My 2003 X5 4.6is S3 Dinan,

My X5 Dinan S3 is at Intermittent times going into Engine Fail Safe Mode. The Oil Temperature is within Specifications, the Cooling System is well within Safe Operational Temperature, the Rpm's start to act like a Malfunctioning MAF Sensor, or a TPS.

I keep coming across this Subject and there are varying accounts of possible causal Factors, and possible Solutions, that seem to be a lot of guesswork. My X5 has only 60MI and no Warranty Remaining.

I have not Powerwashed the Engine Bay, or anything has been unplugged (sensors) this is an Intermittent Problem that is quite Frustrating. BMW does not like to give out any Information about their Machines, to aid in Diagnosing this Problem.

The MIL Light is Illuminated, and on one occasion it has Flashed a couple times. I would Appreciate a BMW Automotive Technician to aid in my cause!! I am a Licensed Technician but my Weaker Skill Set impedes my efforts in Electrical Diagnostic Skills. I am a General Automotive Technician, so I am mainly Mechanical Minded.

Please Help!!!!