2004 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatandre View Post
    from what car are those seats?
    Z4M.

Looks great!
    2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6 SPD Manuel

My Cars
    E46 330iT E36 328i
    This thread is long overdue for an update. January this year I did my M54B30 swap, has completely transformed the car and all my previous mods around the car have tied in to make an awesome package.

M52B28 catless headers.

M52B28 E46 downpipes

Hardware all done, now just need software to finish her off.

CAI, hence the HID ballast relocation.

Installed my Mtech II splitters from my former 330i.

- - - Updated - - -

And now recently with the Z4M seats moving to the e36, I have installed M6 coupe E63 seats into the touring. At a later stage I will colour match them with the rest of the interior. These are really comfortable and luxurious and feel terrific in my daily driver, glad to have them.

Also the style 108's made their way back onto the car, this time with new style oem wheel caps.

My Cars
    03 530i, 99 Silverado
    What kind of mods did you have to do to make those M6 seats fit? Awesome car man. I love the shot compared to the stock touring and how much better yours looks.
    1999 528i Touring - Alpine White

My Cars
    E46 330iT E36 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by RRH View Post
    What kind of mods did you have to do to make those M6 seats fit? Awesome car man. I love the shot compared to the stock touring and how much better yours looks.
    Thanks for the compliment. The seats bolted up as they share the same e46 frame rails, plug is the same too. Only thing I had to do was transfer the 4door mounting point where the seat belt bolts onto the seat frame rail.

My Cars
    E46 330iT E36 328i
    I apologize for not keeping this thread up to date so there has been much done since my last post so here goes.

Since the beginning I had wanted black interior which I couldn't find anywhere given the rarity of wagons, I ended up buying a donor touring so I could trade interiors.

These are E63 M6 seats incase anyone was wondering, bolt-in.

Swapped the black trim for brushed alu trim, also fitted a M3 wheel.

I downsized to 17s again, 8,5Jx17 ET50 all round with 245/40/17 Michelin PS4's. Kept my style 108s, won't sell those.

For some time my M3 diff had been leaking oil from the input flange seal so I dropped the diff to tend to it and also get the 3.23 gears installed later on. My spare diff was also leaking in the same spot so I replaced the seal on it first, topped up the oil and installed it so I can still drive the car while the other diff is being worked on.

Diff to be converted to 3.23:1

Spare M3 diff being installed.

Had some braided brake lines made up for my e36 and e46.

Braided rear brake lines installed, did another full brake fluid flush before the August 2018 Redstar track day.

I then fitted my track wheels with the semis (Style 32's 17x8.5J ET41 all round with Bridgestone Potenza RE-11S 225/45/17 rubber)

Also had an opportunity to use my new Thule bike rack.

I had also made a custom arm to hold the rear glass open so Divio could get some rolling shots, we never got to use it unfortunately.

After the track day, the wagon performed extremely well, drifts better than my e36!

Got great use out of the semis judging by the rubber build up.

Videos of track time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW6BznZO-LQ&t=638s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWvD9R7s-_4&t=6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxRRWghoGWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDPo8c1lElY&t=3s

Latest change, colour coded the beadings and clubsport splitters. 108s are the business on here!

Last edited by Gizmo330iT; 10-29-2018 at 02:31 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123