Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread: E46 M3 After installing Dynavin. A/C no longer works.. Help?

My Cars
    2004 m3 coupe

E46 M3 After installing Dynavin. A/C no longer works.. Help?

Hi all,

I had a Dynavin head unit installed by a car audio shop this week. I had the old business CD so I had to use the HVAC relocation to move my AC controls down.

Well today I went to turn on my AC and I get nothing. The lights come on and everything looks like it working correctly but its just not blowing anything.

I am new to the M3 so maybe there is something I am missing here? Maybe something got changed and I just need to change it back?

This guy who installed my stereo doesn't seem to be the brightest guy in the world. I wasn't very happy with the way all my stuff turned out. I would like to take it back to him and see whats up but I doubt he will have anything to say. I was hoping to go in there with a fix.

Just hoping maybe something easy was overlooked? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Take it back to the shop, ask to speak to the manager and see what they say.

If you get the run around or excuses, get a partial refund and use that money to go to a more reputable car audio / installation company to see if they can fault find. As the panel is working, it's possible that it is something to do with the AC and nothing with the audio, there's nothing really anyone can do or suggest online here until you check things out more.

Cheers, Dennis!