Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dinan CAI installation on a 99-01

My Cars
    740iL Dinan & M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarvinder View Post
    Im getting one with the MAF for 300 plus my stock, is it worth it?
    Yes. That is a good price.
    Be sure it is for your car, there are two types (your 7 is not listed in sig)

My Cars
    01 740i Sport
    mine is an 01 740i sport

My Cars
    740iL Dinan & M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarvinder View Post
    mine is an 01 740i sport
    Those suck.

So then here another piece of kit to consider (no affiliation):
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110504936162
    ...on the gas
    Shled
    Charter Member, BMW e38 Real Beef Club

2001 Dinan 740i (stage 3) Supercharger, High Flow Throttle Body, HF Mass Air Meter, Free Flow Intake Manifold, Stage 3 Suspension (matched set performance tuned springs, camber plates, front struts and rear shocks), Stage 2 Front & Rear Big Brake Conversion, Stage 5 Supercharger Engine & Trans Software, Quaife LSD (from M5), HF Cold Air intake, Dinan Free Flow Exhaust, e60 M5 bi-xenon HIDs; BMW e46 ///M3 flappy paddle 3-spoke sport wheel: aspheric, electrochromic, power fold mirrors: factory hydraulic trunk: BM53 Radio: BMW TCU: iPhone integration audio, video to AUX w/USB charging: M5 large body diff w/QUAIFE internals: (sig limit reache...

My Cars
    98 M3/4/5, 97 740iL
    I <3 my Dinan CAI... I still need to cut out a bit more out of the black plastic in order for it to fit a bit better.

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Quote Originally Posted by Am3n View Post
    I <3 my Dinan CAI... I still need to cut out a bit more out of the black plastic in order for it to fit a bit better.
    Guess I have to cut out mine
    El Cid 1999 IL
    DUDMD Tune/DINAN CAI/19 in Style 95 Rims/Bilstein's Shocks/Eibach Lowering Springs/OEM Folding Mirrors/Custom Cupholder/Custom Wood Sunshade/Sport Steering Wheel/Euro Center Console/Leather Shifter/Rearview Camera /Luke Custom 10 in Sub Box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Rear view Camera/BMW OEM Monitors/BMW E38 Picnic Tables/Vanity Headrests/OEM Roof Rack/Strut Bar/Dinan MAF and Dinan Throttle Body and Dinan tunning /BM53 Radio upgrade /Custom Innovadrive NXG39 modify and Alpine ILX-W650 touch screen radio.

My Cars
    '01 740i, '93 300ZX TT
    Besides the pre-vanos intake mani, get the larger N62 TB along with the 4"MAF from ebay and you're set... (besides the tune of course)

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Quote Originally Posted by PiotrC70 View Post
    Besides the pre-vanos intake mani, get the larger N62 TB along with the 4"MAF from ebay and you're set... (besides the tune of course)
    link and parts #
    El Cid 1999 IL
    DUDMD Tune/DINAN CAI/19 in Style 95 Rims/Bilstein's Shocks/Eibach Lowering Springs/OEM Folding Mirrors/Custom Cupholder/Custom Wood Sunshade/Sport Steering Wheel/Euro Center Console/Leather Shifter/Rearview Camera /Luke Custom 10 in Sub Box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Rear view Camera/BMW OEM Monitors/BMW E38 Picnic Tables/Vanity Headrests/OEM Roof Rack/Strut Bar/Dinan MAF and Dinan Throttle Body and Dinan tunning /BM53 Radio upgrade /Custom Innovadrive NXG39 modify and Alpine ILX-W650 touch screen radio.

My Cars
    '01 740iL#2,'02 CBR954RR
    Quote Originally Posted by franco90 View Post
    link and parts #
    much discussion already had about this franco. where you been? lol
    https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...s-m62tu-engine
    "A good scientist is a person with original ideas. A good engineer is a person who makes a design that works with as few original ideas as possible. There are no prima donnas in engineering." - Freeman Dyson

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Quote Originally Posted by kahlilj View Post
    much discussion already had about this franco. where you been? lol
    https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...s-m62tu-engine
    Hahaha how the hell did I miss this thread
    LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    El Cid 1999 IL

My Cars
    '01 740iL#2,'02 CBR954RR
    Quote Originally Posted by franco90 View Post
    Hahaha how the hell did I miss this thread
    LOL

Too much time installing that Android radio maybe? lol!

seriously though, here's another that i think predates that one with a lot of discussion and even cazal was weighing in:
    https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...-throttle-body
    "A good scientist is a person with original ideas. A good engineer is a person who makes a design that works with as few original ideas as possible. There are no prima donnas in engineering." - Freeman Dyson

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Quote Originally Posted by kahlilj View Post
    Too much time installing that Android radio maybe? lol!

seriously though, here's another that i think predates that one with a lot of discussion and even cazal was weighing in:
    https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...-throttle-body
    Hahaaha

El Cid 1999 IL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12