol into your bloodstream through your stomach lining. Lessening irritation and upset stomach.

Even the 509 5-0 can't hate

Paradise Hotel located on Temptation Island
    My Cars
    '
    Branko, long time no talk!! Wow bud, sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident, I'm glad you weren't injured anymore than that.

BMW Cigar And Gun Club Member #7

My Cars
    Lexus GX470
    Take your time recovering, you are very lucky.
    sold: 97 M3 Boston Green/Modena
    Bilstein PSS9 coilovers - LTW rims - X-Brace - Redline Leather Boot - ZHP Knob - Depo Lights - ECS 10mm front spacers - TMS rotors and stainless lines

2008 528i 6 speed
    ESR Rims - Michelin Pilot Tires - M-Sport kit

My Cars
    Focus > E39
    Wow that sucks.
    Glad you're OK
    I definitely remember your E36.
    Get better fast.

What was the driver of the car that hit you?

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    I remember seeing RS wheels on your car and Style 5s on another member's car, around the same time, which was before most of the people on the forum started doing it.

My Cars
    2015 Tacoma, '86 951
    I was pumped to see you back on BFC, but then I read the rest of the thread. Glad you're okay, and very sorry for your loss. That truly was a very good conditioned E30 M3. Hope you get back in the game soon enough!
    Retired Track E36
    Jet Black 2012 328i

My Cars
    BMW
    Ok Branko, your M3 is dead and gone, but know that its transplanted heart has been given a LOT of $$$ love and is beating stronger than ever!
    Living a pampered life.

Last edited by MCL; 07-25-2018 at 07:07 PM.

My Cars
    a dumb e39 m5
    Quote Originally Posted by MCL View Post
    Ok Branko, your M3 is dead and gone, but know that its transplanted heart has been given a LOT of $$$ love and is beating stronger than ever!
    Living a pampered life.

WHOA WHAT FROM DAVE?

I still think about this car like every day. Very happy to see that engine still at work. I love that engine and also you.
    Donges

My Cars
    E36 M3/4/5 & E46 LSB M3
    more pics!
    1997 BMW ///M3 - Estoril Sedan 5MT - M-Rain Interior (1 of 1)
    2001 BMW ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue 6MT
    YouTube: (///Motorsport Throttle)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUM...pYSmibzy5YmUvQ

My Cars
    BMW
    Just before the wreck Branko had a few thousand $$ of work done to the engine. New head gasket and some other things.
    I stripped the engine down to the long block and did more. Checked and replaced the rod bearings. Tightened the oil pump chain to spec. Had the injectors rebuilt, gold cad plated all the metal parts, powdercoated the black parts, and much more.
    It runs strong and smooth, like new! Looks like new, too.

My Cars
    E36 Compact,Coupe,E30
    Gorgeous! Glad to see his motor in the hands of another enthusiast!
    S52 E36 Compact
    E36 325is Coronaproject
    08 Saab 9-3 in Oxford Green

My Cars
    E36, E46
    Looks so perfect! Is that an E21 it went into?
    '99 Estoril Blue + Dove Grey ///M3 coupe
    '04 Jet Black + Cinnamon ///
    M3 coupe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234