Thread: FS: (used) Z4 M Steering Wheel $300

My Cars
    Z4MR

FS: (used) Z4 M Steering Wheel $300

I have a used, mildly BLEMISHED, Z4M steering wheel for sale.
    Part #: 32307836820

This Multifunction steering wheel was blemished by a mobile detailer who accidentally applied chemical[s] to it and lifted some of the color from lower left segment of the wheel. They attempted to restore it at my request, with mixed results. Pictures below tell the story. In the end they split the cost of a new wheel with me. This wheel does have the tri-color M stitching. It does NOT have the "M" spoke trim, MF switches or airbag. All of those can be dealer-sourced.

Full disclosure: the lower-left quarter of the wheel is a different shade of black than the rest, and is shiny in spots where restoration was attempted. There is minor wear along both thumb grips. These are purely aesthetic defects - the wheel is functionally fine. The discoloration is 'visble' but not 'drastic'.

If you want a great wheel for your track car or a project car, this might work for you. If you can re-dye leather or re-cover a wheel, this might work for you.

A new wheel goes for $638 + shipping from Tischer BMW (cheapest US online). I am asking $300 plus shipping via paypal or local pickup in Low Sand Jellies.

'06 Z4M, Triple Black, 3.91s, KWV3s, Mason Engineering, Remus, CDV, ZIP 90034. Z4M Flikr Gallery

My Cars
    Z3M Coupe, Z4M, E90 M3
    $300 for a bare blemished wheel? hah

My Cars
    2002 Smurf Hearse
    I've never seen a steering wheel this naked.
    jeremy [AT] coupecartel [DOT] com

1 of 1 | 2002 Laguna Seca Blue/Black M Coupe | LK61201
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.."

My Cars
    Z4 3.0i Sport
    Do you still have the steering wheel?