Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: The definitive E36 LTW Spoiler Replica Thread

My Cars
    98' M3,
    Does anyone have dimensions for the wicker bills. SOMEONE out there has to have them on their GT/CLASSII/LTW/GT2 wing.

My Cars
    E36, E46
    They are 41.5" (upper) and 43.5" (lower).

My Cars
    many M's

My Cars
    98 M3
    I just received one and nt sure if I should install or keep the OEM wing.

My Cars
    2015 435i M Sport
    Hee hee ping me if you need it off your hands :P
    BMW CCA Member 186373 - Golden Gate Chapter
    Former (e)Bombe Magazine Editor, "The Toy Box" product review writer | Current member of Team Jesus

Gone: 1995 E36 M3 Arctik Silber, 1996 E36 M3 Cosmos, 1991 E30 318is Cosmos

My Cars
    M3, 850i, E30T, E55T
    My uuc version arrived today . I don't like how thick the base is...but I have some special plans for it.

My Cars
    95 M3, 15 Golf TDI wagon
    When did UUC ever sell a LTW spoiler?

-WTB: OEM Class 2 LTW GT wing with risers- Mazak

My Cars
    M3 3,2L euro
    OEM wing, replica risers.

My Cars
    M3, 850i, E30T, E55T
    Quote Originally Posted by 3literheater
    When did UUC ever sell a LTW spoiler?
    Back in the early 2000s they made them. I got one from a member that hadn't even opened it. Seems to be great quality, everything fits together perfectly and it's very solid. It is FG though.

My Cars
    1989 E34 535i 5M.Zinno
    Looks good!
    Pleased that our risers worked for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianik View Post
    OEM wing, replica risers.

Mel Abrahams
    Abrahams Motorsport
    Buy with confidence, serving the BMW community for over 14 years.
    www.abrahamsmotorsport.com
    E-Mail: sales@abrahamsmotorsport.com
    PayPal: order@abrahamsmotorsport.com
    Phone (727) 992-0288

My Cars
    1999 Hellrot M3 Coupe
    Mine just arrived this past Monday. I can't wait to put it on, but I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to leave it CF or paint it.

Cars:
    1999 Turboed Estoril M Coupe RIP
    1999 Turboed Hellrot M3 Coupe
    2008.5 CWP Mazdaspeed3

My Cars
    95 M3, 15 Golf TDI wagon
    ^What brand is that one?

-WTB: OEM Class 2 LTW GT wing with risers- Mazak

My Cars
    1999 Hellrot M3 Coupe
    I bought it from a vendor on ebay. Someone references him either in this thread or another ltw wing thread I found when I was doing research. Anyway his email is msanson110@ymail.com. His English isn't the best, but he has great customer service and the spoiler was produced and delivered to my doorstep from Hong Kong in 4 weeks time as promised. Over all CF weave is perfect and the clear coat looked really nice after I gave it a quick wax. It even comes with a little hardware kit, but I think I'll be going to the hardware store to get my own anyway. I won't disclose what I paid, but I'll say that if you don't want to pay for an MA Shaw you won't be disappointed with this product in the least bit.

Cars:
    2008.5 CWP Mazdaspeed3

tmaxx445 is offline E38 6 Speed Club Member! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    '05 M3, '03 X5, '01 740i
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoupes52 View Post
    I bought it from a vendor on ebay. Someone references him either in this thread or another ltw wing thread I found when I was doing research. Anyway his email is msanson110@ymail.com. His English isn't the best, but he has great customer service and the spoiler was produced and delivered to my doorstep from Hong Kong in 4 weeks time as promised. Over all CF weave is perfect and the clear coat looked really nice after I gave it a quick wax. It even comes with a little hardware kit, but I think I'll be going to the hardware store to get my own anyway. I won't disclose what I paid, but I'll say that if you don't want to pay for an MA Shaw you won't be disappointed with this product in the least bit.
    Do you know the sellers name on eBay? Also do you know if he sold any non CF models of the LTW wing?

thanks
    tmaxx445

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    2001 740i / S62 Swap / 6 Speed Swap / Titanium Silver Metallic / Grey Montana Leather / M Sport / Convenience Pkg / Heated Seats / PDC / MKIV Navigation / DSP / Bluetooth TCU / Dice Mediabridge / Vavona Trim / Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob / Short Shifter / Cat Delete / SAI Delete / Euro Tune / Koni Singles / H&R II Springs / Custom 3.15 25% Limited Slip Diff / Staggered OE M Parallels / 275 & 245 Firehawks / Euro City Lights / Celis Tail Lights / SunTek 70% CXP Tint

