Thread: Europortparts.com

My Cars
    lexus

Europortparts.com

Has anyone purchased from there? Parts prices seem very decent.

My Cars
    2008 335ci
    I have purchased from europortparts.com in the past. They are a pretty good company fast shipping. No problems.

My Cars
    BMW E39i, Nissan Z
    Following up on info regarding "Europortparts.com" …..

Ordered (5) containers of ATE brake fluid from these guys, send ONLY (3) cans in a crappy NGK spark plug box (2) Missing, box arrived all beat up, no internal padding or packing, all ATE cans were smashed and damaged.
    I am now in a run around to get my money back, Used PayPal so who knows. These guys are hard to get a hold of, and I don't think the guy running it actually ships out stuff himself, instead Europortparts is just an office front,
    running out of a small building by the Miami airport … and sending his orders in to be shipped by someone else. Even after talking with someone at the company, before I ordered the ATE fluid, I was assumed they would pack the
    ATE cans properly to avoid the cans from getting all smashed up …. waste of time that was for me!

MY ADVICE …. STAY AWAY FROM "EUROPORTPARTS.COM" …. IF THE PRICE LOOKS TOO GOOD IT USUALLY IS !!!!
    I TRIED THEM ONCE HERE AND AM PISSED WITH MYSELF I DID !!
    Last edited by NJDave; 04-13-2018 at 12:52 AM.

My Cars
    2001 BMW 540i6
    They sell parts for Japanese cars too. I ordered what they labeled as a Nissin master cylinder for my 89 accord, got the part and it was a Nissin casting but had been remaned by some shit I’ve never heard of it. Really misleading on their part. Luckily part has worked fine for over a year and counting so I can’t be too angry.