hey guys ok heres the deal: Ive got a local guy willing to sell me his 99 M3
It is a complete RUST BUCKET and it wont pass inspection because of really bad wiring issues and OBD2 hook ups that somewhere lost a ground and sooo many more issues that make me laugh just thinking about it

Its a salvaged title ( from early in its life it was fixed and driven afterwards of course ) and its avis blue ( the rust is mostly in the rear quarters but its spotty all over )

Everything in the car has 125K on it so if you guys want certain things ill be more then willing to work with you to have them shipped to you safely

This is what I have on my list to pull out:
Motor ( works great, very little vanos noise if any at all, ill be able to send you video of it running to prove it, good compression as well )
Transmission ( No grinds, she worked just fine on the drive home )
Drive shaft
Rear Diff
Rims
Lowering Suspension Kit ( think its a tein kit with 5 thousand miles the PO Said )

Ill sell the shell as well ( with suspension and interior or without ) to a unfortunate soul who maybe wants to make a track rat or is good with body work

The interior is in great shape, its a dove grey interior and everything is well taken care of

Now is there any need for these items??, and if yes please let me know what their worth to you

Ive seen plenty of thing go up for sale for redic prices and never sell, tell me what their worth relistically please

So PM me if you would like to offer me a price for something or write on this page what you think something is worth, the info will help me greatly. Trying to justify paying the amout I agreed with the gentleman and trying to help you guys out with affordible parts while make a buck or two doing the part out

Ill be purchasing the car at the end of the week if theres enough interest in the parts and the parting out process will beging next week

and if anyone wants the car straight up, the FS price is 4000 Firm

thanks for the help and interest ahead of time guys