2005 M3 Coupe
    / 6 Speed / Silver Gray Metallic / Black Nappa Leather / Premium Pkg / Cold Weather Pkg / Bi Xenons / Adjustable Bolsters / MKIV Navigation / Harman Kardon / Bluetooth / Sirius XM / Aux In / Carbon Trim / ZHP Shift Knob / Short Shifter / StreamLine Intake / SS Headers / AR20 Resonator / Exhaust Bypass Valve / P0lar Tune / Koni Yellows / Eibach Springs / Staggered OE CSLs / 275 & 245 595 Evos / Angel Eyes / CF CSL Splitters / SunTek 38% Carbon Tint

2003 4.6is X5 / Stock /

My Cars
    e36 m3, f30 335i
    Mine just arrived this past Monday. I can't wait to put it on, but I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to leave it CF or paint it.

looks like a nice wing...i'd put it on like it is for awhile, and then paint it later...best of both worlds...that's what i did with my carbon fiber hood...left the weave showing for about 2 years and finally got it painted...mount it and post up some pics!!

My Cars
    way2many
    I was going to sell my wing, and get one with risers but I decided on keeping this one for now. This is the rep that was initially being sold as a mashaw.

'89 AW M3
    '97 AW M3
    '05 Orange M3

My Cars
    E39 ///M5
    Quote Originally Posted by RightftTC View Post
    I was going to sell my wing, and get one with risers but I decided on keeping this one for now. This is the rep that was initially being sold as a mashaw.

I just came here to say your car is dreamy!

That is all!

My Cars
    1999 Hellrot M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by bmdubbayoo View Post
    looks like a nice wing...i'd put it on like it is for awhile, and then paint it later...best of both worlds...that's what i did with my carbon fiber hood...left the weave showing for about 2 years and finally got it painted...mount it and post up some pics!!
    Ya you're right, I'll just leave it for now.

BTW, how are people filling the factory drilled holes for the oem spoiler ( of course this only applies if your car has one in the first place)? I don't want to have to weld them and repaint the trunk( which will be unexposed anyway) only to drill holes again for the ltw spoiler. Is there anything that has proven to plug the holes and keep water out short of welding them shut?

Cars:
    2008.5 CWP Mazdaspeed3

My Cars
    way2many
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ///mfizzle View Post
    I just came here to say your car is dreamy!

That is all!
    I used some black plastic studs that were lying around the garage to seal the holes from the OEM high arch. I didn't worry about sealing it to keep water out because the water runs down the side of the trunk anyway where the water from the rear windshield runs. They fit in there pretty snug. (not my pic): http://www.rangerovers.net/outfittin...lasticstud.JPG

BTW, how are people filling the factory drilled holes for the oem spoiler ( of course this only applies if your car has one in the first place)? I don't want to have to weld them and repaint the trunk( which will be unexposed anyway) only to drill holes again for the ltw spoiler. Is there anything that has proven to plug the holes and keep water out short of welding them shut?

'89 AW M3
    '97 AW M3
    '05 Orange M3

My Cars
    e36 m3, f30 335i

i wouldn't worry about filling/painting...i'm pretty sure you can find some rubber stoppers/plugs to fill the other holes...you may have to trim them down so they are somewhat flush, but it'll be a cheap fix/alternative...

My Cars
    Silver98m3/4 Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWE34M5 View Post
    Looks good!
    Pleased that our risers worked for you.
    So you sale risers without the spoiler?

My Cars
    1999 Hellrot M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by

I used some black plastic studs that were lying around the garage to seal the holes from the OEM high arch. I didn't worry about sealing it to keep water out because the water runs down the side of the trunk anyway where the water from the rear windshield runs. They fit in there pretty snug. (not my pic): [URL
    http://www.rangerovers.net/outfitting/towing/lm/plasticstud.JPG[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by bmdubbayoo View Post
    i wouldn't worry about filling/painting...i'm pretty sure you can find some rubber stoppers/plugs to fill the other holes...you may have to trim them down so they are somewhat flush, but it'll be a cheap fix/alternative...
    Thanks guys!

Cars:
    2008.5 CWP Mazdaspeed3

My Cars
    1999 M3 and 1990 Jetta G
    Quote Originally Posted by RightftTC View Post

off topic, is that the motion motorsport front splitter?
    TRM Coilovers 670F/895R | BBS LM | Corsa RSC36

My Cars
    way2many
    Yes it is...wish it was a little wider on the sides, but its perfect for having to drive on the streets.
    Quote Originally Posted by propcar View Post
    off topic, is that the motion motorsport front splitter?

'89 AW M3
    '97 AW M3
    '05 Orange M3

My Cars
    I take the bus to work.

can ou post some better pics, from the side showing the corners and one from behind to see the sag. We are also curious as to what the ebay user name is. Thanks!!
    -M3J0N

Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast