Thread: .....:::::RogueFest - Sunday October 14, 2001:::::.....

My Cars
    just an old 328

.....:::::RogueFest - Sunday October 14, 2001:::::.....

RogueFest is an excuse for BMW enthusiasts to get together in a relaxed, non-competitive atmosphere. It's not a show, not a race, but a day to relax around cool BMWs.

Food (lunch and munchies) and drinks will be provided for free by Rogue Engineering.

Installation of Rogue Engineering short shifters will be done nearby, for those that have made arrangements in advance. There will be NO products for sale that day as we want to enjoy the day with other enthusiasts.

What to bring:

Please bring folding chairs for you and your guests.

If you plan on attending, please send an email to roguefest@rogueengineering.com indicating how many people (including yourself) will be coming. This way, we can anticipate how much food to get before hand.

***WARNING***
    The posted speed limit within Washington Twp/Hillsdale is VERY strict. Even as locals in the area, the police STILL issue us tickets. Do NOT speed, do NOT test your latest your latest HP mod, do not test the limits of tire adhesion. Whereas we do have a permit for our gathering, we do not have a permit for drag racing or burnout competitions.

06' BMW 530xi
    02' Porsche 911 Carrera
    11' BMW X3

TO bring Mini Cooper (2002) or not?

Maybe the 330ci Prototype (only 1 in the US) with factory M body kit, better suspension and definately quicker then the regualr 330 ci.

My Cars
    just an old 328
    HELL YA bring the Mini.. RE will be offering parts for the Mini..!!! And they have one also.. bring it.. I'll grab lots of attention..
    06' BMW 530xi
    02' Porsche 911 Carrera
    11' BMW X3

The mini pictures are from my friend

Hence, that is the only way you can see a mini (working for BMW helps) he said he'll try, but the one has a flat tire (which can only be specially ordered from germany) so that might be out of commision. So we might have to settle for the 330ci prototype. sorry to dissappoint

My Cars
    just an old 328
    The day was fun.. I want to thank Mark and Ben for the meet.. it was great seeing all my friends and some new people.. Too lazy to take pictures today tho.. but that 330Ci prototype was pretty cool.
    06' BMW 530xi
    02' Porsche 911 Carrera
    11' BMW X3

My Cars
    1997 Topless 328i
    how was this meet????

My Cars
    E24
    jesus snarcher...

My Cars
    z06 & Sierra HD
    you want to know about a meet from 5 years ago! lol.
    do you even know what a plethora is?