BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: May trade my E36 M3 +cash for E46 M3 ///South Carolina

My Cars
    Saabs

Sell or trade my Dinan E36 M3 +cash for E46 M3 ///South Carolina

So I've seen a few low priced E46 M3's lateley. Makes me wonder if anyone is wanting to get into an E36.... I can add a few thousand in cash. Prefer a standard manual trans, but would consider SMG.

The only real reason I'm considering it is that I'm about to spend several thousand on forced induction. And I've learned in the past that I'll never see that money back in the end...And I tend not to hold onto cars for very long. If I don't get any bites, that's what I'll be doing anyway.....

Let me know if you're interested.

My car, 1995, 93,xxx miles, 5spd, Avus blue, dove leather, manual vader seats, Dinan CAI, throttle body, cat back, high flow HFM, tuning, aluminum radiator, FDM, pulleys, silicon intake elbow and radiator hoses. My value is (like it or not) right around $11,500. She's very clean, but has a couple of imperfections as she is of course 16 years old. Crappy time to sell things, so if anyone happens to be looking to trade, just let me know.

Please if you feel like adding negative or smart @ss comments... take it somewhere else.

Here are a few pics, the engine bay pics were before I did the cooling system upgrades and silicone bits just a couple of weeks ago btw.....

Last edited by Moosepuck; 01-26-2011 at 09:13 AM.

My Cars
    330CI M Tech II
    Gorgeous car..
    You should post interior pics.

My Cars
    Saabs
    Quote Originally Posted by M3Power1 View Post
    Gorgeous car..
    You should post interior pics.
    Thank you.... Maybe I'll take some pics of the interior this evening....

My Cars
    1998 BMW 328is M-Package

Interested

But I live in Canada, not sure what the process is to bring it over?

My Cars
    Saabs
    That's my luck.... I could meet someone half way if the distance isn't extreme for a long weekend!.... Canada.....might be extreme!
    Last edited by Moosepuck; 01-26-2011 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    Saabs
    Offer is still up for a couple more weeks I think.....

My Cars
    2012 Tacoma
    That car is extremely clean. I agree, interior pics would help. Especially if the seats are as nice as the exterior...GL.

Is divorce in the air? Get the list and follow it!
    http://forum.dadsdivorce.com/viewtopic.php?t=13374

My Cars
    Saabs
    Alright, I didn't get the pics I said I was this weekend, so I came home to take some quick ones.... sorry it's a little dark in the garage and it's raining out. I can get her out Wed or Thursday when it clears up for some better pics....or a thorough video if someone is truly interested (just know that I'll expect the same from you....)

Can add up to about 5K for trade btw..... Don't mind higher mileage as long as they're well kept.
    Last edited by Moosepuck; 01-31-2011 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost