Friday my X5 fail to start short after i took it out of the driveway, put the key in, press the stop pedal, press the start button and nothing, just a humming noise as always when you press the button without depressing the stop pedal like when you are going to reset some service on the car obd.

i read the same issued happen on several bmw but i have not seen a fix or root cause of the problem, any feedback? i get no error message on the key, on the screen sometimes i get the yellow message to press the pedal (even when i am pressing), sometimes the 4x4 malfunction message... i all ready took the battery out, took to advance and autozone for testing and both say it was ok but they charge it for one hour anyway, reinstall and nothing, same thing... went to the dealer and worthless with this guys, i rater ask my son.... yes will get better help.

i noticed that the break pedal is very stiff, but might be normal as i have might have lost the vacuum as vehicle has no engine power, the steering wheel column dont move, i just hear a click noise when i move the toggle switch to move up/down, front/back and also the steering wheel wont lock...

any feedback guys??? help. thanks